╌>

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries in Oval Office meeting

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  galen-marvin-ross  •  6 years ago  •  81 comments

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries in Oval Office meeting

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.
The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

A White House spokesman defended Trump’s position on immigration without directly addressing Trump’s remarks.
Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post
“Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people,” spokesman Raj Shah said in a statement issued after The Washington Post first reported Trump’s remarks. “. . .Like other nations that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation.”
Outlining a potential bipartisan deal, the lawmakers discussed restoring protections for countries that have been removed from the temporary protected status program while adding $1.5 billion for a border wall and making changes to the visa lottery system.
[Trump wants to remove these immigrants. An ugly bit of history tells us what it could do to the economy.]
The administration announced this week that it was removing the protection for citizens of El Salvador.
Trump had seemed amenable to a deal earlier in the day during phone calls, aides said, but shifted his position in the meeting and did not seem interested.
Graham and Durbin thought they would be meeting with Trump alone and were surprised to find immigration hard-liners such as Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) at the meeting. The meeting was impromptu and came after phone calls Thursday morning, Capitol Hill aides said.
After the meeting, Marc Short, Trump’s legislative aide, said the White House was nowhere near a bipartisan deal on immigration.
“We still think we can get there,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at the daily White House news briefing.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

Gosh, I wonder why he only wants people from someplace like Norway? It couldn't be because they are white, blond haired and, blue eyed, could it?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1    6 years ago

It is an appeal to his racist base.

The ascension of Barack Obama caused many whites to realize that the demographics of the country were changing faster than they could tolerate. That is one of the reasons people were so racist toward Obama. 

Trump thinks he can win with 35-40 percent support if the Democrats stay home. 

I think he will cause massive turnout against him, particularly among minorities. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    6 years ago

As long as he keeps running his mouth and, tweeting I think you are right.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.3  bbl-1  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1    6 years ago

Maybe Trump wants Norwegian immigrants because Jesus was from Norway?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @1.3    6 years ago

That explains Aryan Jesus

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.3.2  Split Personality  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.1    6 years ago

and full circle back to the Vandals.

Good One !!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.4  Split Personality  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1    6 years ago

“Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people,” spokesman Raj Shah said in a statement

How ironic it must be to be Raj or his parents.  His parents immigrated here from Mumbai, a capital city in India with 22 million inhabitants, 17 million of whom live in slums.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.1  It Is ME  replied to  Split Personality @1.4    6 years ago
His parents immigrated here from Mumbai

"Illegally" ?

Did they "WIN" a lottery ?

I hear his Dad was an engineer and his mother was a dentist. People that Trump says should be coming here.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.4.2  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.1    6 years ago

And, when your ancestors came here which one of them was a dentist or, an engineer? Or, were they simply labor workers?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.3  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.4.2    6 years ago
when your ancestors came here which one of them was a dentist or, an engineer

My Great, Great Grandfather was a Doctor, and my Great, Great Grandmother was a homemaker. She didn't have to work.

I was born here, so I'm NOT an immigrant.....in case you had this need to know that.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.4.4  Split Personality  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.1    6 years ago

I know this is subtle for you.

But Mumbai, to most people is also what some people would call a shithole; one of the largest in Asia.

And no, as far as I know they did not win a lottery since no such program existed they came here ( the second and last time) in the late 1970's

The Visa Lottery Act wasn't enacted into law until 1990 by Congress and signed by George H W Bush.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.4.5  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.3    6 years ago

The thing is, you are the descendant of immigrants and, yet you are willing to deny others of the same things your great, great grandparents received, how American of you.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.6  It Is ME  replied to  Split Personality @1.4.4    6 years ago
nd no, as far as I know they did not win a lottery since no such program existed they came here ( the second and last time) in the late 1970's The Visa Lottery Act wasn't enacted into law until 1990 by Congress and signed by George H W Bush.

So, they came here the "Right" way....no pun intended. chuckle

From what I understand, Mumbai is the "Wealthiest" city in India, and generates over 6% of the entire countries GDP.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.7  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.4.5    6 years ago
The thing is

The "Thing is".....nothing. I was born and raised here by my Born here parents. I'm still here too.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.4.8  Split Personality  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.6    6 years ago
From what I understand, Mumbai is the "Wealthiest" city in India, and generates over 6% of the entire countries GDP.

That should frighten the rest of the world.

Imagine what they could do if they could eliminate poverty there.

Makes all of Detroit look pretty damn good by comparison......

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.4.9  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.7    6 years ago
I was born and raised here by my Born here parents. I'm still here too.

You are still and, always will be the child of immigrants in this country, no matter what you think.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.10  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.4.9    6 years ago

Nope !

I am a child of parents that are U.S. Born Citizens. I am not the child of my Great, Great Grandparents.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.11  It Is ME  replied to  Split Personality @1.4.8    6 years ago
Imagine what they could do if they could eliminate poverty there.

Image what MORE could be done if we spent much needed time eliminating poverty here, instead of bringing in 100's of thousands more.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.4.12  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.11    6 years ago

Have you been to an engineering campus in the last decade?  It’s mostly foreigners, with a few of the white males you cater to, and a handful of white females. Graduate school is almost entirely composed of foreigners.  America has dumbed itself down so badly that we can’t even produce students capable of passing an engineering curriculum.  How do you think your plan would eventually play out?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.13  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.4.12    6 years ago
America has dumbed itself down so badly that we can’t even produce students capable of passing an engineering curriculum.

America....or Liberalism/Progressivism.

American Teachers/Professors seem to spend way too much time on "Social Issues" in American schools, instead of teaching the actual subject.

It's like the maroons that think teaching kindergarteners "Sex Education" is IMPORTANT.

WTF ?

Again....whose fault is that again ?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4.14  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.13    6 years ago
Again....whose fault is that again ?

Well take a look at which States have the highest rate of teen pregnancy. Interesting how it happens to be all the evangelical Republican States who push abstinence only and refuse to allow early sex education in their schools.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.15  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4.14    6 years ago

Interesting that Liberals push for abortions.....for ALL. stunned  

WTF is your point ? thinking

Now back to foreigners, Americans and who has the higher education.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4.16  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.15    6 years ago
Interesting that Liberals push for abortions.....for ALL.

More complete horse shit. No liberals are pushing for anyone to get an abortion. I have never once heard from a "pro-abortion" American. We are pro-choice, but believe that is the last option anyone should have to make. That's why we push for sex education and contraceptive access. Only half wits would send their kids into their teens pumped full of hormones with almost no information about sex using the "You better not do it!" as their only message.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.17  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4.16    6 years ago
I have never once heard from a "pro-abortion" American. We are pro-choice,

laughing dude

Please explain the difference.

"That's why we push for sex education and contraceptive access."

For five year olds. Good job. thumbs up

Now how about pushing to teach kids an actual educating subject that will get them prospering in this country. geek

Haven't seen one government sex education course forced on kids that put them on the path to actually prospering on their own. goofy

You know....Actually being able to make a "LIVING"......wage ?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.4.18  lady in black  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.17    6 years ago

Prochoice = for all choices be it birth and keep, birth and adopt out or abortion and letting the individual woman decide which choice is BEST for HER.  Show me where in this statement it says abortion for all......

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.19  It Is ME  replied to  lady in black @1.4.18    6 years ago

That's the parents job.

Not School....where their ONLY job is to get YOU SMARTER, in order to be productive in life. Not how to sponge off Actual productive WORKING tax payers.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.4.20  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.13    6 years ago

Lol, you are full of non-answers.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.21  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.4.20    6 years ago
Lol, you are full of non-answers.

None soooo blind as those that WILL NOT see. crazy

The Liberal/Progressive way has done so well, as noted in your comment 1.4.1.2. laughing dude

Do you  comprehend what YOU write ?

You are the one that says America is dumber than foreigners.

Now who runs the schools that are dumbing down Americans again ?

I here that Liberal Teachings have grown by another 10% over the last few years.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.4.22  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.13    6 years ago
American Teachers/Professors seem to spend way too much time on "Social Issues" in American schools, instead of teaching the actual subject.

Hal said engineering. I'll double down on that. 

My kids went to Hopkins. While I would debate Hal's numbers to some extent, there was no "social issues" at those schools. Kids who study the science don't have time for those. They are beating their brains out on their outrageous workload. And when it comes to the sciences, the campus was 50/50 American to Foreign students. If our schools were only were liberal arts (that is what you were talking about), our schools would not be filled with foreign students.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.23  It Is ME  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.4.22    6 years ago

I hold BOTH an Engineering and Architectural Lisc..

I've been in those classes. Social issues kept filtering in my classes, even back in my day.

These days....I have a friend whose child is going for her engineering lisc., saying the "Political Social" issues are getting worse in a class that doesn't require to learn social issues. It's like subliminal messaging !

I help her with her studies, so I know what she says is going on in her class.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.4.24  lady in black  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.19    6 years ago

Where in my statement did a mention schools vs. parents....I didn't.....Personally it should be the parents but if they can't handle the responsibility or are closed minded not to tell their children then yes, they should learn it in school.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.25  It Is ME  replied to  lady in black @1.4.24    6 years ago
Personally it should be the parents but if they can't handle the responsibility or are closed minded not to tell their children then yes, they should learn it in school.

Why would you want Government schooling to teach your kids, or any other kid,  anything more than the subject they are there to learn ?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.4.26  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.23    6 years ago

I hold BOTH an Engineering and Architectural Lisc..

That leads me to the resulting problem with undereducated students, one that I have brought up many times here - universities are losing their accreditations because the deans are pressuring professors to pass kids who have no business being in their classes, because they are unprepared and can’t understand the material.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.4.27  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.23    6 years ago

I really think it's school dependent. My kids never took poli sci. I never took poli sci and I have a degree in accounting/ economics and Education. Poli Sci is an optional course.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.28  It Is ME  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.4.27    6 years ago
I really think it's school dependent

That dependency is growing.

I never took Poli Sci, nor Liberal Arts classes. None of my children did either. Both are a waste of time and productivity.

They are filtering into other classes these days though.

It's like the meme that has been out there for years:

"I spent tons of money on a Liberal Arts Degree....and I can't find a job. Government should reimburse me" !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.29  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.4.26    6 years ago
universities are losing their accreditations because the deans are pressuring professors to pass kids who have no business being in their classes, because they are unprepared and can’t understand the material.

They are also allowing the "Kiddies" to run the asylum.

Ever seen the Safe Space take overs at "Universities". and I use "Universities"......very loosely now !

So....it gets right back to what I was saying. Those running the show...are fucking up everything !

Bring back Truant officers and paddles in ALL the classroom. These days....college classrooms too on the paddles. That should straighten things right back up on "education" problems. thumbs up

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4.30  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.19    6 years ago
their ONLY job is to get YOU SMARTER, in order to be productive in life

Learning about your body and sexuality does make you smarter. It informs children even when their parents are too chicken shit to discuss nature with their children because they were so screwed up in the head by oppressive religions that make sex or even talking about it taboo. That's why Arkansas has nearly 40% of teens getting pregnant while New York, where all the evangelicals claim is more like Sodom and Gomorrah, is at 16%. Just like you can't expect an 8th grade drop out parent to be able to tutor their child in algebra let alone calculus or biology, you can't leave such an important subject up to those same poorly educated parents who only know how to push more religious ignorance on their children with the threat of hellfire as the only deterrent. If you want to lower abortion rates let schools educated your children with facts about sex instead of filling their heads with religious mumbo-jumbo.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.31  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4.30    6 years ago
Learning about your body and sexuality does make you smarter.

Find an actual "living wage" paying job using that as a resume'.

Maybe...Just maybe....Liberal/Progressives should get back to making parents "Responsible" for their own children, instead of making excuses for parental failures.

I always love the one about "It's their environment that's at fault".

What fucking horseshit that is.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.4.32  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.29    6 years ago

Bring back Truant officers and paddles in ALL the classroom. These days....college classrooms too on the paddles. That should straighten things right back up on "education" problems.

Let me guess - we should also legalized concealed carry on the same campuses.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.33  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.4.32    6 years ago
Let me guess - we should also legalized concealed carry on the same campuses.

Is that what they allowed in the days of old ?

Is that what you got from my comment ? Are you fucking kidding me Hal A. Lujah . Only Majored in the art of Liberal didya ? close call

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4.34  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.31    6 years ago
Find an actual "living wage" paying job using that as a resume'.

Find an actual living wage paying job after getting pregnant at 15. Ignorance keeps people in poverty, and the beyond ignorant abstinence only education is creating millions more poorly educated evangelicals who have to fall back on their faith and federal entitlements to survive, which I guess is exactly what their religion wants. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.4.35  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4.34    6 years ago
Ignorance keeps people in poverty, and the beyond ignorant abstinence only education

education abstinence is what the GOP prefer,

so ignorance ruling becomes the acception to the ignorance ruling over the subjects

too

ignorant to be exceptions

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.36  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4.34    6 years ago
Find an actual living wage paying job after getting pregnant at 15. 

At 15, the Parents are a 15 year olds "Living Wage".

I Didn't know 15 year olds were looking for fulltime jobs to support themselves in their parents house. At that ignorant age, they would be good at.....hmmmmmm......not sure if flipping burgers isn't to much for them.

Let me think about it some more. I'm sure I can find a fitting job for a 15 year old.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.4.37  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.36    6 years ago
I'm sure I can find a fitting job for a 15 year old.

we know Trump sure could

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4.38  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.36    6 years ago
I Didn't know 15 year olds were looking for fulltime jobs

You'll notice I said "after getting pregnant at 15". Having a child at that age throws the entire trajectory of their lives off course limiting their ability to apply themselves to higher education and skilled job fields which effects them for decades. But apparently the poorly educated can't think that far ahead.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.4.39  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.33    6 years ago

9B1FB547B6B042C3ADE34DC4B3CCD3F0.jpeg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.40  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.4.39    6 years ago

Showing off the new facial expression after practicing Hal A. Lujah ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.41  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4.38    6 years ago
You'll notice I said "after getting pregnant at 15".

I don't know any business's that will hire 15 year olds, even if they aren't pregnant.

Maybe it would be better if you "Specified" an age you say you are actually talking about ! Based on your comments, it's not "15" ?

Or are you just trying the liberal "Shock Effect" ...... for "Effect" ?

"Feelings.....Nothing more than Feelings.....Trying to forget your....Feelings of Love" ?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.4.42  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.10    6 years ago
I am not the child of my Great, Great Grandparents.

They came here for a better life, so that their great, great grandkids would have a better life than they had so, yes, you are their child whether you wish to acknowledge it or not.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.4.43  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.4.27    6 years ago

I really wish you all would get back on topic here, which happens to be a president who uses racist language and, is a racist.

I understand that schools are bad here to some but, that is not the topic of this seed, if you all wish to discuss it then start your own seed. Please. If it is not turned back to the topic at hand I will close this to any further comments.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.44  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.4.42    6 years ago
They came here for a better life, so that their great, great grandkids would have a better life than they had

"THEY" came here for a better life for "Themselves"....not to make some future "Possible" grandchild to have a better life. That was and has always been up to the parents of the actual child that was and has been "Already born" in this country.

If your argument were true, than "No one" in this country should have a bad life.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.4.45  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.44    6 years ago
If your argument were true, than "No one" in this country should have a bad life.

There is nothing wrong with this statement and, yes, it is true that everyone should have a better life than the generation before them, I know I do, don't you know that your life is better than your parents or, for that matter than your grandparents or, great grandparents? I'm the second generation in my family to go to college, my father was the first generation, however, he had to fight in WWII before he had the money to do it, you know, the GI bill. Did your immigrant ancestors attend college? I bet you did, now, think for a minute, if they hadn't come here and, had stayed in their home country would you have had a chance to go to college there? Would you even exist? So, by coming here they not only made a better life for themselves they made a better life for you.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2  Skrekk    6 years ago

While I’m shocked to learn that the King of the Birthers is a racist moron, it is funny that he seems resentful of people who immigrate to make a better life for themselves.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Skrekk @2    6 years ago
it is funny that he seems resentful of people who immigrate to make a better life for themselves.

Especially considering that his grandfather is one of those immigrants.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.1    6 years ago

But...but...his grandfather and his mother come from the white countries

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1.2  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    6 years ago
.his grandfather and his mother come from the white countries

Yep and, they seem to forget that his grandfather marched in Washington at this rally,

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2.1.3  Skrekk  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    6 years ago

Trump has said that he's got "great genes" because he has "German blood."

All men are created equal – that’s not true. When you connect two race horses, you usually end up with a fast horse. Secretariat doesn’t produce slow horses. I have a certain gene. I’m a gene believer. Do you believe in the gene thing? I mean I do. I have great genes and all that stuff, which I’m a believer in.

I always said that winning is somewhat, maybe, innate. Maybe it’s just something you have; you have the winning gene. Frankly it would be wonderful if you could develop it, but I’m not so sure you can. You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff.

Of course he forgets that his pimp granddaddy tried to hide his German ancestry.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.3    6 years ago

He really does believe all that Nazi Aryan bullshit

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  bbl-1  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.1    6 years ago

It is his father, not grandfather that immigrated to US.  And that was to avoid the German military draft.  It is also his father that was arrested for violence during a 1927 Ku Kluxer rally in New York.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1.6  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.5    6 years ago
And that was to avoid the German military draft.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.7  devangelical  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.5    6 years ago

Draft dodging runs in that family.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1.8  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.5    6 years ago

I stand corrected. Well, I stand on two feet most days but,.........

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2.1.9  Skrekk  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.5    6 years ago
It is his father, not grandfather that immigrated to US. 

Actually it was his grandfather who was the Bavarian immigrant who moved to the US in order to run a brothel during the gold rush.  It's easy to confuse the two men since both were named Fred, but our Fuhrer's dad was born in NYC. 

And that was to avoid the German military draft.  It is also his father that was arrested for violence during a 1927 Ku Kluxer rally in New York.

All true.    It's also racist daddy Trump for whom Donald was working when he actively refused to rent to blacks.   Donald not only fought against the lawsuit but he refused to comply with the settlement agreement he signed.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.9    6 years ago

those trump boys like their shady dealings, don't they?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1.11  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.9    6 years ago

crazy

Make up my mind already.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2.1.12  Skrekk  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.10    6 years ago

Just think how much better the US would be today if the US had banned immigrants from Bavaria in the 1880s.....we'd have avoided a pimp, a KKK member and The Apprentice.