╌>

Drunk Taco Bell Executive Punches Uber Driver

Category:  Other

Via:  johnrussell  •  9 years ago  •  3 comments

Drunk Taco Bell Executive Punches Uber Driver

A drunken man who repeatedly punched an Uber driver in California because he was kicked out of the car has been identified as a Taco Bell marketing executive. Benjamin Golden, who led Taco Bell's mobile commerce initiatives, was fired after video of the assault went viral. He took a ride from Edward Caban in Coast Mesa, California, Friday when Caban stopped and told him to leave the car because "you're too drunk to give me directions." The attack stopped when Caban pepper sprayed him. Golden was throwing up from the spray when police arrived.

Typical spoiled rich kid meat head from the OC caught on tape! I love it! Problem is, daddy will hook him up with another kush job and wipe this boo boo away. 

http://www.drudge.com/news/192891/drunk-taco-bell-executive-punches-uber-driver

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    9 years ago

The only problem I see with what the driver did is that we don't see anything but three minutes of the trip. The viewer can't tell whether the drunk had ever given him adequate directions or not. Also, at the end, he appears to be telling the driver the name of an intersection he could drop him off at. 

I can see not wanting to drive around in circles with the dude though. 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
link   LynneA    9 years ago

He's now an unemployed Taco Bell Exec.  Costly night of drinking to be sure!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  LynneA   9 years ago

Serves him right. Taco Bell sucks.