╌>

NETANYAHU'S GIFT TO HAMAS

Category:  World News

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  7 years ago  •  8 comments

ISRAELI Prime Minister Benjamin NETANYAHU responds to a disgusting gesture with  complete class.

Netanyahu received an item from the leader of HAMAS.

The leader of the Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, sent a "gift"..(actually, it was a gesture of hate and contempt to the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu), in an elaborate box with a note.

After having the box checked for safety reasons, Prime Minister Netanyahu opened the box and saw that the content was wet, smelly cow dung.

He opened the note, handwritten in Arabic by Mr. Haniyeh, which said, "For you and the proud people of the Zionist Entity."

Mr. Netanyahu, who is literate in Arabic, pondered the note and decided how best to reciprocate.

He quickly did so by sending the Hamas leader an equally handsome package, also containing a personal note.

Mr. Haniyeh and the other leaders of Hamas were very surprised to receive the parcel and opened it, very carefully, similarly suspecting that it might contain a bomb. But to their surprise, they saw that it contained a tiny computer chip.

The chip was rechargeable with solar energy, had a 1.8 terabyte memory, and could output a 3D hologram display capable of functioning in any type of cellular phone, tablet or laptop.

It was one of the world's most advanced technologies, with a tiny label, stating this item was "Invented and produced in Israel”.

Mr. Netanyahu's note, personally handwritten in Arabic, Hebrew, French, and English, stated very courteously...

"Every leader can only give the best his people can produce."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

Truth in what Netanyahu wrote, but I have to think this is false news.  (Sorry for the spacing problem).

kpr37
Professor Silent
link   kpr37  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

(Sorry for the spacing problem).

Is that a new editing bug?

I just took down my fetishizing Islam post because of that spacing problem.

Every time I tried to fix it another issue popped up. I fix the spacing, my spelling edits vanished. then it got  "funkier" going to try again tomorrow.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  kpr37   7 years ago

I copied it from the email I received, pasted it on Wordpad (I don't have MSWord) tried desperately to delete all spaces betwen headline and paragraphs, then copied and pasted it on the forum.  All the other speces worked okay, but I couldn't get the one under the title to close up.

kpr37
Professor Silent
link   kpr37  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

I copied my Newsvine article and then added today's additional outrage from England at the top here at newstalkers. It all looked right. Then I published it and it was spread out everywhere and just went down hill from there. I'm going to try the edits at Newsvine, and then copy/paste it here. 

Squirrel!
Freshman Silent
link   Squirrel!    7 years ago

Netanyahu gets points for class and cleverness. applause

kpr37
Professor Silent
link   kpr37    7 years ago

"For you and the proud people of the Zionist Entity."

That is better than "the illegal occupying Zionist entity" Hey, baby steps.

In 200 years it may be "people of Israel."

Oh, no. never mind, that will never happen.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

Loved his response.  Amazing, if it was true, that an Arab leader at that level would stoop to that level of childishness.

Squirrel!
Freshman Silent
link   Squirrel!    7 years ago

Unfortunately, like so much on the internet and in email this story might just be a very good hoax.

I did some cursory checking and could not find any verifying information that lends credibility to this story.  There is no official confirmation from either side that I could find.

I did find a similar story on the site called "The Olive Branch Report" which turns out to be a self-professed Right Wing Christian site.  It touts itself as "The Definitive Christian News Magazine For Today" with the tag line "Right News - Right Commentary - Right Now."

I tried Snopes and Wikipedia as well as others.  Though nowhere could I find any articles supporting the veracity of this story.  However, in the case of both Snopes and Wikipedia I found scathing criticism from The Olive Branch Report about those two sources, which only made me suspect The Olive Branch Report and not their targets.

Without support, I would have to say this story is cute, but may not be true.  I am skeptical.  It's a cute story though, but these days you can never just trust anything that shows up in email or online.