╌>

Trump Demands to Know Who Put “Entering Crazytown” Sign on Oval Office Door

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  bob-nelson  •  6 years ago  •  6 comments

Trump Demands to Know Who Put “Entering Crazytown” Sign on Oval Office Door
According to White House insiders, determining the creator of the sign could prove difficult, because between seventy and a hundred White House staffers have been known to use the word “Crazytown” to describe their work environment.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

BorowitzTrumpEnteringCrazytown1.jpg WASHINGTON ( The Borowitz Report ) —

Donald J. Trump demanded on Friday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions investigate who put a sign reading “Entering Crazytown, U.S.A.” on the door to the Oval Office.

Trump reportedly noticed the sign for the first time Friday morning, and became enraged after asking Kellyanne Conway, the counsellor to the President, to read what it said to him.

According to White House insiders, determining the creator of the sign could prove difficult, because between seventy and a hundred White House staffers have been known to use the word “Crazytown” to describe their work environment.

“Whoever put that sign on my door has committed treason against the United States,” Trump told reporters, before turning away and revealing that someone had put a Post-it reading “President Stupidpants” on his back.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Bob Nelson    6 years ago
Trump reportedly noticed the sign for the first time Friday morning, and became enraged after asking Kellyanne Conway, the counsellor to the President, to read what it said to him.

epistte
Junior Guide
2  epistte    6 years ago

Andy Borowitz isn't as funny as he used to be because what he writes is all too plausible. It's almost impossible to satirize someone who is as unqualified and inept as Donald Trump. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  Kavika   replied to  epistte @2    6 years ago

Unfortunately I have to agree with you epistte. We are indeed seeing a whole new level of crazy with this administration. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3  seeder  Bob Nelson    6 years ago
...what he writes is all too plausible

Yes... but we must laugh, because otherwise we'd cry all the time...

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
4  Studiusbagus    6 years ago

That was funny, and you two are correct...it would almost seem a normal day if someone had done that.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    6 years ago

I wish it had been me.