╌>

A Cure For an Unending Life

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  6 comments

A Cure For an Unending Life

If there was a cure to allow people to live eternally, with extremelygood health, BUT...to no longer know the feelings of happiness or joy, would you want the cure?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

I don't feel that living eternally, (even if I were perfectlyhealthy), would be worth living without happiness or joy.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    9 years ago

Well let's turn this around Nona. If there was a cure to allow people to live eternally, with extremelygood health, but no longer know the feelings of unhappiness or sadness, would you want the cure?

I personally would want to feel both happiness and sadness because I think it is important to feel and without feelings life would not be worth living.

It's kind of like the ole saying "You have to have a little rain if you want a a rainbow" or something like that. LOL

Nona62
Professor Silent

Good analogy. Sadness canmake one appreciate happiness !!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    9 years ago

Hell I'm not such a big fan of living now! Just about everyday I have to think of a reason not to kill myself. I hang around mostly because it's (mostly) fun to be a pain in the ass, some of my anti-suicide meds make me feel good and I'm (mostly) curious what's going to happen next. When I get bored with those, I'm checking out.

Nona62
Professor Silent

MM...I don't know what to say except........PLEASE......keep taking your meds!! You are loved by many people here...and we adoreyour unique sense of humor...( andyour "Bad Boy" attitude)Grin.gif Grin.gif "Life is like a box of chocolates"...

deepwater don
Freshman Silent
link   deepwater don    9 years ago

MM... I agree with Nona! Hang in there, buddy.