╌>

There is ONLY ONE POINT about the DACA argument !

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  it-is-me  •  7 years ago  •  3 comments

There is ONLY ONE POINT about the DACA argument !

America First !

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/04/politics/daca-dreamers-immigration-program/

In a statement Tuesday, Trump said it was time for Congress to act.

"We will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion -- but through the lawful Democratic process -- while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve," he said. "We must also have heart and compassion for unemployed, struggling, and forgotten Americans."

This constant whining and crying for "ILLEGALS" is trying on one that actually has a brain in this country. Why does the "LEFT" have this obsession, Obsession, Obsession, Obsession with "ILLEGALS", but doesn't seem to have the "REAL WILL" to fight for actual "LEGAL" citizens of this country, who actually need help. The "LEFT" will throw out crumbs to Americans needing help, when it comes to politics and policies, But will definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely go "ALL IN", "ALL IN", "ALL IN", when it comes to "ILLEGALS".

DACA was set up as a temporary thing. Not a law, but just a simple policy that could be over turned at ANY TIME !

Operative wording......ANYTIME !

What Trump is doing is exactly what can happen to a "TEMPORARY POLICY". It can and will be "ELIMINATED" !

The Trump administration says it's phasing out DACA in a way that will provide "minimum disruption."

Officials won't accept new applications to the program, but for current DACA recipients, protections remain in effect -- for now.

According to officials:

• Work permits issued under DACA will be honored until they expire.

• New DACA applications already received by Tuesday will be processed.

• Anyone whose status is set to expire by March 5, 2018, has a month to apply for a new two-year permit, and those renewal applications will be processed.

Even "ILLEGALS" knew this was a TEMPORARY thing, as it was required of them to re-apply EVERY two years, and even then, there was NO GARAUNTEE they would be approved for an extension.

So, WTF is all the whining about. Even this "TEMPORARY" Obama policy had rules that an ILLEGAL was supposed to follow.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME    7 years ago

It blows my mind how the "LEFT" is so into "ILLEGALS" over "LEGALS".

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
link   321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     7 years ago

It seems many conservatives don't see the dreamers as innocent victims of kidnaping and relocation. 

Instead some seem to see them as an inconvenience at best and as the enemy by many.   

In reality most dreamers probably didn't even understand WTF was happening at the time they were brought here.

Throwing them out of the only country they have even know is cluel. 

But for "the Good of America"... trump and his people may just do that. 

Sad !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
link   seeder  It Is ME  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   7 years ago

Throwing them out of the only country they have even know is cluel. 

They're BIG boys and girls now, knowing the rules as set forth by the simplistic policy set forth by President Obama. They are also big enough to know, This was a "TEMPORARY SOLUTION", and not an actual citizenship blank check !