╌>

Private border wall group ordered to keep gate open

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  1stwarrior  •  5 years ago  •  5 comments

Private border wall group ordered to keep gate open

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The builders of a private border wall in New Mexico have been ordered by an international agency to keep a gate permanently open.

According to   a report in Buzzfeed, the half-mile wall near Sunland Park cut off official access to a levee and a dam and public access to Monument One, a series of obelisks marking the U.S.-Mexico border.

The We Build the Wall barrier also featured a gate built on about 33 feet of federal property without proper advance permission.

“This is normally done well in advance of a construction project,” said Lori Kuczmanski, a spokeswoman for the International Boundary and Water Commission, which handles waterway issues between the U.S. and Mexico. “They think they can build now and ask questions later, and that’s not how it works.”

Commission officials propped open that gate in response earlier this week, to preserve public access and, by extension, making the wall easy to breach.

“We’re going to lock it in an open position until we come into a mutual decision on how this gate is going to operate,” Ms. Kuczmanski told Buzzfeed.

Brian Kolfage, president and founder of We Build the Wall, accused the panel of legal overreach and of complicity in an illegal-immigrant invasion of the U.S.

“The IBWC commissioner @harkjay350 has a bad habit of leaving gates open on our border.last week she left open this gate! largest invasion on record 1000 crossed at once! She just locked our gate wide open for illegals to invade America!” he wrote on Twitter.

1138254366132097024.html

z8NVAKUS_bigger.jpg

Brian Kolfage @BrianKolfage

The IBWC commissioner @ harkjay350 has a bad habit of leaving gates open on our border.last week she left open this gate! largest invasion on record 1000 crossed at once! she just locked our gate wide open for illegals to invade America!

“The IBWC is a fine example of over reach and growing to big. They are over stepping DHS, national security experts and undermining @realDonaldTrump as soon as they locked our gate open we noticed many other gates around el Paso just opened up!! They are planning for mass invasion,” he continued.

In a   statement   to The Hill, Mr. Kolfage predicted that the dispute with the water commission “is about to be fully resolved in our favor.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1  seeder  1stwarrior    5 years ago

Commission officials propped open that gate in response earlier this week, to preserve public access and, by extension, making the wall easy to breach.

“We’re going to lock it in an open position until we come into a mutual decision on how this gate is going to operate,” Ms. Kuczmanski

Hmmmm - U. S. property, privately owned and an "international" agency can tell us what to do????  Keep the "gate" open to "preserve public access" to U. S. property and allowing Illegal Aliens to continue to pour in????

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  1stwarrior @1    5 years ago
Hmmmm - U. S. property, privately owned and an "international" agency can tell us what to do????

You didn't actually read the article, did you?

The We Build the Wall barrier also featured a gate built on about 33 feet of federal property without proper advance permission. the half-mile wall near Sunland Park cut off official access to a levee and a dam and public access to Monument One

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

They should tell the IBWC to talk with the Illegals, and then make the IBWC use their access points to get where they say they need to go. I'm sure that "Other" access is pretty close.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

I think I would tell the international agency that they can kiss my entire private-property-holding ass.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
4  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago
The builders of a private border wall in New Mexico have been ordered by an international agency to keep a gate permanently open.

is that all? easy solve.

any order given by any international agency to a citizen of the usa concerning their property aint worth spit.

I would call them up and tell them I solved all their problems. no worries.

we changed our minds about having a gate so we removed the gate last night and finished the fence.

problem solved.   see ya in court bitch. we are going to set precedent so more private walls will be built.