No-Bake Strawberry Pie

By:  Raven Wing  •  11 months ago  •  7 comments

No-Bake Strawberry Pie

Leave a comment to auto-join group THE NEWSTALKERS COOKBOOK

THE NEWSTALKERS COOKBOOK

A good make ahead dessert for summer fun.

Ingredients:

1  -  9 Inch pre-baked graham cracker pie crust

1  -  large box Vanilla pudding mix

1  -  cup chopped ripe strawberries

12  -  large strawberries sliced

Directions:

Prepare pudding according to box directions.

Stir in chopped strawberries to the pudding mixture.

Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread evenly in crust.

Place strawberry slices evenly around on top of the pudding.

Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, or until pudding is well set.

Top with whipped cream if preferred.

Raven Wing
1  author  Raven Wing    11 months ago

This is one of my family's favorite summer desserts. Quick and easy to make.

TTGA
1.1  TTGA  replied to  Raven Wing @1    11 months ago

And it tastes darned good too.  My son's birthday tonight.  We had the brownie dessert.  The kids that didn't like the cherries still liked the brownies and whipped topping.

Raven Wing
1.1.1  author  Raven Wing  replied to  TTGA @1.1    11 months ago

Happy Birthday to your Son! jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

Brownies and whipped cream topping are hard to beat. I'm not fond of cherries myself, fresh or otherwise. So I share them to those who like them. (grin)

charger 383
2  charger 383    11 months ago

Strawberry pie is my favorite pie

sandy-2021492
2.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  charger 383 @2    11 months ago

It's mine and my mom's too.  Every year for her birthday, instead of buying or baking a cake, I pick up a strawberry pie on the drive home.

Raven Wing
2.1.1  author  Raven Wing  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.1    11 months ago

My Paternal Grandmother loved strawberry pie. Her birthday was on Dec 25th, so we always had a strawberry pie for her Birthday dinner dessert.

Raven Wing
2.2  author  Raven Wing  replied to  charger 383 @2    11 months ago
Strawberry pie is my favorite pie

Mine too. With the no-bake pie I get the freshness of the strawberries with the taste of strawberry basic pie.

Just Jim NC TttH