╌>

Woodland Snow Scene and More … Creative Arts Thursday/Friday

Category:  Photography & Art

By:  a-macarthur  •  6 years ago  •  2 comments

Woodland Snow Scene and More … Creative Arts Thursday/Friday

NOTE: In past weeks I've tried sending a GROUP e-mail notifying CREATIVE ARTS GROUP members of the Thursday/Friday feature, but, apparently, it hasn't made its way as intended … so … notification via the Photography & Art Forum will have to do.

Please visit, and hopefully contribute something creative, comment … or both.

IT'S AT THIS LINK

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1  author  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Posting this on a Wednesday night as Thursday morning will be otherwise busy.

Click & Go

TTGA
Professor Silent
1.1  TTGA  replied to  A. Macarthur @1    6 years ago

Haven't received anything Mac, either on Hotmail or PN.  Maybe it's not working; not that I need it.  I know that it's there and check whenever I can find the time.  Not much time lately, too many things going on around here. 

Pretty sure that you knew about my son hitting the deer with his pickup.  On Monday, he almost hit another one with his replacement truck.  It got out of his lane and right into the lane of a lady coming in the other direction.  Then, yesterday, his wife hit another one driving in to work.  Luckily, the damage to her car wasn't too bad.  The deer around here are going crazy, even though the hunting season (when they would normally be very active) ended on Nov. 30.  I think that, with the weather getting colder, they're moving all over to get the last of the food before it thins out when the real winter weather hits.  That gets them crossing roads a lot, particularly in the early morning.