╌>

John Conyers Endorses His Son John Conyers III

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  dean-moriarty  •  7 years ago  •  14 comments

John Conyers Endorses His Son John Conyers III

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/05/john-conyers-son-and-appointed-successor-my-nggas-deal-drugs-dad-is-a-fing-player-video/

John Conyers’ Son And Appointed Successor: My ‘Dad Is A F***ing Player’

Screenshot/YouTube/  ITSMRCONYERS

John Conyers III., the son and appointed successor of John Conyers’ Jr., the disgraced Democratic politician who announced his resignation on Tuesday, is a former attempted rapper who bragged that his friends are drug dealers and his dad “is a f***ing player.”

The son’s brief rap career included lyrical gems such as “My n***as turn grams into grands” and “Ay f**k making a living bro, I’m trying to make history/So picture me letting the news nit-pick at me.”

The aspiring artist also rapped about some of the challenges he’s had to live through, such as when his mother, former Detroit councilwoman Monica Conyers, was sentenced to three years in jail for taking bribes, or when Conyers Jr. had to repay the U.S. Treasury for Conyers III’s misuse of a taxpayer-funded Cadillac Escalade.

Most of Conyers III’s brief rap career appears to have taken place between 2012 and 2013.

Conyers III raised eyebrows in 2010 when he described his father, who is now accused of being a sexual predator, as a “f***ing player” on Twitter.

“My dad is a f***ing player and reckless as hell! He just got at this doods wife super low-key,” the congressman’s son tweeted .

Conyers Jr. is expected to be replaced either by his son, Conyers III., or by his great-nephew, state Sen. Ian Conyers, who announced he will run for the open seat.

Sworn affidavits signed by four of his former staffers  describe  Conyers Jr. as a serial sexual harasser who preyed on his female staffers and demanded sexual favors from them. He also allegedly abused taxpayer resources to pursue sexual relationships with women.

Conyers paid off one former staffer with more than $27,000 in taxpayer funds in exchange for her silence, after she accused him of sexually harassing and then firing her for rebuffing his sexual advances. He has denied all wrongdoing.

Over the weekend, a coalition of Michigan Democrats, local religious leaders and activists held a rally in support of Conyers Jr., whom California Democratic Rep. Jackie Speier has  described  as a “predator.”

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, after initially defending Conyers Jr. as an “icon,” followed other Democrats’ lead in calling on the 88-year-old congressman to step down last week.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Dean Moriarty    7 years ago

“My dad is a f***ing player and reckless as hell! He just got at this doods wife super low-key,” the congressman’s son

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
2  GaJenn78    7 years ago

Seems like a real classy guy. 

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
2.1  Willjay9  replied to  GaJenn78 @2    7 years ago

Umm.....have you forgotten who we have as POTUS?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
3  Spikegary    7 years ago

Does Conyers get to pick his successor or like in New York, is it up tit eh Governor to appoint one until an election can be run?  It's pretty much a sickness when someone who has disgraced his public office, gets to pick his son as his successor.....narcissism at it's finest.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Spikegary @3    7 years ago

He can say he'd like his son to replace him but, it is up to the governor, who, by the way, in Michigan is a Republican, to appoint someone or, set up a special election, one or, the other. I'm not sure how Michigan is set up.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  seeder  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.1    7 years ago

It's a special election and this is the guy (his son) Conyers is endorsing to replace him. 

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
3.1.3  Willjay9  replied to  Release The Kraken @3.1.2    7 years ago

So a guy rapping with a sombrero is bad, but a guy being caught on camera bragging about grabbing women by the vagina and kissing them without their permission is now POTUS?!.....Oh! the right has lost it's "moral high ground" a looonnnng time ago!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Willjay9 @3.1.3    7 years ago
but a guy being caught on camera bragging about grabbing women

Did it actually happen....or was it just a brag !

chuckle  

Liberal types REALLY need to figure out what's REALLY real or not....REALLY !!!!!!!!! stunned

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
3.1.5  Willjay9  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.4    7 years ago
Did it actually happen....or was it just a brag !

What that Trump made that statement......Billy Bush has already confirmed that the tape was real and that it was Trump! Oh! you mean about Trump bragging about grabbing pussies! Well if you don't take Trump and his words seriously, then why should you take Conyers III words seriously, because hey! did it actually happen......or was it just a brag!

Liberal types REALLY need to figure out what's REALLY real or not....REALLY

So a guy rapping some misogynist shit and a guy talking about some misogynistic shit is different how again?! If we can excuse Trump for just using words....what's the big deal about this guy doing the same thing?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Willjay9 @3.1.5    7 years ago
Billy Bush has already confirmed that the tape was real and that it was Trump!

I NEVER said he didn't say it. I asked if he actually DID IT !

There is a difference yaknow.

Kinda like your lame argument on the Rapper and "His Words".

Liberal Types.......close call

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
3.1.7  Willjay9  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.6    7 years ago
NEVER said he didn't say it. I asked if he actually DID IT ! There is a difference yaknow.

Yeah.....I know because I seem to remember pointing it out in my statement! Do try to keep up!

Kinda like your lame argument on the Rapper and "His Words".

So......his words should be believed but Trump's shouldn't? I'm just trying to get an understanding on this article about how they want to emphasize that Conyers III was a rapper to the point of pointing out some of his more colorful lyrics and expect people to have a negative opinion, but yet we have the POTUS using more colorful words than this man and we should just shrug it off as locker room talk and don't mind it! Why should we consider Conyers III words in regarding his capacity to hold this seat but not Trump's?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Willjay9 @3.1.7    7 years ago
So......his words should be believed but Trump's shouldn't?

Should they ?

by the way....you are VERY easy to keep up with. winking

sixpick
Professor Quiet
4  sixpick    7 years ago

John Conyers’s Son Was Arrested This Year, Accused of Stabbing His Girlfriend

Oh well.

They didn't charge him of course.

winking

But they did put a restraining order on him.