╌>

"Hookers" on Social Media - Is there a Proper Time & Place?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  6 years ago  •  21 comments

"Hookers" on Social Media - Is there a Proper Time & Place?

Is there something on my face?

Every day I get a friend's request from an attractive, nearly nude woman.

They all seem to say the same thing, "I am ready to lick you"!
"Lick me?" Why would an attractive, nearly nude woman who can't afford to buy a bra that keeps her "knockers" from falling out want to "lick me".

I say to Mark Zuckerberg, "To Hell with fixing the Russian Hackers, shut down all the prostitution sites!"

Not that I am against prostitution, I am not. It has its place, just not on my computer. My grandchildren, age 10 and nine, use it more than I do.

I don't want them to get the idea that, "Poppa, is just like Trump. White Trash"! You don't believe me, I can prove it.

"The brothers got some rope," as every honest biologist will tell you!

Right now my "Jonson" is down the street, around the corner at the local gas station, making a booty call on a pay phone.
Some of you should be getting a call soon.

Please, help my cause by sending "Money, Honey" to me, not to your "Hooker"! Many of them have diseases, like Trump.

It is my elevated believe that "Hookers should have their own page, rated XXX, and, established as a "Closed Group", opened with a "Play with a Prepaid Card Number"!

It is the perfect way for FACEBOOK to make up legally the lost revenue from "selling" its user identity and personal information.

Prostitution has been with us since time immemorial and is a thriving business opportunity for smart guys like Mark Z.

Just a thought! Don't get your panties in a knot.JKR PROFILE PHOTO KEY WEST.jpg

You don't believe me, I can prove it.

"The brothers got some rope," as every honest biologist will tell you!

Right now my "Jonson" is down the street, around the corner at the local gas station, making a booty call on a pay phone.
Some of you should be getting a call soon.

Please, help my cause by sending "Money, Honey" to me, not to your "Hooker"! Many of them have diseases, like Trump.

It is my elevated believe that "Hookers should have their own page, rated XXX, and, established as a "Closed Group", opened with a "Play with a Prepaid Card Number"!

It is the perfect way for FACEBOOK to make up legally the lost revenue from "selling" its user identity and personal information.

Prostitution has been with us since time immemorial and is a thriving business opportunity for smart guys like Mark Z.

Just a thought! Don't get your panties in a knot.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

Do get these daily unsolicited requests to "friend" complete strangers who are nearly nude, as I do?

To be honest, it is mostly on FACEBOOK , on my Filthy McNast y site, titled, "John K. Roberts (Little Johnnie Jump Up).  I rarely get them on The News Talker.com because of it higher tone, stricter CofC, but, occasionally, Cobalt Rose, will try to tempt me. 

It's the most darn thing that has plagued me all of myJKR PROFILE PHOTO KEY WEST.jpg life as a "Babe Magnet".  When will it end?

This photo was taken in Key West by a braless waitress looking for an extra tip. My wife gave her one.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Skrekk  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    6 years ago

Sounds like you've got the right kind of Facebook friends!

Professor Guide
1.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Skrekk @1.1    6 years ago

May I send them your way?

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
1.2  nightwalker  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    6 years ago

Oh you poor man. It pains me how you have to suffer so, and it would be my christen duty to grit my teeth and force myself  to HELP you shoulder your horrible burden. But ALAS! Much as I'd like to help, it sounds like it's your personal cross to bear. But don't worry, I'm sure your wife will straighten everything out real quick.

But I wouldn't be expecting to go out at night alone anytime soon.

Professor Guide
1.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  nightwalker @1.2    6 years ago

My wife, "Ice Pick", explained the rules 44 years ago when she tied me in knots. On the first night of our honeymoon, before she broke the light with a hammer, she said to me so lovingly, "You know, Honey, Bunny, Love Spon, I think you need to know - I sleep with an Ice Pick and I know how to use it!"

Fear is a motivator!

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
1.2.2  nightwalker  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.1    6 years ago

I hate to admit it, but your wife knows how to handle men. Hmmm, do you suppose she'd be willing to teach classes on the subject to politician's wives? They seem to have a little problem in that area.Wink

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    6 years ago
by a braless waitress looking for an extra tip. My wife gave her one.

Ohhh....my.....I would have loved to have seen that 'tip'. chuckle  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.4  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    6 years ago

My mom always said that any waitress that slapped my dad got 20 bucks right then and there. I must not have learned enough from my dad because I was only worth 10

Professor Guide
1.4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @1.4    6 years ago

Really?  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.4.2  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.4.1    6 years ago

Really. I don't know if she ever paid on my dad but never me .

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2  Skrekk    6 years ago
"Hooker"!    Many of them have diseases, like Trump.

Years from now that's only how that word will be used, as the name of an STD which causes neurological degeneration.    Like the Mumps or the clap.     "Doctor, I think I've got the Trump."

Professor Guide
2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Skrekk @2    6 years ago

Oh, that is so precious.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

"Please, help my cause by sending "Money, Honey" to me."

LOL. Be careful you don't cross the line to be considered a spammer.

Professor Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    6 years ago

It is a joke, I am parodying scammers who do solicit money.

T.Fargo
Freshman Silent
4  T.Fargo    6 years ago
Is there something on my face?

I think it's a garbanzo bean, that is of course unless it's chickpea.

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  T.Fargo @4    6 years ago

Chickpeas, I should have known. I am after all a "Babe Magnet", why else would nearly nude women send me unsolicited friends request daily. It's my "Girlie Man Scent"!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    6 years ago

Well, looks like the gal was wearing a yellow tank top and has blonde hair. Hard to tell how good looking she is but I would say that if she has a russian accent and is drinking lots of water...I would stay away.. Just my two cents. 

Professor Guide
5.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  MrFrost @5    6 years ago

Good advice!

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    6 years ago

Eat The Press!!! You bad, bad, bad, man. You outdid yourself with that homepage photo 'number'! And is that you under the white hat with a selfie stick?! If so, you clean up well!

Professor Guide
6.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  CB @6    6 years ago

Well, those "Annual Baths" sure help one to "clean up".

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.1  CB  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1    6 years ago

Snickering. I think I will go to my grave remembering that image of Trump, Melania, and "Stormy" saddling up Trump-world! PRICELESS.