The Shame and Disgrace Will Linger .......On Saturday, President Trump spread a conspiracy theory accusing the Clintons of murdering Jeffrey Epstein

Via:  john-russell  •  2 months ago  •  84 comments

The Shame and Disgrace Will Linger .......On Saturday, President Trump spread a conspiracy theory accusing the Clintons of murdering Jeffrey Epstein
By now, Trump’s party in Congress, the members of his Cabinet, and even his White House entourage all tacitly agree that Trump’s occupancy of the office held by Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Eisenhower must be a bizarre cosmic joke, not to be taken seriously.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

August 10, 1969: SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.—President Nixon accused his predecessor Lyndon Baines Johnson of complicity in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Speaking with reporters on the first day of a 10-day stay at his Pacific Ocean vacation home ….

Of course, that never happened. Obviously. How could it, how dare it? But  had it happened, such an accusation—by a president, against a former president—would have convulsed the United States and the world. Today, President Trump accused his predecessor, Bill Clinton—or possibly his 2016 campaign opponent, former First Lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—of complicity in the death of the accused sex-trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein.

Many seem to have responded with a startled shrug.  What do you expect? It’s just Trump letting off steam on Twitter.

Reactions to actions by Trump are always filtered through the prism of the ever-more-widely accepted view—within his administration, within Congress, within the United States and around the world—that the 45th president is a reckless buffoon, a conspiratorial racist moron, whose weird comments should be disregarded by sensible people.

By now, Trump’s party in Congress, the members of his Cabinet, and even his White House entourage all tacitly agree that Trump’s occupancy of the office held by Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Eisenhower must be a bizarre cosmic joke, not to be taken seriously. CNN’s Jake Tapper on August 2  quoted  a “senior national security official” as saying: "Everyone at this point ignores what the president says and just does their job. The American people should take some measure of confidence in that.”

Everybody at this point ignores what the president says.

So even though Trump just retweeted the comedian Terrence K. Williams accusing the Clinton family of murder, the people who work for Trump may ignore that, too. They know that the president punches the retweet button like an addled retiree playing the slots through a fog of painkillers means nothing. The days of “ taking Trump seriously, not literally ” have long-since passed. By this point, Trump is taken neither seriously nor literally. His words are as worthless as Trump Organization IOUs.

But cosmic joke or no cosmic joke, Donald Trump is the president of the United States. You may not like it. I don’t like it. Mike Pompeo doesn’t like it. Mitch McConnell doesn’t like it. Kevin McCarthy doesn’t like it. But it’s still a fact, and each succeeding outrage makes it no less a fact.  Grinning and flashing a thumbs-up over an orphaned baby?  Yes, still president. Tweeting that a third-tier dictator has threatened him with more missile tests unless he halts military exercises with a U.S. ally——and that he has surrendered to that blackmail? Shamefully, still president. Accusing a former U.S. president of murder? It’s incredible, it’s appalling, it’s humiliating … but, yes, he is the president all the same.

Trump’s circle probably expects the world to sputter for a while and then be distracted by some new despicable statement or act. That is how it has gone for nearly three years, and that is how it is likely still to go. Trump is steering the U.S. and the world into a trade war and perhaps a financial crisis and recession along with it. He is wrecking the structure of U.S. alliances in Asia and his rhetoric is inciting shooting rampages against minorities. Compared to that, mere slurs and insults perhaps weigh lighter in the crushing dumpster-load of Trump’s output of unfitness for the office he holds.

But it shouldn’t be forgotten, either, in the onrush of events. The certainty that Trump will descend ever deeper into sub-basements of “new lows” after this new low should not numb us to its newness and lowness.

Neither the practical impediments to  impeachment  and the Twenty-Fifth Amendment process, nor the foibles and failings of the candidates running to replace him, efface the fact that this presidency shames and disgraces the office every minute of every hour of every day. And even when it ends, however it ends, the shame will stain it still.

Article is Locked by Moderator

smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 months ago
Grinning and flashing a thumbs-up over an orphaned baby?  Yes, still president. Tweeting that a third-tier dictator has threatened him with more missile tests unless he halts military exercises with a U.S. ally——and that he has surrendered to that blackmail? Shamefully, still president. Accusing a former U.S. president of murder? It’s incredible, it’s appalling, it’s humiliating … but, yes, he is the president all the same.

The certainty that Trump will descend ever deeper into sub-basements of “new lows” after this new low should not numb us to its newness and lowness.

Neither the practical impediments to  impeachment  and the Twenty-Fifth Amendment process, nor the foibles and failings of the candidates running to replace him, efface the fact that this presidency shames and disgraces the office every minute of every hour of every day. And even when it ends, however it ends, the shame will stain it still.

squiggy
1.1  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 months ago

When Bill Clinton heard that story he said, “Blow me.”

JohnRussell
2  seeder  JohnRussell    2 months ago

Well now we know for sure that Trump and as good number of forum participants think alike. 

JohnRussell
3  seeder  JohnRussell    2 months ago
Epstein was placed on suicide watch last month but then taken off within about a week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/10/we-need-answers-lots-them-whats-known-whats-next-after-jeffrey-epsteins-death/?noredirect=on

On another thread, "conservative" after "conservative" claimed there had to be a murder conspiracy because Epstein was "on suicide watch". Turns out he wasnt on suicide watch. How many of those conservatives will retract what they said to me and others?

We cant have a good and decent country when the president of the United States is a god damn conspiracy nut. 

WallyW
3.1  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago

You mean the president accused of collusion and obstruction.......by left wing conspiracy nuts? jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Sean Treacy
3.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago
onservative" after "conservative" claimed there had to be a murder conspiracy because Epstein was "on suicide watch

Well, that's what the initial news reports claimed. Moreover, it was perfectly reasonable to assume that a man who just tried to kill himself in prison, would in fact be on suicide watch. Seems like watching someone who just tried to kill themselves would be the purpose of "suicide watch." 

How many Democratic Presidential candidates tweeted yesterday that Michael Brown was murdered?   5 years later and the conspiracy mongering still lives strong on the left. 

XDm9mm
3.3.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.3    2 months ago
Well, that's what the initial news reports claimed.

And what's amazing is that every media outlet was reporting the same thing.  I've never seen every outlet in such agreement since 9/11.   When it came out after the fact that he was apparently taken off suicide watch, almost all were again questioning how that happened so quickly as it was apparently only the week before (at least per reports) that he was placed on the watch.

Karri
3.3.2  Karri  replied to  XDm9mm @3.3.1    2 months ago
every media outlet

Considering the only thing I've heard is that the murder scenario is a conspiracy theory, I doubt this is true.  That includes all my local channels, BTW.  To which media outlets are you referring?

XDm9mm
3.3.3  XDm9mm  replied to  Karri @3.3.2    2 months ago
Considering the only thing I've heard is that the murder scenario is a conspiracy theory, I doubt this is true.

Maybe you should follow the thread and determine what was being indicated before jumping to conclusions Karri.

MY response to Sean was noting what he replied to JR about.  The initial reports indicated Epstein was on suicide watch.  

It came out AFTERWARDS that he had been removed from said watch.

Oh, I don't care about your 'local channels' BTW.

ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS etal...   all the talking heads couldn't understand how such a thing could happen to someone on suicide watch....

Karri
3.3.4  Karri  replied to  XDm9mm @3.3.3    2 months ago
Oh, I don't care about your 'local channels' BTW.

A study done a couple or years noted that local channels were the most accurate news source.  (Fox, BTW, was the least accurate.)

all the talking heads couldn't understand how such a thing could happen to someone on suicide watch....

As someone who worked in mental health for a long time, I have discussed differing levels of suicide precautions.  It only needs a minute or two; that is why it is caused a hard method of suicide.  In fact, I heard a story from a co-worker; she was so suicidal that, despite being 1:1 and in restraints, she managed to bit her tongue "off".  (IMHO, this sounds like hyperbole but she was still trying any way she could to suicide.)

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    2 months ago
(deleted)

JohnRussell
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4    2 months ago

A moment of silence for the dead brain cells of the conspiracy mongers, including the moron-in chief. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 months ago

Three years of the tinfoil hat Russia hoax. You have no room to talk.

Ready the foil transponders. MSNFO WARS is on.....

JohnRussell
4.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.1    2 months ago

There is no "Russia hoax". 

[Deleted]

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.3  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    2 months ago

It's a fact now. Where have you been?

Still holding on to the hope beating Hillary makes you a Russian spy?

That is just embarrassing.

My favorite were the Russian collusion flow charts. Too funny.

XDm9mm
4.1.4  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 months ago
A moment of silence for the dead brain cells of the conspiracy mongers,

I generally hate to repeat myself, but there simply are no other apropos words, so:

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

To that bit of wit, all I can say in response is;

POT.....   meet kettle!

JohnRussell
4.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.4    2 months ago

Why let everyone know that you dont know what you are talking about? 

XDm9mm
4.1.6  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.5    2 months ago
Why let everyone know that you dont know what you are talking about? 

Russia, Russia, Russia, collusion, collusion, collusion, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, impeach, impeach, impeach....

John, have you put your lyrics to music yet?

Yeah, I know what I'm talking about, but it appears you have a short term memory issue.

JohnRussell
4.1.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.6    2 months ago

The president of the United States is spreading unfounded conspiracy rumors about his political opponents. 

Read the seeded article and confront the truth about your hero. 

XDm9mm
4.1.8  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.7    2 months ago
The president of the United States is spreading unfounded conspiracy rumors about his political opponents.

As opposed to this lunacy emanating from the left?

There’s pandering and then there’s whatever this is.

Multiple 2020 Democrat candidates tweeted out this week that Michael Brown, who assaulted a police officer and tried to steal his weapon, was murdered five years ago.

EvPKns0C_normal.jpg
Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.

MBaqSY2M_normal.jpg
Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris

Michael Brown’s murder forever changed Ferguson and America. His tragic death sparked a desperately needed conversation and a nationwide movement. We must fight for stronger accountability and racial equity in our justice system.

k52zY0rS_normal.jpg
Beto O'Rourke
@BetoORourke
Five years ago, Michael Brown was shot dead by a police officer. In the years since, we’ve heard too many names, too many similar stories, to count. In each, we are reminded of an idea as urgent, and as ignored, today as it was when Michael was killed: Black Lives Matter.

Source:  https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/08/10/multiple-2020-candidates-bizarrely-tweet-claim-michael-brown-murdered/

KDMichigan
4.1.9  KDMichigan  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.8    2 months ago

It is hillaryious but no surprise the moonbats embrace a thug and put him on a pedestal. Lets not worry about the store owner he robbed and assaulted before he assaulted a police officer and tried to take his gun....#hands up don't loot. 

Sean Treacy
4.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.9    2 months ago

Apparently progressives are fine with Warren et al  lying and stoking racial tension.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
4.1.11  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.9    2 months ago
It is hillaryious but no surprise the moonbats embrace a thug and put him on a pedestal.

Please name one person on NT that embraced Michael Brown and his pathetic existence.  

KDMichigan
4.1.12  KDMichigan  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.11    2 months ago
Please name one person

Don't you know its against the CoH to talk about other members?

on NT

It is Hillaryious that you assume I was referring to anyone on NT.

that embraced Michael Brown

Wow, You really need to get out more. Even the great leader from behind obama embraced the thug Michael Brown.

“In too many communities around the country, a gulf of mistrust exists between local residents and law enforcement,” Mr. Obama said. “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/28/obama-says-michael-browns-death-in-ferguson-stains/

Karri
4.1.13  Karri  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.3    2 months ago
It's a fact now.

Could you please give us a citation for this?

XDm9mm
4.1.14  XDm9mm  replied to  Karri @4.1.13    2 months ago
Could you please give us a citation for this?

Read the Mueller Report yourself.  It's quite clearly indicated that there was no intentional collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.  Attempts, yes. Successes, no.

4.1.15  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.12    2 months ago

I asked you a sincere question.  If you can't answer it, please say so and stop wasting my time. 

MrFrost
4.1.16  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.9    2 months ago
hillaryious

"Hilarious", you're welcome. 

KDMichigan
4.1.17  KDMichigan  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.15    2 months ago
I asked you a sincere question.  If you can't answer it, please say so and stop wasting my time. 

And I responded. Number one where the fuck did I say anything about NT members. You did.

Quit posting inane comments.

Sean Treacy
4.1.18  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.15    2 months ago

Well besides the multiple daily seeds attacking the victimized officer as a racist and falsely claiming to have “proof” that brown was executed after surrendering, the lowlight of the progressive derangement on this site had to be when a former moderator on this site urged people  to go out and shoot police officers after the D.A. refused to indict the officer.

Karri
4.1.19  Karri  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.14    2 months ago
Read the Mueller Report yourself.

I have, both volumes.  Have you?  It is quite clear that Barr's interpretation did not exactly match the Mueller report. 

In Vol I, it showed many connections between Russians and people in the Trump campaign (including then-campaign manager Manafort.)  I agree there is not enough information to accuse Trump of criminal conspiracy.

Vol II lists at least ten episodes of obstruction of justice by Trump himself.  Obstruction of justice was a major part of both Nixon's and Clinton's impeachment.

4.1.20  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.18    2 months ago
the progressive derangement on this site had to be when a former moderator on this site urged people  to go out and shoot police officers after the D.A. refused to indict the officer.

Sean, you know as well as I do that he was experiencing a mental health crisis that spiraled out of control with the Florida thing.  When he wasn't in crisis he added value to this site.  I haven't seen him in a couple of years and hope he is ok.

MrFrost
4.1.21  MrFrost  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.20    2 months ago

Who was the mod?

1stwarrior
4.1.22  1stwarrior  replied to  Karri @4.1.19    2 months ago

"Potential" obstruction - no verification nor facts supporting the claims or else action would have been taken.

Paula Bartholomew
4.1.23  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.14    2 months ago

The point is, attempts were made which proves intent.

XDm9mm
4.1.24  XDm9mm  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.23    2 months ago
The point is, attempts were made which proves intent.

Intent by WHO?   It wasn't Trump or his campaign.   

But we do know who paid for the unsubstantiated bullshit dossier, don't we?  And that went beyond 'attempt' and actually engaged with Russians.  

Paula Bartholomew
4.1.25  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1.24    2 months ago

You said attempts were made so I ask you the same question..by who?

KDMichigan
4.1.26  KDMichigan  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.20    2 months ago
When he wasn't in crisis he added value to this site.

Now I know why you thought I was talking about members of NT.

Nice of you to make excuses for bad behavior.

1stwarrior
4.1.27  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.7    2 months ago

But but but but John, you forgot some of the greatest "news" of Epstein's death - he ain't dead - he was abducted by a "Major in dress military clothing" at 0415 the day he is reported to have killed himself and his "body" was replaced by a dark-web lookalike.

Prison worker claims an unmarked van and unknown military personnel showed up at the Metropolitan Correctional Center Friday night where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was being held in and “switched him out” with a dead lookalike.

( INTELLIHUB ) — Jeffrey Epstein was handcuffed and wheeled into medical at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at around 4:15 p.m. Friday night just before an unmarked van containing unknown military personnel showed up unannounced to “switch him out”, according to an anonymous post timestamped nearly 10 minutes prior to the actual mainstream news release of the accused sex trafficker’s death by “suicide” which hit the press Saturday morning around 8:53 a.m. on Saturday.

The ominous message posted to 4Chan at 8:44 a.m. reads:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/08/12/prison-workers-4chan-post-10-minutes-before-news-of-jeffrey-epsteins-death-hit-media-guy-in-a-green-dress-military-outfit-switched-him-out/

Oh, wait - his former cellmate was transferred from their cell hours before his death and watched the guards make the camera inoperable.

Oh, wait - the physician who conducted the autopsy can't figure out a cause of death and is waiting for the government to provide one so he can complete the death certificate.

Oh wait - a "person" resembling Hillary Clinton, wearing an overcoat, smoking a cigar, wearing a pull-down hat and combat boots was seen entering his cell an hour before his death.

Oh wait - they found residue of cyanide on his lips two days after his suicide.  The reason they couldn't see it before was because his lips had been so badly smashed from his beatings.

r.t..b...
5  r.t..b...    2 months ago

from the seed..."Trump just retweeted the comedian Terrence K. Williams accusing the Clinton family of murder..."

That our pResident follows comedians on Twitter is no surprise...that he would retweet such dross is depraved. Tacit approval from him, fawning agreement from his toadies, and the bar is lowered yet again. 

JohnRussell
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  r.t..b... @5    2 months ago

I dont think he follows comedians. Trump actually follows very few people on twitter.  He follows themes, and a theme that the Clintons are murderers is certainly something he, as a devoted conspiracy nut, would keep track of. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    2 months ago

Minutes after the news, left wing news pundits started declaring the Russians murdered Epstein.

Now that is crazy.

Are you buying the conspiracy this time or did you learn your lesson?

WallyW
5.1.2  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    2 months ago

The Clinton's involvement and guilt have never been disproven.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.3  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    2 months ago

I'm a big fan of the Julian Castro, Jared Kushner order the hit on the Saudi Journalists in Turkey.

Foil hats engage!

JohnRussell
5.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    2 months ago

LOL.  The king of the newstalkers conspiracy mongers should hire you as his assistant. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.5  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    2 months ago

Hillary won but the electoral college is an agent of Russia.

BETO is actually the messiah who has come back to give us salvation from the donald.

r.t..b...
5.1.6  r.t..b...  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    2 months ago

'This is the Song that Never Ends'

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.7  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  r.t..b... @5.1.6    2 months ago

It could be worse we could have destroyed the integrity of the FBI and DOJ and spent 30 million chasing a hoax perpetrated in concert with the media trying to prove that song.

Colour Me Free
5.1.9  Colour Me Free  replied to  r.t..b... @5.1.6    2 months ago
'This is the Song that Never Ends'

That is the beauty of a good conspiracy, it can never be truly debunked as long as the conspiracy is not allowed to die .. I happen to love a good conspiracy, of which there has not been any in years .. yet while the news was still breaking on Epstein, I said it would become a conspiracy.

B Clinton on the tarmac with the then AG, could have become a quite excellent conspiracy -- the Clintons bring it upon themselves....!  One could say the Clinton's volunteer to be 'This is the song that never ends' .. helps them to remain relevant perhaps?  I could be wrong : )

Heartland American
5.1.10  Heartland American  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.1    2 months ago

They were saying it on MSNBC.  Joe was one who said that. 

Karri
5.1.11  Karri  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.1    2 months ago
Minutes after the news, left wing news pundits started declaring the Russians murdered Epstein.

Can you give me a citation for this?  I haven't heard anyone blame the Russians.

Karri
5.1.12  Karri  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    2 months ago
The Clinton's involvement and guilt have never been disprove

Neither has Trump's -- or anyone else's. 

Personally, I think it was a suicide.  I have seen multiple suicides just like this.  Family members and loved ones, though, frequently do not want it to be a suicide.

MrFrost
5.1.14  MrFrost  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    2 months ago

So anything that can't be proven is the truth? 

Wait.......

LMFAO! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Ronin2
5.1.15  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.14    2 months ago

According to the left's defense of the Steele dossier, yes.

WallyW
5.1.16  WallyW  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.14    2 months ago

I was using left wing logic, and you bit.

Karri
5.1.17  Karri  replied to  Heartland American @5.1.10    2 months ago
Joe was one who said that. 

Which Joe?  Joe Scarborough is only on Mon-Fri and the news did not come out until Saturday.

Karri
5.1.18  Karri  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.13    2 months ago

Sorry, BF, I read your post after I posted.  I am not a twit so I refuse to use twitter.

Okay Scarborough said something really crazy on twitter.  However, your post said it was "all over MSNBC."

For the record, I have read nothing on this death that would rule out suicide.  In fact, all the evidence points to suicide.  As the saying goes. "When you hear hooves, think horses not zebras."

JohnRussell
6  seeder  JohnRussell    2 months ago

Going by this seed and the comments, all we can say is that Trumpsters are proud and happy that their president shames and embarrasses the country every day. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
6.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @6    2 months ago

I'm not sure people care that much. The reality is we just come here to watch a few people lose their shit over the donald. The daily hysteria is awesome

Funniest thing I've seen on the internet.

loki12
6.1.1  loki12  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @6.1    2 months ago

It used to be called humor, trump repeated a joke from a comedian. I am outraged!

FFS the fuktards wont be happy until they kill comedy. Or at least make it so politically correct it’s no longer funny.

They would burn Mel Brooks, Sam Kinnison, at the stake now.

6.1.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @6.1    2 months ago
Funniest thing I've seen on the internet.

Stop spending so much time on those freaky sites, and a whole new world will open up.

XDm9mm
6.1.3  XDm9mm  replied to  loki12 @6.1.1    2 months ago
They would burn Mel Brooks, Sam Kinnison, at the stake now.

Can you imagine what they'd do to George Carlin?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
6.1.4  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.1.2    2 months ago

You mean this freaky site?

6.1.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @6.1.4    2 months ago

I'll admit it, that was worth a snort...albeit a small one.

Paula Bartholomew
8  Paula Bartholomew    2 months ago

What Trump spreads could fertilize every lawn in the US.

Raven Wing
8.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8    2 months ago

And a few other large countries around the world. However, they likely would not accept the donation due to the extreme foul order of the seriously contaminating substance. 

Tacos!
9  Tacos!    2 months ago

I think he's trolling. He doesn't seem to be serious. Although maybe after the feds investigate, who knows? jrSmiley_29_smiley_image.gif

By the way #ClintonBodyCount was trending massively on Twitter, so he's not even close to being the only one. Retweeting stuff like this might be an effective tactic for picking up votes. There are some good ones in there.

Also by the way, the Twitter police were clearly trying to scrub it and replace it with "TrumpBodyCount" and other less popular tags. The numbers for Clinton were way higher and yet Twitter's algorithm was favoring the anti-Trump hashtag.

MrFrost
9.1  MrFrost  replied to  Tacos! @9    2 months ago
I think he's trolling.

So you admit that trump has the maturity of a 12 year old...got it. You must be so proud. 

Tacos!
9.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  MrFrost @9.1    2 months ago
You must be so proud

Why would that be? Are you trying to say something personal about me? I'm pretty sure I'm not the topic.

WallyW
9.1.2  WallyW  replied to  MrFrost @9.1    2 months ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
10  seeder  JohnRussell    2 months ago
I think he's trolling. 

The president of the United States is trolling.  And you think thats just fine? 

Tacos!
10.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @10    2 months ago
And you think thats just fine?

The properly asked question is "Do you think that's just fine?" The answer is "no." However, I don't think it's the hair-pulling, teeth-gnashing, end-of-the-world situation that some people do. I wish he wouldn't do it, but he's going to do it whether I wish it or not. That should be clear by now.

JohnRussell
10.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @10.1    2 months ago

[Deleted] You're not alone, I'll give you that much. 

Tacos!
10.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.1    2 months ago

removed for context

MrFrost
11  MrFrost    2 months ago

List of conspiracies that trump has touted, (and many of his base believe every fucking one of them). 

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/cnns-ana-cabrera-lists-off-all-the-conspiracies-trump-has-promoted-very-unsurprising/

lady in black
11.1  lady in black  replied to  MrFrost @11    2 months ago

Tin foil sales must be way up.

Kathleen
12  Kathleen    2 months ago

Trump is acting like a schoolyard bully.

Paula Bartholomew
12.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kathleen @12    2 months ago

He isn't acting.

Ronin2
13  Ronin2    2 months ago

So where is the left's indignation for these conspiracy theorists? Including on Democratic Presidential hopeful.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

This wild speculation was not confined to a fringe minority - far from it. Politicians and high-profile journalists also stoked rampant speculation at a time when little information was publicly available. MSNBC host Joe Scarborough tweeted:

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said it was "way too convenient" that Epstein could no longer incriminate others.

"What a lot of us want to know is, what did he know?" he told reporters. "How many other millionaires and billionaires were part of the illegal activities that he was engaged in?"

Questions like these alluded, without evidence, to a malevolent conspiracy and fed the feverish speculation on social media.

Further rumours centred on how a man who was   found semi-conscious and with injuries to his neck just weeks earlier   was able to take his own life. Initial reports said Epstein was placed on suicide watch after that incident in July, which led many people to ask how he could have died while being so closely monitored.

"What does the word watch mean in the phrase suicide watch?" tweeted President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giulani. "Who was watching?" He then said it was "inconceivable" Epstein could have taken his own life under those circumstances.

But prison officials later said Epstein had actually been taken off suicide watch prior to his death. Conspiracy theories then began to focus on why this decision was made, rather than how he was able to take his own life.

The speculation, as was the case throughout Saturday, appeared to shift and change with the few concrete details that were released.

_108277239_gettyimages-681946576.jpg Image copyright GETTY IMAGES Image caption Jeffrey Epstein pictured with US President Donald Trump in 1997

Perhaps the most far-fetched conspiracy theories were pegged to the hashtags #ClintonBodyCount and #TrumpBodyCount, which both trended on Twitter over the weekend.

For example, a photo that appeared to show Mr Trump kissing the head of his daughter, Ivanka, while standing next to Epstein has been exposed as a fake. "The 1993 photograph... has been manipulated to include Epstein," the Associated Press reported last month.

Similarly, after Epstein's arrest on 6 July, some social media users shared a false claim that prosecutors had struck a secret plea deal with the financier under the administration of President Barack Obama in order to protect his fellow Democrat Mr Clinton. That theory resurfaced on Saturday.

But the deal, which allowed Epstein to plead guilty to lesser charges, was actually finalised before Mr Obama took office under the administration of President George W, Bush.   Labour Secretary Alex Acosta resigned over his role in the deal last month.

Meanwhile, some politicians and journalists have urged people to exercise caution given the sheer quantity of misinformation online.

TᵢG
14  TᵢG    2 months ago

Right out of the script for " House of Cards ".  jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

freepress
15  freepress    2 months ago

Stoop as low as possible to deflect and play the blame game. Scapegoats are easy when he only uses 3 of them, Hillary/Clinton, Obama and the Media.

WallyW
15.1  WallyW  replied to  freepress @15    2 months ago

Their involvement  is entirely plausible..

Split Personality
16  Split Personality    2 months ago

Locked.  Absent author and many threads are more meta than on topic.