╌>

Not Chris "Tingles" Mathews!! Say it isn't so!!!!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  capt-cave-man  •  7 years ago  •  23 comments

Not Chris "Tingles" Mathews!!  Say it isn't so!!!!

NBC paid thousands of dollars to an assistant producer on MSNBC's "Hardball with Chris Matthews" nearly two decades ago after she brought a sexual harassment complaint against the longtime host, The Daily Caller reported Saturday.

The website, citing two sources, reported that NBC paid the woman $40,000 to settle her claim against Matthews in 1999. An NBC spokesperson told The Daily Caller the network paid a smaller, unspecified amount as part of a severance package.

Apperantly Berock Obamba wasn't the only thing sending shivers up Mathews leg!!

Image result for chris matthews tingles pic

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/16/nbc-paid-off-producer-who-accused-chris-matthews-harassment-report-says.html

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1  Rmando    7 years ago

Somebody should remind Matthews we live in the "post Weinstein" peroid and what goes around comes around.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2  Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

Apperantly Berock Obamba wasn't the only thing sending shivers up Mathews leg!!

Seriously?  It says a lot that NT conservatives struggle so badly with basic spelling.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
3  Colour Me Free    7 years ago

Interesting conversation about Chris Matthew!

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
3.1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man  replied to  Colour Me Free @3    7 years ago

yeah, it did kinda go sideways, didn't it...

Very interesting though.. The liberal superman, Mathews, settled a sexual harassment case...

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
3.1.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  Capt. Cave Man @3.1    7 years ago

I am surprised .. but I was shocked at Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose.

I have all these years thought Chris Matthew was gay ... my mom watched his Hard Ball program daily until - MSNBC started using all negative commentary towards President Bush (her words) ...... I was expecting to read that it was a male assistant producer.

(I once trusted MSNBC for news as well .. had an infant baby, we sat on the couch and watched every 'hanging chad')