╌>

Internet & computer problems? Misunderstandings in communications? Traffic delays? Its-- Mercury retrograde again! (ASTROLOGY? - OMG!!!)

Category:  Now Trending

By:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  20 comments

Internet & computer problems? Misunderstandings in communications? Traffic delays? Its-- Mercury retrograde again! (ASTROLOGY? - OMG!!!)

MercuryRopamanhermesgreek.jpg

The Roman god Mercury (Fandom).

There is an Astrological  phenomenon called "Mercury Retrograde" that happens three or four times a year for a short period of time. During this time the planet Mercury appears to be moving backwards in the sky. When this happens,  there's a higher than average probability of problems with transportation & communication. (Typically these aren't major problems, but rather big annoyances).  

Transportation: Typical transportation problems involve more people being later than usual. Pretty bad delays in public transportation-- or even your getting stuck in a really bad traffic jam.

Communication: Communication problems include misunderstandings in conversations, Also other problems with communication: more frequent or worse 'phone problems than usual, more than the usual number of problems with computers (crashes, viruses, lost data, etc), problems with Internet sites, email, etc.

Dates: This current Mercury Retrograde is happening from December 3rd though December 23rd. Most people who know about this use those dates, because that's when Mercury is technically Rx (Rx = "retrograde".) And that's the period of the strongest effects.

The "Shadow": However, the phenomenon doesn't suddenly begin on 12/3 and abruptly stop on 12/23. Rather it builds up slowly to the 3rd, and after is "stations direct" on the 23rd it tapers off slowly.(These periods are referred to as the Mercury Rx Shadow). The effects are much weaker, but still present. The "Pre-Shadow" (effects are present but weaker) happens from Nov 29th-December 2nd.  The Post Shadow" occurs from December 24th-26th.  So the Rx is mainly felt from Nov 29th- 12/26.

You can read more about this here: 2017 Mercury Retrograde Calendar

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  author  Krishna    7 years ago

Has anyone here noticed any of these effects the past few weeks? Travel delays or other problems? Or problems with you phone, TV , Computer, or Internet?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @1    7 years ago

During the last week or so I've experienced internet connection problems in the early mornings, that I have never experienced before. My computer is dying anyway so I'm not surprised at the problems I'm having with posting on NT for the last while.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.1  author  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1    7 years ago
During the last week or so I've experienced internet connection problems in the early mornings, that I have never experienced before.

That's typical of the Mercury Rx. 

In addition to your own computer, have you noticed any problems with your Internet connection_- or with any of the sites you visit?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @1.1.1    7 years ago

"have you noticed any problems with your Internet connection"

Krishna. Are you having a problem with your eyes?  Your reply was to me saying this:

During the last week or so I've experienced internet connection problems in the early mornings, that I have never experienced before.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.3  author  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.2    7 years ago
Are you having a problem with your eyes?

No-- that's just another example of a typical Mercury Rx problem ("communication problems...")

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @1.1.3    7 years ago

LOL

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  author  Krishna    7 years ago

Note: There is also a much weaker shadow before and after the regular shadow.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @2    7 years ago

shadow.jpg

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  author  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    7 years ago

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
3  Dean Moriarty    7 years ago

It’s a cute hoax for the tin foil hat brigade but nothing more. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  author  Krishna  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    7 years ago
It’s a cute hoax for the tin foil hat brigade but nothing more.  Well it must be true-- if its on The Internet!

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2  author  Krishna  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    7 years ago
It’s a cute hoax for the tin foil hat brigade but nothing more. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ Hmmmm.... _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ Due to a system update, if you are having problems with the reply function, please clear your browser's cache and make sure that you have "images" checked off. You should be able to reply after that. If you can't, please contact me using the "Private Note" function or on chat. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5  author  Krishna    7 years ago

Communication: Communication problems include misunderstandings in conversations, Also other problems with communication: more frequent or worse 'phone problems than usual, more than the usual number of problems with computers (crashes, viruses, lost data, etc), problems with Internet sites, email, etc.

For example-- the recent problems with the NT site ....

Krishna
Professor Expert
6  author  Krishna    7 years ago

There is an Astrological  phenomenon called "Mercury Retrograde" that happens three or four times a year for a short period of time. During this time the planet Mercury appears to be moving backwards in the sky.

When this happens,  there's a higher than average probability of problems with transportation & communication. 

Anyone notice any problems with transportation lately?

Krishna
Professor Expert
7  author  Krishna    7 years ago

Anyone notice any problems with transportation lately?