jrDiscussion - desc
[]

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur    7 years ago

John Galt 1147
Freshman Silent
link   John Galt 1147    7 years ago

Ok so I am a little late, but I will post one. Have been busy running around to new sites that have been posted on the vine. The days dwindle down to a precious few.  This is from a friend's yard in CT.  My thoughts below on it.

Shovel and nail metal sculpture from the mid west, And once, most likely used to farm and build a house. Trunk also from a flea mkt. but most likely used in the past to store or travel. Claw cast iron bathtub found at a New England flea mkt, and most likely provided an enjoyable soak after a long hard days work All to create a new and enjoyable garden for humans and wildlife, such as rabbits,squirrels birds, lots of hummers, deer, fox and chipmunks. Sometimes fireflies visit too.

Hope you like it. 

P1000159.JPG

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur  replied to  John Galt 1147   7 years ago

No worries about "late" … the Thursday/Friday feature just begins the week's discussion, so, technically, Thursday/Friday goes until the next Thursday/Friday.

Your photo is welcomed … the subject is interesting and different … post anytime!

John Galt 1147
Freshman Silent
link   John Galt 1147  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Thank you AMac. Granted it isn't the best, by any means, but then I look more for the subject matter and framing. It's always in shade and bright sun when the sun is out there, so some looks washed, and I don't usually play with fixes, I have a hard time seeing as it is. I will keep in mind that I can post anytime. Thank you on that.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur    7 years ago

John,

If your camera has a built-in or other flash unit, try shooting the scene in the shade and let the flash fill in the shadows.

Pegasus4
Freshman Silent
link   Pegasus4    7 years ago

Is this just for photographers?  I paint.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Pegasus4   7 years ago

It's painters and writers, too! 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur  replied to  Pegasus4   7 years ago

Painters, poets, embroiderers ... Anything creative is welcomed!