Flight of Ideas, or, is it, Ideas of Flight, & One Good Tern… on Creative Arts Thursday/Friday

By:  A. Macarthur  •  6 months ago  •  22 comments

Leave a comment to auto-join group CREATIVE ARTS ON THE NEWSTALKERS

CREATIVE ARTS ON THE NEWSTALKERS

original

Tern in Flight

© A. Mac/A.G

original

Brown Pelican

© A. Mac/A.G.

A. Macarthur
1  author  A. Macarthur    6 months ago

Just wingin' it today.

Post whatever creative stuff you wish to share.

Raven Wing
1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  A. Macarthur @1    6 months ago

What a beautiful array of birds, Mac. The stark colors of the pelican against the radiant blue of the water is truly outstanding. The Tern on the wing is really lovely.

1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  A. Macarthur @1    6 months ago

I particularly like the way the wavy water causes the Pelican to appear to be in motion.

evilgenius
2  evilgenius    6 months ago

Missed last week because of the flu. I got better.

A. Macarthur
2.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  evilgenius @2    6 months ago

Stay well, EG!

Raven Wing
2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  evilgenius @2    6 months ago

Glad you are feeling better EG. And yes, you were missed. Very beautiful Blue birds.

Raven Wing
3  Raven Wing    6 months ago

How quickly the week has gone by, seems it was just Monday.

4  Kavika     6 months ago

You're the lookout while I take a quick bath.

Raven Wing
4.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @4    6 months ago

That comment fits perfectly! LOL!!

Raven Wing
5  Raven Wing    6 months ago

A young dancer in her regalia.

A. Macarthur
5.1  author  A. Macarthur  replied to  Raven Wing @5    6 months ago

Perfect, RW! The frame is exactly right as well!

Raven Wing
5.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  A. Macarthur @5.1    6 months ago

Thank you very much, Mac.

5.2  Kavika   replied to  Raven Wing @5    6 months ago

Ecellent RW, just excellent.

Raven Wing
5.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @5.2    6 months ago

Thank you, Kavika. I truly appreciate your comments.

6  Buzz of the Orient    6 months ago

Raven Wing
6.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    6 months ago

Very nice pictures, Buzz. I really like the top one with the flowers. Beautiful colors. And nice frames on all. Well done!

6.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Raven Wing @6.1    6 months ago

Thanks, RW.

6.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    6 months ago

I love the last photo, beautiful color and regalia.

The second photos is lovely as well and the first.

Oh heck I love them all.

6.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Kavika @6.1.2    6 months ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

8  Buzz of the Orient    6 months ago

l've not been posting any new photos lately because my computer broke down and I had to replace the Windows 7 Home Version with a Windows 10 operating system.  When I tried to reload my Photoscape editing program I discovered that I had to load a more complex newer version of it, and I find it so complicated that it will take me a lot of time and concentration and experimentation to learn how to use it.

Split Personality
8.1  Split Personality  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    6 months ago

Welcome to the newest version of planned obsolescence ever foisted onto human beings.

I used to think the big 3 automakers were bad butt,

butt Microsoft takes the cake and the oven mitts.

8.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Split Personality @8.1    6 months ago

Didn't they used to call that "forced obsolescence"?

You're absolutely right - I realized that long ago and wish I could have stayed with my Windows 7 on my desktop..  My very slow vintage laptop that I only use when I have a big problem with my everyday desktop uses XP.  My phone isn't "smart", and in fact if you were to personify it you would call it an idiot.

devangelical