╌>

Dating website for Canadian prisoners eliminates the bar scene

Category:  Other

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  11 years ago  •  5 comments

Dozens of male and female cons who have posted personal profiles and photos on a matchmaking website with a twist. This site hooks up people on the inside with those on the outside.

By : Andy Blatchford, The Canadian Press, Published on Sun May 05 2013

6761_discussions.jpg MONTREALBachelor No. 1 boasts about his bad-boy body and sweet-guy attitude and Bachelor No. 2 wants a woman to join him as he closes a dark chapter from his past.

Bachelor No. 3, meanwhile, says he cant be available for a first date for awhile at least not before 2021.

Not only do these men share a quest for love, they have something else in common: theyre all in prison for murder.

The suitors are among dozens of male and female cons who have posted personal profiles and photos on a matchmaking website with a twist. This site hooks up people on the inside with those on the outside.

The federal prisoners, many behind bars for violent offences like attempted murder, sexual assault and first-degree murder, have written blurbs highlighting their personal qualities and, in some cases, their crimes.

Read about some other "desirable" bachelors:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/05/05/dating_website_for_canadian_prisoners_eliminates_the_bar_scene.html

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Buzz of the Orient    11 years ago

Why take a chance with the "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" scene, when you can be absolutely sure to put yourself in the hands of a violent criminal?

6762_discussions.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     11 years ago

Any woman that gets knowingly gets involved with violent criminals is going to pay a price.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Buzz of the Orient    11 years ago

It gives new meaning to the song: "Killing Me Softly".

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    11 years ago

Hi, I'm 6'1", 180 and currently have a sexual partner, though not voluntarily. I'm looking for someone that is fun, outgoing and has less tattoos than I do. Felony conviction desired but not required.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    11 years ago

New version of the Rollingstones...."Time Is On My Side". Now known as "Time Is Not On My Side."