╌>

Antifa and ISIS – Same, Same but different ?

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  it-is-me  •  7 years ago  •  16 comments

Antifa and ISIS – Same, Same but different ?

https://attackthesystem.com/2014/10/18/antifa-and-isis-same-same-but-different/

Having had personal experience with these so called “defenders of democracy”, it is actually amazing the extent to which the tactics, rhetoric and belief system of these two groups are identical.

The ISIS fighters believe, like Antifa, that they have the moral high ground when it comes what is right and what is wrong. And whatever is not right in their eyes has to be fought and destroyed. While the ISIS believes in a rather obscure interpretation of the Koran, Antifa believes in a rather obscure interpretation of democracy. Both groups are righteous and fanatical in upholding what they think is right. And whatever doesn’t fit in their dogmatic box has to be eliminated.
ISIS fights a brutal war against the non-believers, beheading people by the hundreds, enslaving and selling women, and killing others by the thousands. We all saw the clips where they themselves celebrate and promote those kinds of activities. Slogans like “Kill all infidels”, “Destroy Democracy”, etc., are well known to be spread by them. All in the name of Allah and his prophets.

Now Antifa might not kill people by the thousands, but I know many political activists that have been beaten and, yes, killed by Antifa activists. Even more notable are their threats, which are an indication of their fanaticism – threats of violence to, and the destruction of property of the people that they deem to be fascists. And all this they promote and celebrate in video clips that everybody can access on the web. Equally, you can have a look at the Antifa slogans like “Death to Nazis”, “Smash Fascists”, “Destroy Racism”, etc. While they are all only slogans, you might think, the truth is that they are not just slogans for Antifa activists but a call to action!

Now, I know that the Antifa activists who read this believe that they are doing the world a favour by fighting racism and Nazis; just as the ISIS fighters believe that they are doing the right thing. So I feel rather sorry for them, because they are slaves to their dogmatic thinking and are, in my opinion at least, nothing but a cult. They are both a brainwashed and righteous people who claim to be against something, and both are very willing to put their twisted thoughts into action.

Think about it and act accordingly.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME    7 years ago

Ever wonder why ANTIFA has this NEED to dress like ISIS ?

I know I wonder about that little tidbit of info NOT reported. :-)

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME    7 years ago

In principle, what ISIS and Antifa are promoting and practising is exactly the same !

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
link   Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    7 years ago

Republicans and Nazis----they all sound the same!!!!  Therefore, MUST BE!!!

(to be read aloud in a high shrieking voice of a rightwing hysteric)

You people....if nothing else you are good for ridicule at your own expense.  The crap you feed yourselves and regurgitate is amazing.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו   7 years ago

The crap you feed yourselves and regurgitate is amazing.

The crap YOU ignore is mesmerizing, and the main reason YOU and the like LOST in 2016.

The REAL GIANT has awoken, and makes the rest of you Liberal types look petty !

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Attack the System

Pan-Anarchism Against the State, Pan-Secessionism Against the Empire

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Are you TRYING to say that what was said above, is NOT true ?

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
link   321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     7 years ago

Many conservatives...  like Antifa, believe that they have the moral high ground when it comes what is right and what is wrong. And whatever is not right in their eyes has to be fought and destroyed.

I added more truth to the article. Sorry if anyone is offended. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   7 years ago

So, ANTIFA fits your ideology ? :-)

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
link   321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  It Is ME   7 years ago

"So, ANTIFA fits your ideology ?"

As a moderate independent, not so much. In my opinion anyone reaching too far to either side is insane. The further from center a person is it seems the less sane they are. I dont give much credence to insanity so I dont pay them much attention either.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   7 years ago

Let's hope not.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    7 years ago

Now, I know that the Antifa activists who read this believe that they are doing the world a favour by fighting racism and Nazis;

So, ANTIFA fits your ideology ?  :-)

The vast majority of anti-fascist organizing is nonviolent. But, ANTIFA willingness to physically defend itsslf and others from white supremacist violence, and preemptively shut down fascist organizing efforts before they turn deadly … IS WHOLLY UNLIKE ISIS WHICH MURDERS FOR AN IDEOLOGICAL AGENDA!

So I ask, what is the HIDDEN AGENDA behind such a contrived parallel?

Anyone have a problem with resisting Nazis?

Which terrorist groups are targeted by ISIS?

My opinion? …

Equating ANTIFA WITH ISIS is an insidious, cowardly, backdoor defense of racism and anti-semitism … of NAZI/WHITE SUPREMACIST/ALT RIGHT,KKK hateful ideology and actions.

A chicken shit, gutless tap dance around actually telling what one believes!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

But, ANTIFA willingness to physically defend itsslf and others from white supremacist violence, and preemptively shut down fascist organizing efforts before they turn deadly … IS WHOLLY UNLIKE ISIS WHICH MURDERS FOR AN IDEOLOGICAL AGENDA!

There seems to always be a BUT when it comes to the LEFT protecting it's own anarchists, huh !

By the way, which Physical thing is ANTIFA defending against anyway ?

Seems ANTIFA are the PHYSICAL ones. :-)

How 'bout them clothes ANTIFA wears ?

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    7 years ago

Have you ever seen ISIS and antifa together in the same room? Hmm...

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Have you ever seen ISIS and antifa together in the same room? Hmm...

No, and  you haven't either!

Another piece of rhetorical innuendo as a backdoor cheer for racism!

This thread gets more sickening as the disingenuous crap piles up.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    7 years ago

How 'bout them clothes ANTIFA wears ?

There seems to be no limit to the depths of stupidity that rationalizes hateful ideology via false equivalencies!

If a hoard of Nazis/White Supremacists/Alt-Right/KKK bastards were terrorizing my wife's synagogue as they did to a synagogue (and Black Church) in Charlottesville, if in responding to, i.e. her frantic cell phone call … before getting in my car and heading over to resist the terrorist Nazis (violently or otherwise) …

Were I wearing any black clothing as the call came in … should I first change into something white or blue, etc. … SO SOME RIGHT-WING NAZI APOLOGIST/SYMPATHIZER WON'T COMPARE ME TO AN ISIS MEMBER?

Give the intelligent members of NT a f'n break from such dumb shit!