╌>

Does anyone out there love fishing?

Category:  Fields and Streams

By:  kathleen  •  6 years ago  •  15 comments

Does anyone out there love fishing?

I was going through some old photos the other day and I found this one of my sister. She had passed away 13 years ago and there was a box of pictures that were hers. I never went through them all the way. At the bottom of the box I found a large picture of her holding this fish she caught. I do not know what kind of fish this is, maybe you can help me with that. She loved being on the water, scuba diving, fishing and water skiing. I sure as heck miss her, she was my older sister and I looked up to her. So I thought I would share this with you all this morning.

So, do does anyone else like fishing like my sister did?  If you have any pictures of your catch, please share them with us.

No politics or religion and be polite please.

Thank you..

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
2  Transyferous Rex    6 years ago

Striper. Good fun, and good eats.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

You'll find lots of persons who love fishing here - and they will post their catch.

Here's one of me when I was 13 or 14 years old:

And about 30 years ago, just the joy of it - a Heineken in one hand and a rod in the other:

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     6 years ago

512 It's a stripped bass, good fighter and a good eating fish. 

And this is a 10 lb plus largemouth.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Kavika @4    6 years ago

LOL.  When I made this comment, I knew you'd be one of the ones to do it. I didn't think "Can't Catch Fish" would.

"You'll find lots of persons who love fishing here - and they will post their catch."

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5  Sparty On    6 years ago

I'm looking for a pic of a 32 pound King Salmon i caught in Lake Michigan and will share it if i can find it.    Biggest fish i've caught in fresh water by far.