╌>

Rift Emerges Between Comey And Brennan Over Steele Dossier

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  11 comments

Rift Emerges Between Comey And Brennan Over Steele Dossier

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

“Crown material” = British because Christopher Steele? Hope they throw each other under the bus.

Via   Fox News:

A high-level dispute over which senior government officials pushed the unverified Steele dossier amid efforts to surveil the Trump campaign has broken out into the open again, after it emerged that Attorney General William Barr appointed a U.S. attorney to examine the origins of the Russia investigation and determine if the FBI and DOJ’s actions were “lawful and appropriate.”

Sources familiar with the records told Fox News that a late-2016 email chain indicated then-FBI Director James Comey told bureau subordinates that then-CIA Director John Brennan insisted the dossier be included in the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference, known as the ICA.

Fox News was told that the email chain – not yet public — referred to the dossier as “crown material,” but it was not clear why this apparent code was used. On Tuesday night, former GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy said on Fox News’ “The Story with Martha MacCallum” that “Comey has a better argument than Brennan, based on what I’ve seen.”

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    5 years ago

Gonna be a lot of blaming, finger pointing, and hating on each other amongst these con-conspirators as time go on and the investigations get going good.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    5 years ago

Oh NOOOOOOO !

Someone is actually going to investigate what should have been investigated in the first place.

Time to "POINT FINGERS". jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

I don't think the planet has enough popcorn ! jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4  tomwcraig    5 years ago

You do realize all of the finger-pointing actually proves they all perjured themselves in front of Congress, correct?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Remember when Democrats spent the last two years claiming Flynn, Manafort etc.. were going to flip on Trump?

This is what that would have look like, with administration officials taking diametrically opposing positions on what happened.  Should be interesting to see what happens with this.

For starters, who leaked to the media that the report of the dossier was shared with Trump? 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6  Split Personality    5 years ago

Duplicate seed from yesterday by Sparty On

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    5 years ago

What's Schiff gonna do with all of that "evidence" he's said he has?  jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif