╌>

Son-Of-A-Bitch Mouse Solves Maze Researchers Spent Months Building (Humor)

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  5 comments

Son-Of-A-Bitch Mouse Solves Maze Researchers Spent Months Building (Humor)

304.jpg

Above, researchers discuss plans for a new maze, since the prick of a mouse, right, destroyed their chances of making any new discoveries whatsoever about the nature of synaptical response.

"IOWA CITY, IA—University of Iowa neuroscientists studying spatial learning and the effects of stress on memory announced Tuesday that a little son-of-a-bitch mouse ruined an experiment on cognitive performance by effortlessly navigating a maze that researchers spent nearly a year designing and constructing.

"The test subject, a common house mouse, briskly traversed the complicated wooden maze in under 30 seconds or, according to the study's final report, roughly 1/8,789,258 as long as it took the lab to secure funding for the experiment. According to researchers administrating the standard Y-maze test, the f*cking bastard never even broke his stride during the first trial, always selecting the correct route while consistently avoiding blind dead-end alleys.

(Cont'd)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

An "oldie but goodie" from-- no surprise-- The Onion!

(2008)

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

'"Taking into account my past successful experiments with chimpanzees, it is my final analysis that we are dealing with one smart little fucker," said team member Dr. Russell Sutton, who has already applied for an additional grant to study cognitive learning in the same mouse. "I wonder if he'll be so smart without a functioning hippocampus.

There is nothing worse, and I mean nothing then a smart little fucking mouse.

Gotta love the Onion.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Gotta love the Onion.

I totally agree-- some of the funniest satire around.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

IMG_7201.JPG

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

LOL!