╌>

UPDATE: Police Say NO TIES Found Between White Nationalist Group & High School Gunman Nikolas Cruz

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  6 years ago  •  11 comments

UPDATE: Police Say NO TIES Found Between White Nationalist Group & High School Gunman Nikolas Cruz

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/update-police-say-no-ties-found-white-nationalist-group-high-school-gunman-nikolas-cruz/

Earlier today, the Anti-Defamation League reported Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School gunman  Nikolas Cruz was a member of the Republic of Florida Militia, a white nationalist group seeking “to create a “white ethnostate” out of Florida.” However, Tallahassee law enforcement says they have not found any ties between Cruz and the group. 

Tallahassee Democrat reports:

Local law enforcement sources have so far not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat that they could not find information linking Cruz to the Republic of Florida Militia, as first reported by the group’s self-proclaimed leader Jordan Jereb.

Leon County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Grady Jordan said investigative work Thursday did not yield any connections.

“We are still doing some work but we have no known ties between the ROF, Jordan Jereb or the Broward shooter,” Jordan said.

Asked if Cruz was a member of the group, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel replied, “It’s not confirmed at this time, we have heard that, we’re looking into that.”

Broward Sheriff on if the suspect belonged to a white nationalist group: “It’s not confirmed at this time…we have heard that, we’re looking into that." pic.twitter.com/4b4OBKTK1L

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 15, 2018

Jereb is now “backtracking,” on his claims about Cruz.

“Jordan Jereb, the ADL’s source on the Florida shooter’s ties to white supremacist groups, is now backtracking on Gab, claiming that he lied, or was underslept and made a mistake. Local law enforcement are now saying there are “no known ties” between Cruz and Jereb,” tweeted Mic reporter Jack Smith.

Jereb threatened civil war in May 2016 video

Nikolaus Cruz not white supremacist.JPG

https://twitter.com/jacksmithiv?lang=en

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  sixpick    6 years ago

File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1080x1080)

229 KB

>>160153989
>>160152635
>Hurr durr read a book
Animal Farm?
I'm sure Stalin and ol' Gorbachev had no power over any other human. My favorite time was when they killed all those Ukranians. Lol fight teh ebil bout guise

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1.1  seeder  sixpick  replied to  sixpick @1    6 years ago

Robert Conquest , the author of The Harvest of Sorrow , has stated that the famine of 1932–33 was a deliberate act of mass murder , if not genocide committed as part of Joseph Stalin 's collectivisation program in the Soviet Union . [88] R. W. Davies and Stephen G. Wheatcroft believe that, had industrialisation been abandoned, the famine would have been "prevented" or at least significantly alleviated:

They see the leadership under Stalin as making significant errors in planning for the industrialisation of agriculture. Dr. Michael Ellman of the University of Amsterdam argues that, in addition to deportations , internment in the Gulag camps and shootings (See: Law of Spikelets ), there is evidence that Stalin used starvation as a weapon in his war against the peasantry. [90] He analyses the actions of the Soviet authorities, two of commission and one of omission: (i) exporting 1.8 million tonnes of grain during the mass starvation (enough to feed more than five million people for one year), (ii) preventing migration from famine afflicted areas (which may have cost an estimated 150,000 lives) and (iii) making no effort to secure grain assistance from abroad (which caused an estimated 1.5 million excess deaths), as well as the attitude of the Stalinist regime in 1932–33 that many of those starving to death were " counter-revolutionaries ", "idlers" or "thieves" who fully deserved their fate.

According to one estimate [79] about 81.3% of the famine victims in the Ukrainian SSR were ethnic Ukrainians, 4.5% Russians , 1.4% Jews and 1.1% were Poles . Many Belarusians , Hungarians , Volga Germans and other nationalities became victims as well. The Ukrainian rural population was the hardest hit by the Holodomor. Since the peasantry constituted a demographic backbone of the Ukrainian nation, [84] the tragedy deeply affected the Ukrainians for many years. In an October 2013 opinion poll (in Ukraine) 38.7% of those polled stated "my families had people affected by the famine", 39.2% stated they did not have such relatives, and 22.1% did not know. [85]

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
2  Uncle Bruce    6 years ago

Good find Six.  Many are claiming that he actually is an ANTIFA member.  Although I haven't found anything to support that.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1  seeder  sixpick  replied to  Uncle Bruce @2    6 years ago

I would say when you see a person wearing a shirt like that, participating on a site about communism, saying his favorite thing was when Stalin killed all those Ukrainians and all at the same time the White Supremacist is saying he was tricked into saying Cruz was a member of his organization, we can conclude two things. 1. He is a nut.  2. He is a nut.

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
2.2  Explorerdog  replied to  Uncle Bruce @2    6 years ago

Maybe because he wanted to kill Antifa Members. This is also the fastest investigation and conclusion in modern police investigations. The reality is that he actively supported white supremacy and trump "allegedly". 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3  seeder  sixpick    6 years ago

https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/150853/1311252827.png

1518648350830.png

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
4  Old Hermit    6 years ago

Fact Check Fauxtography
Is This the Florida Shooter in an Antifa Shirt?

screenshotwww.snopes.com20180216015507.jpg

Fact Check Fauxtography
Did the Florida Shooter's Instagram Profile Picture Feature a MAGA Hat?

hat.jpg

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
4.1  Rex Block  replied to  Old Hermit @4    6 years ago

Almost all these shooters are left wing losers.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
4.2  seeder  sixpick  replied to  Old Hermit @4    6 years ago

I hate it when that happens. LOL  But I appreciate Arkansas correcting me as I have to admit I was fooled as well.  Thanks Arkansas, you little rascal. LOL  Looks like it would be a good idea to pass my post thru Arkansas before posting for approval. LOL

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
4.2.1  Old Hermit  replied to  sixpick @4.2    6 years ago

Thanks Arkansas, you little rascal.

Aw shucks Six, twernt nothin. ( smile )

Related image

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Old Hermit @4    6 years ago

Good Job!