╌>

Mom accused of hosting teen party with pot, sex, naked Twister

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  10 comments

Rachel Lynn Lehnardt, 35, of Evans, was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of minors. (Photo: Columbia County Sheriffs Office)

Rachel Lynn Lehnardt, 35, of Evans, was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of minors, according to the Columbia County Sheriffs Office. She was later released from jail after posting $3,200 bond.

It was Lehnardt herself who prompted police to investigate the party, the police report states. While meeting with her newly appointed Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor, Lehnardt said she had recently lost custody of her five children, ages 4, 6, 8, 10 and 16, after hosting a party at her house.

When the 16-year-old texted her mom to ask if she could have friends over to party, Lehnardt replied, come on, lets party, Lehnardt told her sponsor.

Lehnardt said she allowed the teenagers to smoke marijuana and drink alcohol in her home, according to police. The party-goers then were allowed to play Twister while nude with Lehnardt, who left the game in order to have sex with an 18-year-old in a bathroom, the report states. Lehnardt allegedly demonstrated various sex toys to the group, police said.

The naked party continued in the homes hot tub, Lehnardt allegedly told her sponsor. Later when Lehnardt was sleeping, she said she awoke to find someone having sex with her and realized it was her daughters 16-year-old boyfriend, according to police.

The 41-year-old AA sponsor reported what Lehnardt told her story to police, who also questioned the mother before the arrest.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/weird-news/georgia-mom-accused-of-hosting-teen-party-with-pot/nktrF/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

It was Lehnardt herself who prompted police to investigate the party, the police report states. While meeting with her newly appointed Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor, Lehnardt said she had recently lost custody of her five children, ages 4, 6, 8, 10 and 16, after hosting a party at her house.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    9 years ago

I wonder what her daughter had to say about her boyfriend doing her mom? (probably while she was passed out)

What a sick sick family...

Nona62
Professor Silent

Doesn't everyone wish their Mom was like her? /s

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    9 years ago

If there were parties like this in my High School, I sure never got invited to them! Maybe then I wouldn't have dropped out.

Sure would have broken up the boredom. High School was a big waste of time. The Air Force suited me much better.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I wasn't crazy about High School either.Maybe Mom was just trying to put the Fun back into Dysfunctional .

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    9 years ago

What a loser. Feel bad for the kids though as the price they pay is many timesthe price mom is paying.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    9 years ago

Sheesh! I thought, at first, that this article was about a woman who has done the exact same thing here in Bullitt county, which is next door to Louisville. Parents have sued the school, for some reason, although the school certainly had nothing to do with it.

Some people shouldn't be parents, dog owners, cat owners, even fish owners. A complete lack of judgement!

Nona62
Professor Silent

I feel bad or the kids too. I think they will need some counseling, and I hope they get it.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Parents have sued the school, for some reason, WHAAAT???

Nona62
Professor Silent

She certainly deserves some kind of punishment!!!