╌>

If this doesn't draw some tears, you're a robot

Category:  Other

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  7 years ago  •  7 comments

PHOTO: Twins Audrey Doering and Gracie Rainsberry, who were separated at birth, meet for the first time on Good Morning America, Jan 11, 2017.

I just watched this story, and yes, it brought tears to my eyes, even if it were contrived to do so.  Let me know how it affected you.  I only watched the first story about the twins.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/13-2017s-inspiring-heartwarming-stories/story?id=51994242

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

No, this is not about politics or religion so I'm sure it will be wiped off the board within less than an hour.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     7 years ago

I loved it, great stories....

Thanks Buzz.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    7 years ago

I love these kind of stories.  I am so glad these two have found each other.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
5  Old Hermit    7 years ago

Nice selection of "fells" Buzz, thanks.

Though I must admit to making an involuntary grimace at the unintended irony of scrolling past the fell good stories in your link to find the very next selection was;

Young boy and girl among 4 killed in act of 'savagery' in upstate New York, police say

My news feeds turned this sweet story up this morning.

Nothing will touch you quite like seeing this boy listen to his late mother's voice for Christmas

A young boy will be able to listen to his late mom’s voice whenever he needs a reminder of the love she had for him.

Antonio Vargas gave his son a stuffed talking monkey for Christmas. While it may seem like a simple toy, it was, in fact, a very special gift — the talking monkey’s voice is that of the child’s mother, who passed away in July.

What a father does for his son after his mother’s passing!