╌>

GA Teacher Recorded In Rant Calling White Students 'European' Killers

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jasper2529  •  6 years ago  •  75 comments

GA Teacher Recorded In Rant Calling White Students 'European' Killers

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/ga-teacher-recorded-in-rant-calling-white-students-european-killers-2iCgoGm-nUeqnEEyydKrsg/?full=1

Hampton, GA – A public school teacher accused her white pre-teen students of being "European" killers during a Black History Month rant against Donald Trump.

This happened at the same school that recently gave students an assignment to   write letters to Congress demanding gun control .

Kimberly Orihuela told Blue Lives Matter that she was horrified by a number of things that she’d seen at Hampton Middle School since her family moved back to their hometown of Hampton in December.

Her daughter, Josie, was a 6th grader at Hampton on Feb. 1 when she texted her mother to come get her at school, quickly.

She said that she found it painful to listen to the more than 15-minute lecture delivered to a 6th grade social studies class by Johnetta Benton.

Josie told Blue Lives Matter that she started recording “Mrs. Benton” right after the teacher told the class that when Donald Trump talked about Make American Great Again (MAGA), he was actually talking about bringing back segregation.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Jasper2529    6 years ago
Josie tried to answer the questions posed once again.

“Um, a little bit before Obama was President there were illegal immigrants and there were immigrants. But too many illegal immigrants [unintelligible], he’s probably talking about the point before all of illegal immigrants were killing Americans.”

“I have not heard about a lot of illegal immigrants killing Americans,” Benton scoffed in the recording.

At that point, a second teacher in the room interrupted Josie to set the record straight.

“Even on that Josie, what you’ve got to understand is that you, you, you, all of us here are all illegal immigrants,” Mr. Stroud told the class.

“Because America belonged to somebody else,” Benton added.

“Because America belonged to somebody else,” Stroud continued. “So when they came over here, people who are of African descent, we were brought over with no choice because we were made slaves. People from European descent, they came over and took the land from the Native Americans.”

“So technically, the people that you’re talking about are actually no worse than the people who came over here and set up this great America because they all were illegal immigrants too,” he said.

“There is nobody in this country that hasn’t immigrated other than Native Americans. Every person sitting in this room is an immigrant. Every one of you. So when you say immigrants are killing people, you are talking about yourselves,” Benton added.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2  seeder  Jasper2529    6 years ago

Further:

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3  seeder  Jasper2529    6 years ago
“We didn’t immigrate… we didn’t have a choice. We were given no choice. We were in chains and told we’re property. You have no rights. You have no say. You do what we say. You eat what we eat. You sleep when we say you can sleep. And you die if we say you’re gonna die today, you’re gonna die today,” the teacher said, getting wound up.

“That’s the real history of America!” Benton shrieked at the class.

Then the teacher started to literally point her finger at the five white students in the classroom, Josie told Blue Lives Matter.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
3.1  Spikegary  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    6 years ago

Might be good to note that black people sold black people into slavery.  No one has clean hands in the horror that was slavery.  But slavery ended here in 1865 or so.  Still on-going in many parts of the world, though no one seems to acre about the here and now.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Spikegary @3.1    6 years ago
Might be good to note that black people sold black people into slavery.  No one has clean hands in the horror that was slavery.  But slavery ended in 1865 or so.  Still on-going in many parts of the world, though no one seems to acre about the here and now.

Unfortunately, many left-wing "educators" don't want their students to learn facts, Spikegary. We see clear evidence of this from the two racist and ignorant "teachers" in this seeded article. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.1    6 years ago

Exactly right and well written.  

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    6 years ago

So, who is being a snowflake now?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  JBB @4    6 years ago
So, who is being a snowflake now?

I don't understand your question, JBB. Could you please explain what you mean?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.1    6 years ago

What I found disturbing is that this is the second instance of teachers from the same middle school either giving an inappropriate assignment or making inappropriate classroom rants.

Maybe the teacher can't quite grasp the fact that when this country was founded, there were no laws.  However, that has changed over the course of our history.  Now, some simply don't like what the laws are.

Correct. There are two other facts the teacher also doesn't grasp (or ignores):

• Native Americans didn't suddenly pop up out of nowhere onto what is currently delineated as USA soil. They were immigrants, too.
  • As many on the Left are wont to do, she is teaching that there is no difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.4    6 years ago
Those poor people sold into slavery were invariably captured by other African tribes who used the captives as their own slaves or sold them to others.  Of course, the Dutch had a big hand in the buying and selling, but unless the Africans who captured them initially DIDN'T capture them they never would have been available to sell in the first place.

Shhhhhh! That is an inconvenient TRUTH that many refuse to accept.

And, unfortunately, it still goes on to this day.  Obviously not as great number wise as it had been, and today's slaves are more often than not captured and sold into the sex trafficking slave trade, but it does in fact go on.

Another inconvenient TRUTH, thanks (mostly) to open borders.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.1.5    6 years ago

A great seed.  I’m glad I got to see it.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.6    6 years ago

Thanks for stopping by, Heartland American. It's always nice to see you.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.8  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.1.7    6 years ago

YW!  Always happy to see seeded material from my friends here and comment on them.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5  Dismayed Patriot    6 years ago

“They put them on reservations… Is that the great America he wants us to return to? Or maybe it’s segregation? … Now I’m not saying that’s what he wants – it just makes me go hmmmm,” she said. “Cuz when I examine history, I can’t remember a time when it was great for anybody other than the Europeans.”

So she's being vilified for telling the truth? Is it that some think their kids are too young to learn about actual American history?

“So we’ve had great moments where lots of things have been changed… history as a whole has had a lot of moments and we’ve made a lot of progress. I would say instead of saying … oh let’s make it great again. I’d say let’s make it even better. Because when you say let’s make it great again, I’m thinking, wow, there were so many things wrong outside of cultural wrongs. There were gender wrongs just for being a woman. Your husband could beat you and you called the police and they’d say he has the right to do it… so I would not say go back, I would say continue,”.

The only one regurgitating lies was the student, "But too many illegal immigrants [unintelligible], he’s probably talking about the point before all of illegal immigrants were killing Americans.”

It's sad that such ignorance is being forced on children by poorly educated xenophobic parents. 

The teacher replied "“I have not heard about a lot of illegal immigrants killing Americans,” because the premise the student proposed is just total bullshit.

“Even on that Josie, what you’ve got to understand is that you, you, you, all of us here are all illegal immigrants,” Mr. Stroud told the class.

True.

“Because America belonged to somebody else,” Benton added.

True.

“Because America belonged to somebody else,” Stroud continued. “So when they came over here, people who are of African descent, we were brought over with no choice because we were made slaves. People from European descent, they came over and took the land from the Native Americans.”

True.

I wonder how the ignorant Trump supporters would feel if the thousands of illegal immigrants from Mexico just decided to start apportioning land for themselves drawing up their own States and claiming resources as their own as if no one already lived here? What if they started rounding up the white people they came across and had them march on foot to the most desolate worthless land areas and called them reservations? Are Trump supporters really so ignorant of actual American history? Or should we not talk about how we came to own this land anymore because that would be taking responsibility for our ancestors actions which is too much work and tends to generate some feelings of guilt?

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.1  bugsy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    6 years ago

Do you have a copy of the immigration laws the Native Americans had on the books in the 1400s and later?

Furthermore, even they were immigrants, taking the Bering Sea to North America before migrating to what is now the US. I'm sure you will tell us that absolutely zero tribes took land from any other tribe over the course of thousands of years when the first human set foot in North America.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  bugsy @5.1    6 years ago
Do you have a copy of the immigration laws the Native Americans had on the books in the 1400s and later?

So I assume because they didn't have immigration laws in place at the time that means they didn't live here or exist before white Christian settlers came and stole their lands and tried to convert them at the point of a sword?

"even they were immigrants, taking the Bering Sea to North America before migrating to what is now the US. I'm sure you will tell us that absolutely zero tribes took land from any other tribe"

They were the first homosapians to come to this land, so yes they immigrated but they didn't have to steal the land from an existing populace. As for tribal warfare, yes of course there were violent clashes between natives, does that make murdering them, shoving them off to reservations and taking their homelands not matter? And I'm not saying we should give everything back and migrate back across the Atlantic, I'm saying we should at least recognize real American history, warts and all.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.1    6 years ago

I see nowhere where anyone is denying American history. Also, we all know that civilization was much different in centuries past.To the winner went the spoils. Might have sucked back then, but that is the way it was.

America stopped being an apologist country on January 20, 2017.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @5.1.2    6 years ago

Now we have after an 8 year hiatus resumed being an exceptional nation again.  KAG!  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
5.1.4  Spikegary  replied to  bugsy @5.1.2    6 years ago

How many places is China still holding that they conquered and took possession of?  How about Great Britain?  How many civilizations have done this?  BUt that was a long, long time ago, like slavery in the U.S.  A long, long time ago.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.5  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @5.1.2    6 years ago
America stopped being an apologist country on January 20, 2017.

Elizabeth Warren was recently on an anti-Trump US foreign policy apology tour in East Asia, so there are still some hold-outs. It's not clear which US government agency assigned her the task of being the official foreign policy representative, but Left-wing media loved what she said.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.3  arkpdx  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    6 years ago
tends to generate some feelings of guilt?

The only ones that feel guilty are liberals but then the tend to feel guilty of things that they don't need to. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.2  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  arkpdx @5.3    6 years ago
The only ones that feel guilty are liberals but then the tend to feel guilty of things that they don't need to.

And that was the "lesson" these two classroom teachers were "teaching".

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.3.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XDm9mm @5.3.1    6 years ago
but they sure as hell preach to others what THEY should give up and feel guilty about!!

I don't feel any "white guilt", but I do appreciate what I have and recognize it came at an awful price I wouldn't wish to be repeated. Is that so hard to understand? We can recognize our actual history, doing what we can now to understand it and decide never to repeat those same mistakes like the trail of tears, slavery and racist prejudice and xenophobia against immigrants today.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. " -  George Santayana

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.3.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XDm9mm @5.3.5    6 years ago
have ANY PROBLEM with LEGAL immigration

Yet most Republicans support racial profiling where cops can just pull over any Hispanic looking family and ask for their papers. There are 50 million LEGAL Latino Americans yet every time one of them speaks Spanish or "looks" a certain way they are automatically assumed to be illegal by many conservatives. I read your comment, and aside from a few double negatives (are NOT//NOT welcome), I agree with you, I support legal immigration, though I also support treating even the illegal immigrant population humanely with dignity and respect considering the vast majority of them are NOT "lowlife scumbag thugs" but are simply hard working fathers and mothers trying to make a better life for their families or are escaping violence and even death at the hands of cartels, rebels or some south American governments. Regardless off their status they shouldn't be treated like cattle or worse if they haven't broken any other laws. We need immigration reform so those trying to escape likely torture or horrible treatment don't have to wait 20+ years to get here. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.8  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.3.3    6 years ago
racist prejudice and xenophobia against immigrants today.

There are very few who express "racist prejudice and xenophobia" against LEGAL immigrants.  Please stop trying to conflate ILLEGAL and LEGAL. That dog won't hunt.

There is a very solid difference between ILLEGAL and LEGAL, and I'm sure that you're aware of the difference.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.3.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.3.8    6 years ago
There are very few who express "racist prejudice and xenophobia" against LEGAL immigrants.

UNINTENTIONALLY funny, I am sure. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.10  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @5.3.9    6 years ago
UNINTENTIONALLY funny, I am sure. 

There was nothing "funny" about my comment 5.3.8, John Russell. What is "funny" is that your retort comment gives the impression that Americans do not welcome LEGAL immigrants, and that is not true.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.3.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.3.10    6 years ago

No, what's funny is your unwitting implication that it is allright to be racist and xenophobic toward people who happen to be 'illegal' immigrants. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.12  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @5.3.11    6 years ago
No, what's funny is your unwitting implication that it is allright to be racist and xenophobic toward people who happen to be 'illegal' immigrants.

Unwitting implication? That exists only to you. I didn't imply anything in comment  5.3.8 . I stated well-known facts by saying there is a difference in definitions between the words illegal and legal  and that we should not conflate them.  If you believe that illegal and legal are synonymous, that rests on you.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.3.13  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @5.3.11    6 years ago

What is racist or xenophobic about not liking those that break the law. I am also against undocumented (illegal) pharmacists (drug dealers), unauthorized (illegal) money exchange (robbers and other thieves) and illegal population controllers (murderers) among other illegal and undocumented people. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.14  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  arkpdx @5.3.13    6 years ago

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.3.15  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.3.11    6 years ago

Um, just because you are against someone being here illegally does not make you a racist. Of course, maybe you did not get the memo a couple of years ago that said calling someone a racist now has no meaning because folks like you have turned it into just another  overused loony left  temper tantrum adjective.

Honest question for you John...since you love ILLEGAL aliens so much, how many have you let move into your house and live off you?

Liberalism is a disease of the mind.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.16  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @5.3.15    6 years ago
Um, just because you are against someone being here illegally does not make you a racist. Of course, maybe you did not get the memo a couple of years ago that said calling someone a racist now has no meaning because folks like you have turned it into just another  overused loony left  temper tantrum adjective.

There are quite a number of people who still don't know that US taxpayers (US citizens and legal immigrants/permanent residents) fund and support illegal aliens who are Caucasian as well as illegal aliens who are brown, black and Asian .

These folks have repeated ... and repeated ... the same thing for years and are stuck.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.3.17  bugsy  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.3.16    6 years ago

Don't let John know he is financing a bunch of white illegals. He will shit his pants and demand they get deported.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.18  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @5.3.17    6 years ago

After decades of discussions regarding the US illegal "problem" with nothing done to permanently solve/fix it, I still find it stunning to read comments from so many people who ignorantly believe that illegal aliens are only 2 colors/races - brown or black and therefore cry "racism". They don't know - or perhaps ignore (?) - the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of illegal Caucasians who are citizens of Canada, Mexico, Central/South America, and Europe illegals reaping the free benefits of the USA.

I'd love to sit down with these 2 pea-brained middle school teachers to learn what they know about REAL illegal aliens. Through their classroom propaganda, they represent true racism.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.4  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    6 years ago
“They put them on reservations… Is that the great America he wants us to return to? Or maybe it’s segregation? … Now I’m not saying that’s what he wants – it just makes me go hmmmm,” she said. “Cuz when I examine history, I can’t remember a time when it was great for anybody other than the Europeans.”

The "teacher" obviously doesn't want to tell the students what FDR did to AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS of Japanese descent.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.4    6 years ago
what FDR did to AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS of Japanese descent

I have no doubt that teacher would cover that subject when they got to it. It was horrible what we did to Japanese Americans during WW2, and it was reprehensible what occurred at My Lai during the Vietnam war. Americans have not always made the right choices as fear makes some do terrible things to feel safe, should we simply dismiss those things and never talk about them again, never teach our children what really happened because it casts a bad light on us? Of course not, we need to admit our mistakes, remember them, learn from them and promise never to repeat them. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.6  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    6 years ago
So she's being vilified for telling the truth? Is it that some think their kids are too young to learn about actual American history?

Even the school district/principal said that the teachers were out of line. They weren't following Black History Month curriculum - they were trying to brainwash the students with "white guilt". Period.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
7  96WS6    6 years ago

More Psychopaths teaching our children. She should be fired.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    6 years ago

Please don't try to tell me that leftist teachers in our schools aren't trying to indoctrinate our kids. It's lucky that this kid thought quickly and started recording in this situation. I am sure there are plenty of other teachers making similar rants around the country but we simply aren't seeing it on YouTube.

There's so much stupid in this rant, and unfortunately it's a brand of stupid shared by many. To correct some of it:

Human beings came out of Africa. There is ample evidence that the so-called "native" Americans were not native at all, but rather migrated from Asia. There's no divine property deed out there that says North and South America belong exclusively to the humans in residence before 1492. And the so-called natives were more than happy to make war on their fellow "natives" and "steal" their land. So it's not uniquely offensive that European explorers did what waves of other settlers and conquerers did for thousands of generations - including the native tribes themselves.

It's beyond stupid to blame a 21st century child for the actions of Christopher Columbus and his contemporaries.

It's also beyond stupid to blame a 21st century child for the institution of slavery, which existed worldwide for thousands of years and was eliminated from this country 150 years ago. By the way, it was eliminated before it was eliminated in a lot of other countries - and - not by a massive slave revolt, as you might expect, but by powerful white people who decided all on their own to end it. My ancestors actually fought to end slavery. What? No "thank you?"

It's cheap and unimaginative to declare that MAGA is about returning to Jim Crow. You know better. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows better. Trump is interested in revitalizing the American economy. Business and economic superiority are what he has always cared about. If you pretend otherwise, you are a big fat liar and that's all there is to it.

This teacher is a terrible teacher. The socratic method or even just leading a discussion can be a great way to pursue learning. This selfish demagogue has warped those concepts to promote her own personal, irrational agenda.

This teacher is also a bully. I'd bet real money she wouldn't rant at a roomful of educated adults like this, but she's happy to beat up on a roomful of 11 and 12 year olds.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1  bugsy  replied to  Tacos! @8    6 years ago

I bow to you

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.2  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Tacos! @8    6 years ago

Well said, Tacos. 

It's lucky that this kid thought quickly and started recording in this situation. I am sure there are plenty of other teachers making similar rants around the country but we simply aren't seeing it on YouTube.

For the most part, the Left controls academia at all educational levels. I'm glad the girl recorded this and brought it to her mom. Students are constantly being indoctrinated with left-wing propaganda instead of being given a well-balanced, factual education.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
8.3  Spikegary  replied to  Tacos! @8    6 years ago

Well stated.

epistte
Junior Guide
9  epistte    6 years ago

I don't see what the problem is. America has not been good for minorities. They are still treated as second-class citizens for the most part.

Johnetta Benton, a sixth-grade teacher at Hampton Middle School, was recorded by one of her students delivering a 15-minute lecture about how "America has never been great for minorities," mocking Trump's campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again."

"He must be talking about when it was great for Europeans. Because when it comes to minorities, America has never been great for minorities. And even now it makes me go, 'hm,' and I’m trying to figure out when it was great. And then now he’s trying to stop immigration," Benton says in the recording.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.1  Tacos!  replied to  epistte @9    6 years ago
I don't see what the problem is. America has not been good for minorities.

First of all, it's time for the Left to admit (or realize) that MAGA is not - and never was - about jamming it to minorities.

Second, minorities have it tough all over, but America, on balance, has ended up being pretty good for minorities. It's hard to affect animosities between individuals, so if that's how you measure it, you can always find problems. But American law and institutions have protected minorities in ways not seen in the rest of the world.

They are still treated as second-class citizens for the most part.

That's simply not true. No citizen in America is treated as second-class. Every citizen has equal rights and protections under the law.

Heck, this recording is a great example. We have a woman of color wagging her accusatory finger at a little white girl and blaming her for every wrong ever committed by someone with similar skin color. She holds authority over that little girl and the other kids in the room and it doesn't even occur to the children that a dark colored person shouldn't be in that position.

I invite you to demonstrate how there is a second class of citizens. 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
9.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tacos! @9.1    6 years ago
First of all, it's time for the Left to admit (or realize) that MAGA is not - and never was - about jamming it to minorities.

You can tell yourselves that all you want for as long as time and it will still never be true.  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
9.1.2  Spikegary  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.1.1    6 years ago

Great rebuttal....utterly devoid of facts, but great rebuttal!

epistte
Junior Guide
9.1.3  epistte  replied to  Tacos! @9.1    6 years ago
That's simply not true. No citizen in America is treated as second-class. Every citizen has equal rights and protections under the law.

Latinos in many parts of the country are treated as second-class citizens. White people aren't asked for their immigration status but conservatives think there is nothing wrong when Latinos and other immigrants are asked on the street to prove that they are here legally. That is discrimination.

Arab Americans are harassed because of their religious beliefs.

Religious conservatives have no problem with LGBT people being harassed when they are with their partner or trans people being harassed just for being themselves.

The way that we treat members of the native tribes is embarrassing.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  epistte @9.1.3    6 years ago
Latinos in many parts of the country are treated as second-class citizens.

How? By whom?

when Latinos and other immigrants are asked on the street to prove that they are here legally.

Who is doing this? Where? Under what circumstances? Is it standing up under legal challenge? Why or why not? If you are suggesting that some official authority is illegally hassling latinos with no other cause then that they are latino, where is your proof? Or is there some law that authorizes the arbitrary harassment of latinos? You can't just make ridiculous claims based on "everybody knows it's true."

Arab Americans are harassed because of their religious beliefs.

Again, by whom? Government or private individual jerks? I get harassed for being Christian, for my political views, or just being a Dodger fan (especially when I'm in the Bay Area). Do I get to pretend I'm being treated like a second class citizen? Will you defend me like you defend Arabs?

Religious conservatives have no problem with LGBT people being harassed when they are with their partner or trans people being harassed just for being themselves.

Like who? Which specific people have said they don't care that someone is harassed?

Do these victims of harassment have no recourse? No legal relief at all? Of course they do.

Is it really your argument that because there are some mean people in the world that there is something uniquely bad about America? If someone were harassed or bullied in another country - any other country - they would not have access to the legal remedies available in America. We are - by miles - the most litigious society in the history of the known universe. If someone is mean to you . . . sue em! And on top of that, it might even be criminal. Lock em up!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
9.1.6  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Tacos! @9.1.5    6 years ago

I see that after a week, you're still waiting for answers to your questions!

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
9.2  Spikegary  replied to  epistte @9    6 years ago

Has nothing to do with the cirriculum, solely a teacher trying to indoctrinate children.  6th graders.  To her way of thinking.  If you don't see what's wrong with that, you are part of the problem.

epistte
Junior Guide
9.2.1  epistte  replied to  Spikegary @9.2    6 years ago
Has nothing to do with the cirriculum, solely a teacher trying to indoctrinate children.

Teaching people accurate American history instead of the sanitized version is difficult for some people to digest.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10  Krishna    6 years ago

I do occasionally find some seeded articles on to be interesting-- but even more fascinating to me is watching adults* making total asses of themselves. This is the absolutely dumbest (and most emotionally retarded) conversation I've observed in a long time (at least since logging on earlier today).

I wonder of people here making some of the stupider comments realize how utterly assholic they would appear to an objective observer???

*I assume everyone here is over 18 even if they don't act like it . .. ???

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
10.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Krishna @10    6 years ago
I do occasionally find some seeded articles on to be interesting-- but even more fascinating to me is watching adults* making total asses of themselves. This is the absolutely dumbest (and most emotionally retarded) conversation I've observed in a long time (at least since logging on earlier today).
I wonder of people here making some of the stupider comments realize how utterly assholic they would appear to an objective observer???

Perhaps the 4th suggestion in the following article could help you rewrite your comment #10 so it is legible: