╌>

I No Longer Care What Hillary Clinton May Have Done, I Am Voting For Her No Matter What

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  8 years ago  •  23 comments

I No Longer Care What Hillary Clinton May Have Done, I Am Voting For Her No Matter What

I saw in a news report from a few minutes ago that Wikileaks is dumping three complete transcripts of Hillary Clinton speeches to Goldman Sachs as part of it's October Surprise from Julian Assange ,intended to influence the election against Clinton. 

But after listening to Trump the last few days, with his truly insane conspiracy theories being inserted into the mainstream of the presidential election, I don't care what Clinton said to Goldman Sachs. I don't care if they are on camera handing her sacks of money in exchange for a pledge to let them run the Treasury Dept. 

I don't care if Clinton sent her emails to Kim Jong Un personally. 

I don't care if she has a brain tumor the size of a football.   I am voting for her. 

This has gone way too far. Trump is fucking nuts, and there is nothing that can ever justify a vote for him.  

I have seen enough .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    8 years ago

Why not vote for a third party?

Because a vote for anyone other than Hillary Clinton makes it marginally more possible that Trump could win. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago

How could anyone pass up a candidate who: doesn't have a brain tumor the size of a football; doesn't intend to actually sell the treasury department to Goldman Sachs; and hasn't forwarded classified emails directly to Kim Jong Un. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

IMG_0299.JPG

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

Hillary Clinton has never been charged with a crime. She must be the smartest criminal that ever lived.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Hillary Clinton has never been charged with a crime. She must be the smartest criminal that ever lived.

No, she's a lawyer who knows that you can't prove guilt without evidence. As long as the evidence is under her control, there will be no proof of guilt. And she lies her ass off.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

No, the problem is that her opponent is a 100% moron who lies so much he makes Hilary look like Mother Theresa. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   8 years ago

No, the problem is that her opponent is a 100% moron who lies so much he makes Hilary look like Mother Theresa. 

Nobody could lie enough to make Hillary look like mother Theresa. If lies were rocks, Hillary is the Mt. Everest of liars. No lie is too great or too small for her to tell. Her lies stretch back to watergate where she tried to deceive congress . . . to lying about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia . . . and many many more lies. She even lied about the origin of her own name. She's probably been involved in more scandals than all other presidential candidates combined and now she's embroiled in an email scandal and under a cloud concerning her role in a Russian uranium deal where Russia got 20% of our uranium while Bill got paid $500,000 by a Russian bank to give a speech. 

ArkansasHermit
Freshman Silent
link   ArkansasHermit  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Nobody could lie enough to make Hillary look like mother Theresa.

Well Mr Trump is sure trying his best to do just that.

PolitFact

Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-MeterTrump-Clinton_Wikimedia_commons.jpg

Untitled.png

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  ArkansasHermit   8 years ago

Although all lies are false statements, all false statements are not lies. A lie is a false statement made with the deliberate intent to deceive. To me, Trump doesn't know what he's talking about much of the time and he makes statements without knowing or caring whether the statements are true or false. That's a reckless disregard for the truth but it's not lying. Hillary, on the other hand, knows exactly what she's talking about and just flat out lies over and over. I don't want someone as president who lies nor do I want someone who has a reckless disregard for the truth but there is a difference between the two.