DAVID BAUDER, Associated Press   12 hours ago  

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

'WHY DOES IT MATTER?

The president loves to rail about "fake news" telling untrue stories, and CNN arguably is his most frequent target.

Early Wednesday, the president tweeted more criticism. "'Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.' @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don't even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. Look at the lie that Fake CNN is now in. They got caught red handed! Enemy of the People!"

He continued the attack on the network later in the day in another tweet: "CNN is being torn apart from within based on their being caught in a major lie and refusing to admit the mistake." He also launched a personal attack against Bernstein, accusing him of "making up story after story."

CNN responded with a tweet saying it "stands by our reporting and our reporters."

Bernstein also tweeted, saying: "I have spent my life as a journalist bringing the truth to light, through administrations of both parties. No taunt will diminish my commitment to that mission."

If real doubt can be raised about CNN's reporting on an important, damaging story regarding Trump and the Russia investigation, it gives Trump and his supporters major ammunition in its ongoing effort to make CNN seem like an unreliable news source.'

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3  Rmando    6 years ago

All this speculation over whether Trump knew about something that isn't a crime anyway. 

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
3.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago
All this speculation over whether Trump knew about something that isn't a crime anyway.

True, If true all it does is confirmed trump has little regard for the truth, Hell that's already pretty damn evident and has been for some time.

I love trump's assessment of himself, He said. "words to me dont mean much, its deeds that matter !"  My interpretation of that statement goes something like this, ... I'll say whatever I want to get whatever I want.  

Seems to be the case. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago

Yeah, it is a crime.  

MrFrost
Professor Guide
3.3  MrFrost  replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago

Then why lie about it? Which he obviously did. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4  bugsy    6 years ago

More than likely these other "sources" are similar to the FBI leaking stories to the press, then justifying FISA warrants based on those press stories.

It has long been known that CNN is deep in the bag for the democrats. The indisputable truth came when Cuomo stated on air that, during the 2016 campaign, they have done everything they could to help Hillary.

Trump is fighting back the idiots who want him out simply because he is not Hillary. They have no other reason.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
4.1  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @4    6 years ago

So? Fox news did and does the same thing for trump. Are you outraged about that too? 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.1  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @4.1    6 years ago

Who on Fox specifically said they did everything they could to help Trump become President?

No need to respond. You know you don't have an answer, except maybe some stupid meme.