$2.5M bond for Border Patrol agent in killings of 4 in Texas

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

You can just bet he's killed many more along the way.  

zuksam
Junior Silent
1.1  zuksam  replied to  Tessylo @1    6 years ago

He sounds like a Serial Killer and in his line of work he would have had many opportunities. In a Worst Case Scenario how many bodies could this Guy have buried out in the field ?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  zuksam @1.1    6 years ago

My thoughts exactly.  

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Tessylo @1    6 years ago

Trump could pardon this guy because he's been diligently protecting us from tired, poor, huddled masses.  Wait...  His name's Ortiz?...  Never mind.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2  Spikegary    6 years ago

Sounds like he messed up trying to be 'Dexter'.  Glad they caught him.  If he wasn't a serial killer, he must have had some kind of psychotic break.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

Trying to be Dexter?  For killing some who were allegedly prostitutes?

That makes no sense.  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
3.1  Spikegary  replied to  Tessylo @3    6 years ago

Trying to be a serial killer as the TV Show lead character was in 'Dexter'.  As to killing prostitutes or possible prostitutes, no that's beyond what I was talking about.  Sorry to confuse you.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Spikegary @3.1    6 years ago

But Dexter killed serial killers.

His victims weren't serial killers.  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
3.1.2  Spikegary  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    6 years ago

Yes, you are correct.  You read far too much into the comment.  Serial killer was all I was talking about, not the reasons he was a serial killer or who his victims tended to be.

Though you should probably mark this down on your calendar.  Red letter day and all.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Spikegary @3.1.2    6 years ago

Well my mistake then for being confused by your confusing posts!

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
4  Colour Me Free    6 years ago

Buried?  If this individual has been active before this as a serial killer, his victims would most likely have been found just as these victims were shot in the head and left on a rural road, tis the nature of the beast, yet a signature can be changed (perhaps Ortiz wanted to be finally recognized so change his MO?) - for 'most' serial killers their signature is the recognition they desire … at this point this Ortiz person is a serial killer based on numbers .. he may have never murdered before now - the thought process has most likely always been present .. yet perhaps it had never been triggered before now....

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
5  cjfrommn    6 years ago

well this woman is brave for taking that chance. but if she didnt this guy has the perfect cover almost.

I am not sure based on some of the information that he really was a smart killer but he had all the other elements to get away with a lot more killings. 

I just cant imagine how some folks feel knowing this guy was this capable.