╌>

Welcome to My "COMING OUT PARTY"!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  6 years ago  •  16 comments

Welcome to My "COMING OUT PARTY"!
"I am a LIBERAL and will No Longer Hide In My Closet with my friends. It Stinks in there!"

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

CAUTION:  Trump language tossed about here.

https://www.facebook.com/UncleYohnnie/videos/1924070950982925/?t=0

If language offends, but, actions do not, perhaps, you might be better served to take a lap at a Right Wing, Alt-Right, Conservative, Republican site for those with all the answers for "WHITES ONLY".

This site is:  Reserved for "Bravehearts", no old farts, just, young ones, please. After all, natural gas is organic.

Don't stink the place up!

Take off those silly, little boy's red caps and shove them up where the sun don't shine. Thank you, Management!

You are INVITED to my "Coming Out Party"!320

Finally, I can "come out of the closet".

Do you know how much it stinks in there?

I no longer have to hide my feelings, my impulses, my longings.

Now, I can "declare to the world" that:

I was, once like you, a lifetime, closeted, "LEFT LEANING LIBERAL" , without job skill, but, no more!

I am out, and proud of it! 
So, F-off, Bullies, Empty Head Trump Athetheltic Supporters, and Religious Bigots.

Wow, that felt great, was it for you, too!

My Confession:

At 77.5 years and counting, I am becoming more and more comfortable with how liberal I really am, and, embracing it. I once returned a coin I stoled from a blind beggar when I was a pretend Republican.

It true, can't spell, read well, due to a LAZY RIGHT EYE, nor, do I understand the archaic nuances of grammar, yet, I have a compulsion to write badly. Can you tell?

What a cruel destiny I have been consigned to endure. I must have angered God in another life to be reincarnated as a modern-day Cassandra in drag.

Won't someone, with big " tatas " , take pity on me and send $100,000 in cash, ASAP?

I need, er, as unemployable left-leaning liberals deserve to have a little fun, too!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

The worst part about being in the "CLOSET" is the smell of old shoes, the dirty laundry. Why do we do it?

PhD Guide
2  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

Probably, the worst was coming out to my wife of 42 years. She laughed, slapped me in the face, and said, "Darling, why do you think I married you?  I needed someone to clean the house, do the dishes, cook, sew and all the closeted things you do".

I was so relieved. I relieved myself right then and there. Thank God, or, the inventors for DEPENDS!

PhD Guide
3  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

I tried hiding my true Left Leaning feelings for decades. Out of desperation, I enrolled in a "CONVERSION THERAPY SEMINAR." I even go a "burr haircut", wore an Ill-fitting suit and a red, white and blue tie, but, it didn't work.

People we always approaching me with attractive opportunities, "You wants a hit, Man, you are a man, are you?  This sh*t if great. From my Uncle Al in Acapulco.

By hippy, roots would grab me and before you know it I was off to the Orgies and the decadent life of the ill-fitting suit pretending to me straight.

PhD Guide
4  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

What are you hiding about yourself from your friends, loved ones or spouse?

Your secret is safe here!

PhD Guide
5  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

Einstein on Truth or Not.jpg Einstein on Truth or Not.jpg

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    6 years ago

Okay time for 'clinic'! What gives in here? The language is um,. . .bearable. Suits me, fine.

PhD Guide
6.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  CB @6    5 years ago

It is a "work in progress".

PhD Guide
7  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

Calbab 6:

When I was 18 years old I graduated at the bottom of my class. However, I received a full scholarship to college. It was a predominately black college located in Wilberforce, Ohio.

I was one of six White students living on campus. It was an opportunity to experience what "being different" felt like. I have never gotten over that experience.  No one should. We are all different, and, all the same. The problem is that many of the different ones don't acknowledge their "sameness".

I am not a comedian. I am an UNEMPLOYED PHILOSOPHER. Please, do not throw stones.

PhD Guide
8  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

As many of you know, I am racially blended.

Black from the waist down, where it counts. White from the waist up, where it doesn't.

So, therefore, like President Obama, who I had a "crush on", and I "Bi-Racial".

In the Spirit of Transparency", which is the rage, I must admit that I am, also, Bi-Pedal, Bi-Partisan, and Bi-Sexual. If anyone has the money, honey, I am as available as a Republican politician in all boys gym shower.

PhD Guide
9  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

I understand how scary it is for some of you to "come out" and admit what you are, but, CONFESS is good for the soul.

Try it, it's free. Besides, all of us are hiding behind pseudonyms. My name really is not:  WINTHROP MERIDETH, THE III, that is the name of my roommate from college, who I am getting revenge on after 58 years!

PhD Guide
10  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

The content is in the comment, silly.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

You're in good company...…. Our founding fathers were also quite liberal!

JBB
Professor Principal
12  JBB    5 years ago

Well, apparently you can fool about 40% of the people (Trump Voters) all the time...