╌>

Saudi Arabia: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) . . . a big LOL . . . but

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  6 years ago  •  7 comments

Saudi Arabia: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)  . . . a big LOL  . . . but
MBS reportedly boasted that Jared Kushner was (quote) "in his pocket"

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Two months ago the Saudis dropped an American made bomb on a school bus full of children.

Several times watching this I literally LOL! Oliver was incredibly funny here-- worth watching for the laughs alone...

But this is very astute political commentary-- from Trump's kow-towing to the horrific new Saudi leader to the brutal murder & attempted cover-up of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. If you want to know exactly what's going on in Saudi Arabia and the truth about our relationship with the Saudis-- this video is a definite "must-see"!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

That's a "Fuck Me face"-- am I right?

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

(MBS = Mohammed Bin Salman)

Despite international praise for his strides towards liberalisation of Saudi domestic issues, commentators and human rights groups have been vocally critical of bin Salman's leadership and the shortfalls of his reform program, citing his detention and torture of human rights activists, intervention in Yemen, escalation of Saudi's diplomatic crisis with Qatar[22]and the start of the diplomatic crisis with Lebanon, as well as his arrests of members of the Saudi royal family in November 2017.[23][24][25] 

And now it seems that he is behind the recent brutal murder of regime critic and journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Update, 10/16:   Sen. Lindsey Graham's Comments On Khashoggi Murder Are In Direct Opposition To Trump's Position