╌>

Donald Trump, Jr. says women who can't handle harassment 'should go maybe teach kindergarten'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jwc2blue  •  8 years ago  •  11 comments

Donald Trump, Jr. says women who can't handle harassment 'should go maybe teach kindergarten'

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/14/1582357/-Donald-Trump-Jr-says-women-who-can-t-handle-harassment-should-go-maybe-teach-kindergarten

The apple doesn’t appear to fall far from sexist,  chauvinistic, misogynistic, harassing tree.  BuzzFeed unearthed a 2013 interview where Don, Jr —a self-described “guy’s guy”—helpfully explained that women who can’t handle harassment shouldn’t be in those work environments:

“I’m of that mindset — and I’ll get into trouble, I’m sure I’ll get myself in trouble one of these days,” Trump began. “If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce. Like, you should go maybe teach kindergarten. I think it’s a respectable position.

“You can’t be negotiating billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know,” Trump said, without elaborating. “But listen — there’s a place where you have to draw the line — but today the stuff you get in trouble for…”

The hosts then joked about pulling up pictures of naked women on the computer screen in their recording studio.

“Wouldn’t it be funny if we showed tits and then Donald sued?” one asked.

“I’d feel harassed!” Trump Jr. joked. “This is my get-rich-quick scheme. I’m now suing you guys because I feel uncomfortable.”

Poor Don, Jr. Today’s culture is so politically correct that men are expected to show respect to everyone they work with. Can you believe that crap? Listen to a dismissive Don, Jr. explain why women who complain about harassment don’t belong in a corporate environment.

Judging by how tarnished the Trump brand is now, ol’ Donny Jr. is probably going to be looking for a “get-rich-quick” scheme after the election. Stay tuned.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

Apple/tree...The perfect example.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    8 years ago

So Junior is running for office????  Have you talked to his housekeeper or mailman or mechanic or gardener or toupe stylist or shoe shine artist or . . . . . . .??????  They'd probably give you really, really ripe gossip.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  1stwarrior   8 years ago

Like father, like son.  They're both going up the stairs and down the stairs, but they're both going the same way...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior   8 years ago

So Junior is running for office???? 

He was thinking about it, but not anymore after his last few public statements.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    8 years ago

No where did he say sexual Harassment, so the very title of the article is bullshit.  Why would anyone waste time from there?

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

Sorry, but this is an obvious question:  So, why did you waste time?