╌>

Grandma, 68, Sentenced To Jail For Public Sex At Her Florida Retirement Community

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  10 years ago  •  12 comments

Grandma, 68, Sentenced To Jail For Public Sex At Her Florida Retirement Community

The Florida grandmother, 68, who was recently caught having sex in public in a town square at her retirement community has been sentenced to six months in klemm2.jpg jail after copping a plea to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges.

During a court appearance Wednesday, Margaret Klemm pleaded to the misdemeanor charges filed following her June 2 arrest at The Villages, a sprawling 55-and-older community in central Florida.

According to a police report , Klemm and David Bobilya, 49, were having sex on the stage in the middle of a village square. Responding to a 911 call about two people having sexual intercourse in public, cops found Klemm and Bobilya, who both appeared intoxicated, inside a gazebo around 10:30 PM.

Klemms pants, cops noted, were completely removed and her shirt was pulled down exposing both her vagina and her breasts. Bobilya was in a similar state of undress. The Sumter County Sheriffs Office deputy who discovered the duo having sexual intercourse, noted that they both appeared intoxicated.

Klemm, seen above, lives at The Villages with her husband Frank, to whom she has been married for 50 years. The couple has four children and 14 grandchildren.

Bobilya, who lives about 10 miles from The Villages, pleaded no contest earlier this month to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges. He was sentenced to 180 days in custody and is currently locked up in the Sumter County jail.

The Florida grandmother, 68, who was recently caught having sex in public in a town square at her retirement community has been sentenced to six months in klemm2.jpg jail after copping a plea to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges.

During a court appearance Wednesday, Margaret Klemm pleaded to the misdemeanor charges filed following her June 2 arrest at The Villages, a sprawling 55-and-older community in central Florida.

According to a police report , Klemm and David Bobilya, 49, were having sex on the stage in the middle of a village square. Responding to a 911 call about two people having sexual intercourse in public, cops found Klemm and Bobilya, who both appeared intoxicated, inside a gazebo around 10:30 PM.

Klemms pants, cops noted, were completely removed and her shirt was pulled down exposing both her vagina and her breasts. Bobilya was in a similar state of undress. The Sumter County Sheriffs Office deputy who discovered the duo having sexual intercourse, noted that they both appeared intoxicated.

Klemm, seen above, lives at The Villages with her husband Frank, to whom she has been married for 50 years. The couple has four children and 14 grandchildren.

Bobilya, who lives about 10 miles from The Villages, pleaded no contest earlier this month to indecent exposure and disorderly conduct charges. He was sentenced to 180 days in custody and is currently locked up in the Sumter County jail.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    10 years ago

I found this over at NV and thought I would share it! this should b e VERY interesting!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

OMG, a grandma having sex...What next!!!!!

Does the quote, ''get a room'' apply?

Nona62
Professor Silent

OMG, a grandma having sex...What next!!!!! Shameful isn't it? I thought once a woman became a Grandmother, that meant no more sex, no matter what! (yeah right)

The should have gotten a room, or even gone to her place! I can hear it now..."Grandma,,how come you had to go to jail" ?

Nona62
Professor Silent

Geez...have they never heard the song..."Older Women Make Better Lovers" ? Get with it people!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

LOL

Nona62
Professor Silent

When you getup in age, I guess you just don't shiv a git. !! Get it while you still can!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

"Suzie, he's just taking her temperature."

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    10 years ago

She doesn't look 68 years old to me...

Maybe there is something wrong with her-- like a brain tumor or something. However, at her age, I would think she would have better sense than to have sex publically. I mean, that's what bushes are for.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I mean, that's what bushes are for. ROFL

Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty
Freshman Silent
link   Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty    10 years ago

The prude that turned them in was probably the one they had just told to leave....

Nona62
Professor Silent

Good thought...

Nona62
Professor Silent

mmm....maybe..