[]

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur    8 years ago

I am concerned.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  A. Macarthur   8 years ago

I sent you a reply to your email a few days ago brother, explaining what's happening with me. I responded to the addy you sent from.

I don't check e-mail often but I do check it.

Right now doing the quadrennial political research reports I have done every election since the late 90's. My last great contribution to the political environment so to speak.

(took the opportunity to lurk for a while also, seemed like the opportune thing to do)

Taking longer this year due to this being an anti establishment election, harder to sift through the bull to get to the nuggets. (I know, smelly job)

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur  replied to  Nowhere Man   8 years ago

I sent you a reply to your email a few days ago brother, explaining what's happening with me. I responded to the addy you sent from.

I don't check e-mail often but I do check it.

Right now doing the quadrennial political research reports I have done every election since the late 90's. My last great contribution to the political environment so to speak.

(took the opportunity to lurk for a while also, seemed like the opportune thing to do)

Taking longer this year due to this being an anti establishment election, harder to sift through the bull to get to the nuggets. (I know, smelly job)

I never received your reply but I am greatly relieved and happy to know you are all right!

I'll send you my personal e-mail address in NT Private Notes to make sure you have it.

Stay well my friend.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Nowhere Man   8 years ago

Glad you're ok!!!

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Thanks RW,

I e-mailed NWM some time ago but have not heard back.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

And Robert G that guy was a genius. It was Mile L that really made this place hop. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Robert G said that he would not come to the new site.

And he did not.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

I'll get hold of Six. I know where he hides, LOL.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if some might return after the election is over - although there actually ARE some other things of interest these days, although we might doubt it looking at the home page.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Last time I talked with dear Six, he was working and traveling a lot-- and worn slam out.  I think he's just busy, but ok!