╌>

Teacher files lawsuit over students' up-skirt photo game

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  10 years ago  •  18 comments

A twisted game that had male students taking up-skirt videos of has been exposed in a lawsuit brought by one of the teachers at the school, which claims among its alumni New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

The 2013 incident came to light this week after teacher Kimberly Bohnert filed a lawsuit Thursday claiming she and other female teachers were victims of a sordid "boys will be boys" atmosphere that school officials at Serra High School in San Mateo, Calif., allowed to flourish.

The prestigious all-boys Catholic high school is well regarded for its athletic prowess. Famous include Brady, MLB All-Star Barry Bonds and 4-time Super Bowl champion Lynn Swann.

"One kid was describing my private the hallway."

- Kimberly Bohnert

"It's a very athletic school and sometimes sports are put forward more than moral development," the 38-year-old Bohnert told the Contra Costa Times.

Bohnert told the newspaper that on May 17, 2013, Serra Principal Barry Thornton shared a rumor with her that a student had secretly filmed her under her dress while she was teaching. She confronted three students and found out it was true.

"One kid was describing my private parts in the hallway," she told the Times.

The school says the six students involved in taking the videos were expelled. Six others who forwarded the videos on their were suspended.

Serra President Lars Lund told the NBC affiliate in San Francisco that the boys were takingvideos of teachers as part of a twisted game they had been playing for up to a year and a half.

"There was some kind of competition, he said. We don't know the details, and that makes it worse for us, because that's just horrible."

Lund also issued a two-page statement after Bohnerts lawsuit became public in which he defended the school's handling of the matter. We have worked hard at Serr to create a safe, nurturing educational environment according to the direction of best practices and to do so," he said in the statement.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    10 years ago

IMHO...these boys are teens granted, but.....that's unacceptable!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Maybe they should just ban cell phones from all schools. People got along without before, So I can't see why they can't do without them now... just saying..

Nona62
Professor Silent

The boys involved in taking upskirt videos are ... Thank you, I'm jus waiting see how long it will be until someone says..."Oh, they're just kids, nobody got hurt"! I hope that doesn't happen.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I don't know.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Thank you!!! I have a cell phone, but I have it for emergencies ONLY. People ask me 'why don't you ever have your cell phone on?" I just tell them 'Because IMO they should only be used for emergencies" I, like you, hate talking on the phone, I would rather talk to the person face to face.

Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty
Freshman Silent
link   Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty    10 years ago

How does she know it was her private parts he was describing??????? Does she have a tattoo?? Or... well nevermind.....

(Ducking back into the sensitivity training classroom)

Nona62
Professor Silent

(Ducking back into the sensitivity training classroom) LOL...

Nona62
Professor Silent

I've disliked them for a long time. About 1 year ago or so, a woman ran into me with her shopping cart in a Grocer store...I looked at her and said..."Get off the phone!" all she said was "Whaaat?" ggrrr...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    10 years ago

Oh ... she was a biology teacher in a Catholic school . Maybe that explains it .

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    10 years ago

I never did anything like that. Don't look at me. It wasn't me, promise. They didn't have cell phones when I was in school. They only had mirrors. Those mean bad sorry guys use to tell me about it and I just had to use my imagination. No it wasn't me.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    10 years ago

Grin.gif 71.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

I'll bet you stared at the girls paten leather shoes though!! lol...

Nona62
Professor Silent

109.gif 109.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

She should have beat the shit out of them with a broom. Oh wait, then they would sue her.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Yup...and then everything will be her fault. Go figure!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    10 years ago

I don't know if anyone edited this article but if someone did they should be fired !!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    10 years ago

That's where the mirrors were, but it wasn't their shoes.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I agree.