╌>

Application For The Job of Site Moderator

Category:  The Zoo

By:  badfish  •  6 years ago  •  15 comments

Application For The Job of Site Moderator

oDREAMJOBfacebook.jpg

Please Answer the following Questions:

1. What is your favorite color excluding Black,White, Red and Yellow?

2. Have you ever had sex in a public place and if so where?

3. Are you currently employed and/or does your job or lack there of allow you to spend all day on the forum?

4. Do you masturbate? If no, why are you lying?

5. Did you vote in the last election and do you think about the results more than 12 times a day?

6. Have you ever stolen Intellectual property?

7. Do you drink and take drugs or both?

8. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony? If Yes please explain.

9. Do you have any pets?

10. Can you take calls at 2 A.M. from New York?

11. Can you understand someone from the North East?

12. Why do you want this job?

13. Why do you beat your husband/wife?  (famous CoC Violation, yes it's a test)

14.  Do you belief that BF is really an Assistant Moderator? 

15. Have you ever read the Urban Dictionary?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2  Spikegary    6 years ago

1.  Blue

2.  Hmmm, which time?

3.  Yes

4.  Physical or the mental type we see so much of here?

5.  Yes.  No.

6.  When you say stolen, does that mean like if you've been caught?

7.  Yes, Yes (though preseciption)

8.  Once again, never been caught......

9.  Yes, an American Bully that shares my house with me.

10.  I can, the question is, would I?

11.  As I live here, yes.  Barely.  There's a huge difference between Eastern new York and WNY.

12.  Still not sure I would want it, thankless as it is.

13.  I have neither, so no.....

14.  I thought you were the site daddy or partner or assistant resident advisor or some such twaddle.

15.  No, but I remember watching Urban Cowboy once.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Spikegary @2    6 years ago
11.  As I live here, yes.  Barely.  There's a huge difference between Eastern new York and WNY.

Hey!! Wadjayatalkinabout? I resent dat! 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.1  Spikegary  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1    6 years ago

Youse still living in Lunggiland?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Spikegary @2.1.1    6 years ago

It's lawngiland to you sir! And yes I am...  but I moved to the sticks a whole 15 min from where I was. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1    6 years ago

I understood you perfectly.

It's really nice to hear a North Eastern accent. I so miss it.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.4  Spikegary  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.3    6 years ago

LOL......real northern accents about up here....more of a dialectics thing....we border here on the almost mid-western brand of speaking.  I grew up halfway between NYC and Albany (on the Hudson, town of Hyde Park), though not much of an accent....when I lived in Virginia (for many years) I gained a bit of a Southern Accent-first time I said Y'all at a family gathering,....everyone stopped and stared.....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Spikegary @2.1.4    6 years ago

People in N'Upstate New York almost sound like Michiganders. I had a friend in Alaska who was from near Buffalo and if he had told me he was from the Michigan UP I would have believed him.

People in Western PA have a strange accent and it gets worse the closer you get to Pittsburgh. I've lost a little of it over the years, but not all of it.

People in New Orleans sound like they're from Brooklyn, New York

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    6 years ago

1. What is your favorite color excluding Black,White, Red and Yellow? Liquorish ! I bow to you
2. Have you ever had sex in a public place and if so where? Yes.... it was called Beach Therapy back then.  peace
3. Are you currently employed and/or does your job or lack there of allow you to spend all day on the forum? Yes....Self....I do what I want ! thumbs up
4. Do you masturbate? If no, why are you lying?  Sure....My wife likes to watch ! goofy
5. Did you vote in the last election and do you think about the results more than 12 times a day? Once was enough ! stunned
6. Have you ever stolen Intellectual property? Only in my own mind ! stunned
7. Do you drink and take drugs or both? Becks and Aspirin together, makes me feel just AOK in the morning ! Party
8. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony? If Yes please explain. I got a traffic ticket once in my lifetime ! angel
9. Do you have any pets? To many......Thank my wife for that. tough guy
10. Can you take calls at 2 A.M. from New York? Sure ! Hanging loose
11. Can you understand someone from the North East?  "Pak the Ca in the Havad yad for sure" ! la de da
12. Why do you want this job? I DO NOT....but the questions are fun to answer.  chuckle
13. Why do you beat your husband/wife? (famous CoC Violation, yes it's a test) I prefer "Sweet Beets" ! winking
14. Do you belief that BF is really an Assistant Moderator? Sure....it's a blog afterall. laughing dude
15. Have you ever read the Urban Dictionary? All the time. geek

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  It Is ME @3    6 years ago

I like what I am seeing here. Although I am shocked, shocked I say at your lack of tickets! And what is your wife doing while you are "busy"?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1    6 years ago

laughing dude

She works 6 days a week, but comes home at 2pm to an empty dishwasher,the bed made, and the trash cans taken up on trash day.

Ya see, I work from home. thumbs up

Self employed is Greeeeeaaaaaat ! la de da

On Saturdays when she works, I strip the bed and get the sheets in the washer and dryer, then make the bed.

Oh, I mow the lawn and edge too. peace

After all these years together, i'm still a good boy. angel

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4  Phoenyx13    6 years ago

1. What is your favorite color excluding Black,White, Red and Yellow? oh gee.. umm.. let's go with Green.

2. Have you ever had sex in a public place and if so where? yes i have, a few public places actually.. it's not my fault he wasn't piloting the plane at the time.. chuckle

3. Are you currently employed and/or does your job or lack there of allow you to spend all day on the forum? i am employed ! i could probably spend all day on the forum i guess.. will you spend it with me ? 

4. Do you masturbate? If no, why are you lying? sometimes solitaire is more fun than finding a partner for poker (i guess ?)

5. Did you vote in the last election and do you think about the results more than 12 times a day? i did vote, but why would i keep thinking about the results ? i guess everyone thinks about the results since the results are sitting in the White House, right ? stunned

6. Have you ever stolen Intellectual property? I have some right now i could sell you.

7. Do you drink and take drugs or both? i do not drink my drugs

8. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony? If Yes please explain. you can only be convicted if you were caught, right ? winking

9. Do you have any pets? yes, i can't keep my friends off the furniture and have to constantly take them outside winking

10. Can you take calls at 2 A.M. from New York? could i ? yes. would i ? different story.

11. Can you understand someone from the North East? absolutely

12. Why do you want this job? who said i wanted this job ? i thought this was a survey for "Win a date with BadFish!" contest ?

13. Why do you beat your husband/wife?  (famous CoC Violation, yes it's a test) well i get bored easily and enjoy beating fish....

14.  Do you belief that BF is really an Assistant Moderator? i also believe that Perrie is secretly Vanna White

15. Have you ever read the Urban Dictionary? I have read it, its quite interesting.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

You forgot the only question that matters.  Are you willing to be a lackey for Miss Manners?

Have an exceptional day, my courteous compadres.  XOXOXOXO    waving

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

1. What is your favorite color excluding Black,White, Red and Yellow? Purple or is that neon pink?

2. Have you ever had sex in a public place and if so where? that's none of your damn business, nosy !@#$

3. Are you currently employed and/or does your job or lack there of allow you to spend all day on the forum? yes

4. Do you masturbate? If no, why are you lying? I used to

5. Did you vote in the last election and do you think about the results more than 12 times a day? yes

6. Have you ever stolen Intellectual property? what's that?

7. Do you drink and take drugs or both? yes

8. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony? If Yes please explain. yes and I'm not telling you anything again you nosy !@#$

9. Do you have any pets? yes

10. Can you take calls at 2 A.M. from New York? no

11. Can you understand someone from the North East? better than most people

12. Why do you want this job? I don't I just wanna mess with BF. Kavika gave me the coolest fish tenderizer yesterday. I can't wait to try it out

13. Why do you beat your husband/wife?  (famous CoC Violation, yes it's a test) yes

14.  Do you belief that BF is really an Assistant Moderator?  no

15. Have you ever read the Urban Dictionary? no