╌>

CAIR Official: “I Wish Hitler Was Alive To F*ck Up The Jewish People”…

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  17 comments

CAIR Official: “I Wish Hitler Was Alive To F*ck Up The Jewish People”…

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Writing in  Alpha News , journalist Megan Olson  draws attention  to Islamist Watch research on the cozy relationship between politicians and anti-Semitic Islamists in Minnesota. Now, new information about the virulent anti-Semitism of leading Islamist activists in Minnesota has emerged.

As Olson concisely explains, not only was anti-Jewish cleric and activist Asad Zaman invited by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to deliver a sermon before the State of the State address, but a bill currently before the Minnesota legislature nominates Zaman to join a taskforce on “Islamophobia and antisemitism.” This is particularly galling, given that on his social media, Zaman promotes anti-Semitic conspiracy articles published by neo-Nazi websites, expresses support for violent jihadist groups, including Hamas and Islami Chhatra Shabir, and writes: “It is a tactic of the Israeli lobby to label those whom they cannot shut up as anti-Semites. (please check out the Hasbara manual). […]

But this is small-time compared to the views of his colleague, Abubakar Osman, who states he is CAIR Minnesota’s Government Affairs Coordinator. On Facebook (on which he uses the name Sadiqq Abu Osman, reports his employer is CAIR Minnesota, and uses profile photos that feature the same person as in his LinkedIn account ), he wrote in a post in 2008: “i wish hitler was alive to fuck up the jewish ppl and add more jewish causalities to the 6 million he killed in the holocaust…”

Few readers will not have read last month about the furor over Minnesota Representative Ilhan Omar’s comments about pro-Israel groups and their purported power over American politics. Many considered her remarks anti-Semitic. Rather unsurprisingly, CAIR Minnesota, the Muslim American Society and their anti-Jewish officials are devoted supporters of the Congresswoman.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Sounds like someone is getting ready to to Run for Congress.  Fit right in with Ohmer

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago

That's Omar

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @2.1    5 years ago

So you know how to spell the anti Semite's name...good for you.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @2.1    5 years ago

By any name she is an anti-Semitic bitch and a tool of radical Islam.

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
3  Willjay9    5 years ago

Wow! To link an article that is sourced from Jihad Watch, not to mention it was clearly stated that he was NEVER listed as an employee or staffer for CAIR, about someone who made a comment 11 years ago??!! Boy! You all are grasping!

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
3.1  Cerenkov  replied to  Willjay9 @3    5 years ago

Deflection not condemnation? Your position is noted.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Cerenkov @3.1    5 years ago
Deflection not condemnation? Your position is noted.

What if this were a comment from 11 years ago written by an Islamophobe that said " “i wish hitler was alive to fuck up the Muslim ppl and change the 6 million he killed in the holocaust to Muslims…” and the headline was:

AIPAC Official: “I Wish Hitler Was Alive To F*ck Up The Muslim People”…

With zero evidence he was ever an AIPAC official, you might think this was an intentionally misleading story, don't you think? Sure, your first reaction might be what those who wrote the headline intended, it made you angry, it added to whatever feeling you might have already had towards the group who was now being implicated, but as you look into it more you should clearly be able to read between the lines, or rather, notice the glaring lack of any evidence and a decade old quote from a name no one has ever heard before being used to rile up Islamophobes.

So, would there be some coming to AIPAC's defense? Maybe?

Again, I have to point out I don't like CAIR, they have ties to terrorists and have done some shitty things in the name of protecting Islam, but this piece of trash article is truly shameful, unnecessary and obviously intended to inflame anti-Muslim sentiment.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    5 years ago

Abubakar Osman
Chapter Coordinator and Legal Assistant at Council on American-Islamic Relations
453 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, United States
Company:
Council on American-Islamic Relations
HQ Phone:
(202) 488-8787
Direct Phone:
(612) ***-****Get Phone Number
Email:
a***@***.comGet Email Address
Last Updated:
2/3/2019
Access Abubakar's Contact Information
FREE Abubakar's Direct Phone & Email
Download ZoomInfo’s Community Edition and receive Abubakar’s direct phone and email, plus an additional
10 FREE contacts every month.

Access Abubakar's Direct Phone & Email
Start a 14-day free trial

Install ZoomInfo Community Edition

To access Person’s phone and email, run the installation wizard to get the ZoomInfo Community Edition
1. Install

2. Get Contact Info!
Person
Job Title

I Agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo’s Community Edition, at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Community Edition, which, among other features involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

General Information

Work Experience

Direct Support Professional
The MENTOR Network
2012-2012

Education

Bachelor of Arts degree - Political Science and International relations

law degree - hopeful

Company Information
Council on American-Islamic Relations

Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, 20003
United States

Industry
Organizations, Membership Organizations.

Company Description
CAIR is America's largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization. Its mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mut...
More

Recent News

Our Staff - CAIR Minnesota
ABUBAKAR OSMAN Government Affairs Coordinator Abubakar Osman received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and International relations graduating wi... Read More

http://cairmn.com/about-us/cair-mn-staff.html
Our Staff - CAIR Minnesota
ABUBAKAR OSMAN Chapter Coordinator Abubakar Osman received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and International relations graduating with Magna Cu... Read More

http://www.cairmn.com/about-us/cair-mn-staff.html
Read All

Junior Participates
4.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    5 years ago
Abubakar Osman

Are you claiming the above named person is the same person as Sadiqq abu Osman?  If so you'll need to document that other than the fact the flamingly rightwing sources for that also claim it is without a stitch of proof.  But, in any case, your link don't list any person of either name so right off the bat you've got two strikes.  This is sloppy even by your usual "standard" for what constitute "facts."

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.1    5 years ago

Thread 5 removed for off topic comments. [ph]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

If he were white this would be talking about what a fine person he is.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10  bbl-1    5 years ago

The CSR, SVR and FSB are still running on all cylinders.  Don't matter, Bannon and Dobbs have confirmed that the Trump was sent by gawd. 

"You will bow and kneel," the Omarosa.

Junior Participates
11  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

This article is a lie.