╌>

Cindy and Meghan McCain trolled over Trump feud: 'Hope your Mrs. Piggy-looking daughter chokes to death'

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  4 comments

Cindy and Meghan McCain trolled over Trump feud: 'Hope your Mrs. Piggy-looking daughter chokes to death'

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Celebrity

2a6a6ae0-c8e6-11e7-9cff-7328f6356b24_312   Erin Donnelly, Yahoo Lifestyle   2 hours 37 minutes ago  

Meghan McCain goes after ‘pathetic’ Trump: ‘He will never be a great man’

89632810-49a1-11e9-beb9-d02d207967f1

Scroll back up to restore default view.

Meghan McCain   took a strong stand against   President Donald Trump   after he disparaged her late father, longtime Arizona senator John McCain,   calling him “pathetic” during Monday’s episode of   The View .

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox?   Sign up here   for Yahoo’s newsletter.

“He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it and I know it and all of you know it, he will never be a great man,” McCain said after  Trump sent a tweet  on March 16 claiming the late senator, who died in August, had “stains” on his reputation.

“My father was his kryptonite in life, he’s his kryptonite in death,” she continued. “And I just thought, ‘Your life is spent on your weekends not with your family, not with your friends but obsessing, obsessing, over great men you could never live up to.’ That tells you everything you needed to know about his pathetic life right now.”

This iframe is not allowed

Monday’s emotional statement came two days after McCain — who recently   called out the president for not visiting the “Hanoi Hilton,”   where her war hero father was kept as a prisoner of war, during his trip to Vietnam —   tweeted her disgust at Trump’s attack .

While many, including  Sen. Lindsey Graham , have sided with the McCains, the family’s rift with Trump has made them targets of abuse.

Cindy McCain , who was married to Sen. McCain for 38 years until his death from an aggressive form of brain cancer, shared a particularly cruel message she’d received over the Trump discord. The message, posted to Twitter on Tuesday night, refers to her late husband as a “traitorous piece of warmongering s**t,” with the poster saying she’s “glad he’s dead” before adding that she hopes Meghan McCain “chokes to death.”

The abusive message has sparked outcry and prompted commenters to send support to the McCains.

Her daughter, meanwhile, is relying a on a Latin phrase that’ll be familiar to viewers of   The Handmaid’s Tale:   “Illegitimi non carborundum,” which loosely translates to “don’t let the b******s get you down.”

There is some criticism stirring amongst the flood of support, however. Meghan has been accused of inspiring those who share her views against abortion to send hateful messages to abortion providers.

Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:

Follow us on  Instagram Facebook  and  Twitter  for nonstop inspiration delivered fresh to your feed, every day.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

I don't agree with much Meghan says but this I agree with wholeheartedly.

She was also called a cunt.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Stay classy Rump supporters!

Ender
Professor Principal
3  Ender    5 years ago

Not surprised at all.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     5 years ago