╌>

Hitler Finds Out About Obamacare Problems. Humor or reality?

Category:  Other

Via:  krakkin  •  11 years ago  •  6 comments

Hitler Finds Out About Obamacare Problems. Humor or reality?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krakkin
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Krakkin    11 years ago

This was just too funny to not post here.

Can we laugh at ourselves for knowing Obamacare was going to be a fiasco and not speaking up?

I like what Hitler says near the end. Must see!.

Krakkin
Freshman Silent

OMG you really believe that with the continuing breakdowns and glitches? I didn't know you were a comedian too.

What you call childishness is your way of telling me you cannot handle the truth so you refuse to see the humor in the video. I can understand you may be tired of trying to defend Obamacare as it may be a constant battle for you. If you lighten up a bit you can see the irony in your comment.

Don't take things so seriously, It raises your blood pressure. And in case you haven't noticed this is my first seed. If your embarrassed then don't post a comment at all. Problem solved.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    11 years ago

I just saw this. How do you feel about that?

Before the Affordable Care Act became law in 2010, President Obama promised Americans they could keep their healthcare plan if they liked it. But already hundreds of thousands of citizens are receiving notification that their plans are being cancelled because they don't comply with the new law, and, according to NBC News , the Obama administration has known for at least three years the cancellations were coming.

Krakkin
Freshman Silent

That's the funniest part. Since many believe Obama is a dictator who else would fit the role?

Krakkin
Freshman Silent

That's the sad reality Buzz. If your current provider changes even the smallest thing it is no longer considered "grandfathered" in.

Krakkin
Freshman Silent

That's the problem....the price.....It will not be cheaper as promised but much more expensive as we are seeing happen. Many will never be able to afford the ACA so those who didn't have insurance before will be having millions join their ranks. So far those who enrolled went to medicare, not to a ACA provider.