╌>

Could Israeli-style gun laws prevent mass shootings in the US?

Category:  Other

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  6 years ago  •  4 comments

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

To answer the question in the article title, I would say NO, and the reasons are also in the article:

"The United States leads the world with 112 guns per 100 residents. With all of its security problems, Israel is 79th on the world list with a mere 7 guns per 100 residents."

"The powerful National Rifle (NRA) Association resists just about every effort to toughen laws relating to gun ownership."

"The NRA bases its opposition to gun limitations on the Second Amendment to the US Constitution."

For those reasons, with the result of them being the development of a "gun culture" in the USA, it is simply TOO LATE for the USA to change its direction, and no matter what steps are taken, and those will certainly be few and restricted, there will be no end to the slaughter taking place in the USA. So I am sorry, my American friends, I wish you well and personal survival in your dystopian world.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

Don't you think that with gun laws similar to those of Israel America would lose a lot less school children?

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    6 years ago
Don't you think that with gun laws similar to those of Israel America would lose a lot less school children?

Without a doubt.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.2  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    6 years ago

Definitely.

The terror attacks in Israel are more frequent than many Americans realize. But sincwe its so difficult to get a gun, almostmall of them are done with knives-- instead of 17 or more being massacred in a single attack, usually there are no deaths-- or sometimes only  1 person dies.