╌>

Perry Stone: Many World Leaders Are Luciferians Who Pray To Satan Before Dinner

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  6 years ago  •  15 comments

Perry Stone: Many World Leaders Are Luciferians Who Pray To Satan Before Dinner

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

End Times pastor Perry Stone recently delivered a sermon in which he recalled a meeting he had a few years ago with a billionaire businessman who informed him that many world leaders are Luciferians who bow their heads in prayer to Satan before dinner.

“He said something to me that I will never forget and this is probably going to amaze some of you,” Stone said. “He said, ‘You’d be shocked how many of the world leaders, especially in Europe, are Luciferians.'”

“This is a secret cabal of people,” Stone continued. “He said, ‘These individuals are from the Catholic and Orthodox backgrounds, so they had a Christian background when they were raised, but as they got older and were educated in the universities, they had a twisted concept of Lucifer or Satan.'”

Stone claims that he was told by this businessman than these world leaders misinterpret a passage from the Bible to conclude that “Satan owns world kingdoms,” which leads them to believe that “if we associate ourselves with Satan and we give our allegiance to him, he has the power to give us the world kingdoms, to give us counties and nations, and to make a lot of money.”

According to Stone, this unnamed businessman said that he has attended dinners with “really high-level business people in some of the nations of Europe” at which the guests must “rise together and pray to our father Lucifer” before eating.

“It absolutely happens,” Stone said. “I know for a fact that there are people in high places who have dedicated or given themselves over to Lucifer … If you’re going to be a world leader and have an effective leadership, then you are going to have to somehow, in some way, align yourself in the allegiance of Satan.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

It would be funny if there really does turn out to be a god and a devil, but they are the exact opposites of what Christianity preaches they are.  Satan is actually the good guy, and God is the evil entity that goes to great lengths to disguise his true identity, and whitewashes all his evil deeds as holy scenarios that were done because he has 'mysterious ways'.  It would explain that whole 'murdering the world' thing.  All the Christians would end up in eternal damnation, while the atheists and 'Luciferians' get to party forever.

Veronica
Professor Guide
1.1  Veronica  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

Lucifer is actually the Angel of Light.

You should read The Gospel According to Biff by Christopher Moore - Hilarious.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Veronica @1.1    6 years ago

Do you mean Lamb ?  I have read it several times.  One of my favorite books of all times.  I love all of Moore's books.

Have you read Job: A Comedy of Justice by Robert Heinlein?  If you liked Lamb, you would probably like it.

Veronica
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Veronica  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.1.1    6 years ago

Yea - you're right - I just remember Biff.... 

I will check out the Heinlein book.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2  Gordy327  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago
but they are the exact opposites of what Christianity preaches they are. Satan is actually the good guy, and God is the evil entity

That seems more likely, especially if one goes by the bible. After all, what exactly has Satan done that is so bad? Especially compared to what god has done? I don't think Satan committed genocide or unleased plagues or such things. Maybe god is the "great deceiver" by trying to convince people he is actually the "good guy" in all this. It's no surprise that people not only fall for it, but some even try to justify or excuse what god has done. After all, what better deception can there be?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.2.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Gordy327 @1.2    6 years ago

Exactly.

epistte
Junior Guide
2  epistte    6 years ago

What rock did these religious loons crawl out from under of?  They are all nucking futs.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     6 years ago

I guess that the devil made him say it....

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4  bbl-1    6 years ago

Perry Stone.  What ever.

As a rule, those who use Lucifer as a weapon are those who cherish The Deceiver's deceit.

This too.  Trumpism is a symptom of economic and moral decay.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

He knows for a fact?

To quote the great philosopher Gordy...Prove it!

Gordy327
Professor Expert
5.1  Gordy327  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    6 years ago
To quote the great philosopher Gordy...Prove it!

Aw, I am both touched and honored. Thank you. blushing

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gordy327 @5.1    6 years ago

I thought you would get a kick out of that. :)

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     6 years ago

If I'm going to listen to a preacher it sure as hell isn't going to be anyone like this crazy. 

I am a charter member of the ''Church or What's Happenin' Now''....Pastor Flip Wilson.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Kavika @6    6 years ago

Funny stuff!  And holy crap, did you see Joan Rivers at the end?  I would have never recognized her that young.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
7  Freefaller    6 years ago

While I actually suspect he is lying, greatly exaggerating or is unable to recognize when someone is pulling his leg.  Does it really matter if someone does worship Lucifer?  I mean it's all ultimately useless made up mythological nonsense anyway.