╌>

Christian Activist: Abortion-Loving Satanists Use Fetal Blood as a Power Source

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  6 years ago  •  19 comments

Christian Activist: Abortion-Loving Satanists Use Fetal Blood as a Power Source

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Source

Christian Right activist Dave Daubenmire, who said earlier this year that men shouldn’t touch themselves because it’s totally gay, explained on his “Pass the Salt Live” webcast yesterday the real reason some people didn’t want Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court.

It’s because he might be the fifth vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, and Satanists rely on the blood of aborted babies to retain their power.

And just in case the crazy wasn’t evident, Daubenmire said all that while wearing a literal tinfoil hat.

“Why are they so upset about abortion?” Daubenmire asked, rhetorically. “Why are they so interested about death? Why do they want so much, the most important right they are ever going to have is the right for a woman to be able murder her unborn baby?”

This question prompted one of the participants on the livestream to explain that abortion is “the basis of their power” because “these people are satanists [who] sacrifice children and they use the children’s blood for their drug, adrenochrome.”

Daubenmire agreed, claiming that the left uses abortion and torture to create an “adrenaline rush” in fetuses and young children, who are then killed so that their adrenaline-filled blood can be extracted and consumed.

“I know this is ultimate tinfoil hat,” Daubenmire admitted. “But can somebody explain to me why the left wants to kill babies?”

For someone who refuses to Google a question with clear answers (including the fact that the left has no desire to kill babies), he sure finds the most complicated theories to explain the gaps in his knowledge.

But at least we know the truth know. Brett Kavanaugh was sent by Jesus to cure liberals of their addiction to adrenochrome.

Something like that.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Tired?  Try some adrenochrome!  Available at your friendly neighborhood abortionist.

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
1.1  GaJenn78  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

I, myself , am pro choice..... crazy comes in all walks of life, this guy takes the cake......

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  GaJenn78 @1.1    6 years ago
crazy comes in all walks of life, this guy takes the cake......

Even he knows how insane he sounds.

“I know this is ultimate tinfoil hat,” Daubenmire admitted.

Sadly, he cancels out his admission of insanity by continuing with“But can somebody explain to me why the left wants to kill babies?”

He is just another product of the misinformation and lies put out by the religious right who make the false claim of those on the left being "pro-abortion". I am not pro-abortion, I do not want anyone to have to make such a difficult decision, yet I'm also pro-choice because the only thing worse than having to make such a decision is not being allowed to make a decision.

We can all laugh and point at the totally ridiculous tin foil hat morons who inform the religious right, but the fact remains, their misinformation sadly does have an effect on policy and the more we simply dismiss these crazies the more their false claims seep into the religious rights common misconceptions. We need to keep up the pressure pushing for expanding women's privacy rights over their own body and never take the nut balls too lightly. I recall it wasn't so long ago that the nut balls had people believing the nonsense about Planned Parenthood supposedly selling baby parts for profit, using their blood for some adrenaline drug, as crazy as it sounds, isn't really that far away.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.2  Freefaller  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

Is it just me or does there seem to be more loons crawling out of the woodwork lately?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

And here I thought we liberals were using fetal blood as gasoline and I was gonna get mad because nobody told me!

Adrenochrome? Is that anything like Advil?

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
2.1  GaJenn78  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    6 years ago

I'm fresh out of all of it....sad too, because I have a headache....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  GaJenn78 @2.1    6 years ago

I buy the economy sized bottle because I like to drink

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
2.1.2  GaJenn78  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    6 years ago

Who doesn't? :-)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  GaJenn78 @2.1.2    6 years ago

I'm beginning to like you. :)

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
2.1.4  GaJenn78  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.3    6 years ago

I'm pretty likable Thumbs Up 2  We all have our moments :-)

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    6 years ago
I buy the economy sized bottle because I like to drink

They come in small, medium, toddler and Big-Gulp...

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2.1.6  Skrekk  replied to  GaJenn78 @2.1.4    6 years ago

But didn't you vote for Trump even though he said that women who have abortions need to be punished?

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
2.1.7  GaJenn78  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.6    6 years ago

Nope

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    6 years ago

Typical orange conman toddler in chief voter.  Crazies coming out of the wood work since "it" has been in the white house.

And I'm so sure this jerk never ever ever played with himself as a preteen or teen.   /s

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
3.1  Skrekk  replied to  lady in black @3    6 years ago

Whether it's this crap, Birtherism or a pedophile ring operating out of the basement of a pizzeria which lacks a basement, the scary thing is that the vast majority of Trump voters are dumb enough and gullible enough to believe it.

Ender
Professor Principal
4  Ender    6 years ago

Dummy doesn't even know that I drink it for them stemcells. I am 51 and damn if I don't look 50.

men shouldn’t touch themselves because it’s totally gay

I guess 99% of men are gay now, or we at least know what he thinks about when diddling himself.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1  Gordy327  replied to  Ender @4    6 years ago
Dummy doesn't even know that I drink it for them stemcells. I am 51 and damn if I don't look 50.

It also improves

"> your health too.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5  devangelical    6 years ago
men shouldn’t touch themselves because it’s totally gay

...says the thumper with yellow shoes.

epistte
Junior Guide
6  epistte    6 years ago

Is this level of stupid and delusional what a lifetime of religious belief does to the brain? 

Somone needs to look at his internet search history because he seems unusually preoccupied witSataniststs and gay people.