╌>

Seattle Cops: Naked rampage fueled by coke, meth, LSD

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  10 years ago  •  6 comments

SEATTLE, WA. - Authorities in Seattle arrested a man on a nude, drug-induced rampage throughout several neighborhoods in the city on Tuesday night, reports CBS Seattle .

Police reports say that a man in his thirties was seen damaging cars with rocks wearing nothing but a white t-shirt.

When the police showed up, the man had allegedly pulled out patches of his hair. Authorities say when they questioned him about his identity, he replied with a fake name and attempted to flee. Officers pursued him as he continued to throw rocks and remove the rest of his clothing, according to the station.

The man was reportedly found lying on the ground naked in a planting strip a half mile away. Upon questioning, he told authorities that he was on cocaine, methamphetamine, LSD, and other identified drugs, reports CBS Seattle.

The man was in custody, although charges had not been filed, the station says

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    10 years ago

It's a miracle this man is alive with all of those chemicals in his system!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

People know the dangers of drugs, but they still use them...I don't get it.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    10 years ago

Meth, crack and heroin have been about the worse things we've seen. There are others, but these 3 seem to be the most recognized, but there are some others far worse. WARNING: There are graphic photos.

Nona62
Professor Silent

EEEWWWW! I live in Illinois. I hope I don't see any people that are on this.I don't drugs, but that is some scary stuff!!!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    10 years ago

Did you see where the dealer saw a lot more profit, so he was selling this Kroc Crap and telling them it was Heroin. So, the heroin addict, as bad as it is, can be using this stuff and not even know it. They may just think it is really good heroin.

This is going to be the next drug, after Meth has destroyed so many, to ruin many more lives. Not that far right to have some reservations about the lifestyles of the "if it feels good, do it" society.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Sad and scary at the same time.