╌>

Hannity Wants ‘Special Permission’ to Run White House Press Briefings With Ingraham

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  2 comments

Hannity Wants ‘Special Permission’ to Run White House Press Briefings With Ingraham

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

a76e9ca0-ba9f-11e7-afbd-e700b0f36d78_dai   By Justin Baragona, The Daily Beast   7 hours ago  

b507bc7438951376adc773fe2e5d15b0

With White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders now due to   step down   at the end of the month, Fox News hosts   Sean Hannity   and   Laura Ingraham   have started tossing around the idea of serving as the president’s press secretaries for a week.

During the hand-off between the two pro-Trump cable news stars’ shows on Thursday night, Ingraham said she “got a little teared-up” watching Thursday’s White House event where Sanders confirmed her departure and said the job had “truly been something I will treasure forever.”

Hannity, for his part, suddenly recalled   reports   that Ingraham herself   had been considered for press secretary   after Trump’s election and again in 2017.

“I mean, now you’re putting me in the hot seat here, Hannity!” she responded.

Amid the ensuing cringeworthy banter, Ingraham floated the idea of Hannity sharing the job of press secretary with her.

“Wouldn’t it be fun if you and I could tag team, for one week, in the White House briefing room,” she said. “Just for a week. That would be fun.”

Hannity, who has been described as the   White House shadow chief of staff , laughed as he warned of the “dumb question” about to cross his lips: What if the two of them could get “special permission” to run briefings together temporarily?

“What?! OK,” a giggling Ingraham responded.

Hannity concluded by claiming “there might be a few newspeople” that would be a bit angry over the two of them running the White House press shop.

Read more at The Daily Beast.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

I'm sure the turd 'president' will be fine with that. 

They've been doing his 'press releases' all along.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    5 years ago

State run media, how quaint.....