╌>

Husband Literally Brands Himself as a Cheater for Life With Massive 'Apology' Tattoo

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  5 years ago  •  31 comments

Husband Literally Brands Himself as a Cheater for Life With Massive 'Apology' Tattoo
As many have pointed out in the comments, both "deceiver" and "disrespectful" are spelled incorrectly in the tattooed statement. People were stunned by the tattoo and wondered why anyone—the husband, the wife, or the tattoo artist—would think it was a good idea.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

When a person finds out a partner has been unfaithful, there are few things the cheater could ever do to repair the heartache and broken trust they caused. But one man who got busted for cheating was apparently willing to do just about anything to try to make it up to his partner. A tattoo artist on Instagram shared the photo of a man's huge chest tattoo that commemorates his infidelity for all the world to see.

The tattoo is a huge paragraph that takes up most of the man's stomach and chest.

The artist didn't reveal the circumstances surrounding the tattoo or share the details of the man's supposed infidelities, but the tattoo does give some possible clues. “I, Jose L. Torres am getting a tattoo voluntarily on January 2, 2019 so that I can earn my wife’s trust back for the pain and suffering I have caused in our marriage," the tattoo reads. “I am a liar, cheater manipulator, deciever [sic], who**/prostitute lover, dishonest and disrespectul [sic].” (The photo above has been cropped to exclude profane language.)

As many have pointed out in the comments, both "deceiver" and "disrespectful" are spelled incorrectly in the tattooed statement. People were stunned by the tattoo and wondered why anyone—the husband, the wife, or the tattoo artist—would think it was a good idea.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

I've always thought tattoos are pretty stupid.  This seals it.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.1  Freefaller  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    5 years ago

No problem with tattoos in general (to each their own) but this one is stupid

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Freefaller @1.1    5 years ago

It’s just my opinion.  Tattoos used to be a way to create a unique appearance.  Now you’re more unique if you don’t have one.  Don’t even get me started on neck, face, and hand tattoos.  You may as well tattoo ‘DON’T HIRE ME’ on any of those spots.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.1.1    5 years ago

I have 2

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.1.3  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.2    5 years ago

I have 0.  My daughters have several.  One made the obvious mistake of putting a old boyfriend’s name on herself, and had to get it modified to cover it up once she dumped that loser.  My step daughter is covered in garbage tattoos that she will likely be sorry about in advanced age, like power rangers.  The ones that probably bug me the most are written verses.  The last thing I would want is strangers staring at me for uncomfortably long periods, trying to decipher my poorly chosen tat quotes.  It’s just not my thing.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Freefaller  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1.1.3    5 years ago
It’s just not my thing.

Me neither, there's better things to spend my money on.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freefaller @1.1.4    5 years ago

I need one more and then I'm complete

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  Freefaller  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.5    5 years ago

Gonna give us a clue what it is?  Dolphins, unicorns, maybe a spinning Taz:)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freefaller @1.1.6    5 years ago

Spinning Taz? Make that 2 more....

I want one with that's an atomic symbol....with the electrons swirling around the nucleus with E = MC2 where the nucleus goes. Problem is, I'm a very bad artist and trying to draw the swirling electrons is giving me a headache

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.3  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    5 years ago
I've always thought tattoos are pretty stupid.  This seals it.

AGREED....on more than that one level on this.

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb Dumb !

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    5 years ago

Anyone ever see Donald Trumps bare chest? How do we know this isn't tattooed on it...

“I, Donald J. Trump, am getting a tattoo voluntarily on January 2, 2019 so that I can earn my supporters trust back for the pain and suffering I have caused the American people," the tattoo reads. “I am a liar, serial cheater, manipulator, deciever, whore/prostitute lover, dishonest and disrespectul. I am the very model of a short fingered vulgarian who has cheated on all three of my wives, been accused of sexual assault by over 19 women and even been accused of raping a 13 year old. My campaign manager did in fact conspire with an enemy foreign government to get me elected and only an idiot would think I didn't know about it. I and my children have illegally used a charity fund to finance our lavish life styles along with my campaign for President. I did not divest from my companies when I became President and have profited greatly by selling access to me and my family. I have never made an honest dollar in my life, ran at least four companies into bankruptcy and would likely be living under a bridge somewhere if it weren't for the millions given me by my Snidely Whiplash-like father. For all of this I am not truly sorry, but I did get this tattoo so I could rub the truth in Melania's face each night to make me feel like a real man even though no human could ever be farther from. Signed, DJT”

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.4    5 years ago

Well....for starters, that's a lot of words that he mostly doesn't understand the meaning of. I vote that he gets this tattooed on his head....he'll have to get rid of the orange rat on his head first tho

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.4.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.4.1    5 years ago

It is pretty amazing how much Donald Trump and Jose Torres have in common.

"I am a liar, cheater, manipulator, deciever [sic], who**/prostitute lover, dishonest and disrespectful"

In fact, I doubt Jose cheated on three wives so Donald's got him beat in the scoundrel department. And I rather doubt he's lied to his wife over 2,000 times in the last year and a half. As for the charge of "manipulator", Donald isn't that great at it which is why he's the "manipulated" making sure he checks with his puppet master Putin before he does anything.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2  Tacos!    5 years ago

Who would want to be with a person who would do this to himself?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.1  katrix  replied to  Tacos! @2    5 years ago

Maybe that's the point - his girlfriend will know that nobody else will go out with him now that he's done this, so she will trust him again.  Except ... I seriously doubt that prostitutes will care about the tattoo.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  katrix @2.1    5 years ago
so she will trust him again

She might trust him, but how can she respect him?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3  Perrie Halpern R.A.    5 years ago

This has to be one of the most mental stories out there. 

If a guy cheats and you are trying to get over it, the last thing I would want to see is it written all over his chest, especially if I am trying to move on.

File this under bizarre. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3    5 years ago

I have to agree. There's plenty of other reminders of a spouse's infidelity.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2  Tacos!  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3    5 years ago
the last thing I would want to see is it written all over his chest

This is a huge thing. If you have decided you are going to try to move past it, why would you want to see an explicit reminder of it every day? It's so bizarre.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    5 years ago

Now this IS really messed up ..... and in more than one way.

Takes all types i suppose .....

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7  Tacos!    5 years ago
Husband Literally Brands Himself

Actually, he has been figuratively branded. Literal branding involves iron and a lot of heat. This person been literally tattooed.

This has been the grammar police tip for the day.

Ender
Professor Principal
8  Ender    5 years ago

I agree with Perrie.

Why would someone want to look at that when they are getting intimate? It is a constant reminder of infidelity at the most inopportune time.

He just killed any sex life he might of had.

Of course not knowing the wife, she could be just as bad.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
9  pat wilson    5 years ago

He could have kept it simple. An "I'm a fucking asshole" tat would have been the same message for less money and less pain.

PJ
Masters Quiet
10  PJ    5 years ago

This pic is a great public announcement

Don't Drink and Ink