╌>

Discussions

Barnstorming

Barnstorming

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  149 Comments  •  8 minutes ago

The final two weeks before the election have arrived and both candidates are blitzing the key battleground states which will decide the election.  The democrats pushed forward a candidate, via...
Israel attack leaks

Israel attack leaks

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  16 Comments  •  12 minutes ago

Link to quote: Biden "deeply concerned" by possible leak about Israel and Iran, White House says US intelligence regarding a pending Israeli attack on Iran were leaked online Friday. The...
The West Has to Believe that Democracy Will Prevail

The West Has to Believe that Democracy Will Prevail

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  41 Comments  •  an hour ago

Trump Is Speaking Like Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini

Trump Is Speaking Like Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  24 Comments  •  21 hours ago

Joy fades to anger in a Fox hole.

Joy fades to anger in a Fox hole.

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  244 Comments  •  23 hours ago

Link to quote: Casey at the Bat by Ernest Lawrence Thayer - Famous poems, famous poets. - All Poetry Last night the Harris campaign took their big gamble and sent their candidate off to Fox...
The worst antisemitic riot in American history

The worst antisemitic riot in American history

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  40 Comments  •  yesterday

Normally, I would post this to the Movie Group, but there is a rule there about politics and this is very political. It seems that The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Opinion section has collaborated...
Harris ought to send Bret Baier flowers for that Fox News interview

Harris ought to send Bret Baier flowers for that Fox News interview

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  34 Comments  •  2 days ago

Donald Trump’s hysterical closing argument: Save the cows!

Donald Trump’s hysterical closing argument: Save the cows!

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  20 Comments  •  3 days ago

The fog of war

The fog of war

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  81 Comments  •  3 days ago

Israel had been searching for Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar and the chief architect of the infamous October 7th attack. In the end, a training unit on a routine patrol encountered him in the very...
Why Did U.S. Planes Defend Israel but Not Ukraine?

Why Did U.S. Planes Defend Israel but Not Ukraine?

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  31 Comments  •  5 days ago

Biden-Harris Mismanaged Hurricane Helene

Biden-Harris Mismanaged Hurricane Helene

Via: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  52 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

During times of crisis and war, presidential leadership is critical to cut through competing bureaucratic fiefs and protect Americans from death and devastation. The Biden-Harris response to...
From Joy to panic

From Joy to panic

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  68 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

Link to quote: Harris' 'word salad' answer on Israel alliance confounds social media users: 'Someone please interpret' (msn.com) This past week Kamala Harris has been participating in a flurry...
Biden breaks from Harris, praises DeSantis

Biden breaks from Harris, praises DeSantis

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  33 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

Link to quote: Biden undermines Harris claim that Ron DeSantis is politicizing hurricane response: 'Doing a great job' (yahoo.com) As Hurricane Milton bears down on Florida, Kamala Harris...
Vapid '60 Minutes' sitdown shows why Harris avoids reporters

Vapid '60 Minutes' sitdown shows why Harris avoids reporters

Via: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  31 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

One year later

One year later

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  63 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

One year ago, Hamas launched one of the deadliest acts of terrorism in the history of middle east terrorism. The middle east is no longer what it was a year ago. No thanks to the US, but instead...
The Phony Populism of Trump and Musk

The Phony Populism of Trump and Musk

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  10 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

Inside the Twisted Insane - MAGA-LUNATICS

Inside the Twisted Insane - MAGA-LUNATICS

Via: eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  Op/Ed  •  93 Comments  •  2 weeks ago

The magic, my fellow Oak Tree Keepers of the Secret Knot, is not in this brilliant artifice! It is in the comments, damn it, idiots!It is in my witty, snappy, knee-slapping "re-snorts", in the...
An abominable act of desperation.

An abominable act of desperation.

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  160 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

In case anyone still has any doubts about the DOJ being weaponized, Obama appointee Tanya Chutkan just unsealed a motion within 33 days of an election in a desperate move to try and influence the...
Biden Sidelined as Israel Reshapes Middle East

Biden Sidelined as Israel Reshapes Middle East

Via: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  33 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

WASHINGTON—As Israel prepares a retaliatory strike against Iran, the Biden administration increasingly resembles a spectator, with limited insight into what its closest Middle East ally is...
Appeals court judges shine light on  Tish James' monstrously stretched case against Trump

Appeals court judges shine light on Tish James' monstrously stretched case against Trump

Via: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  7 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

A Command Performance

A Command Performance

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  155 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

Yesterday I told someone that if the debate was fair, J D Vance would win. Well, the moderators were blatantly obnoxious, and Vance won anyway. Vance was confident, articulate and well prepared....
A possible October surprise

A possible October surprise

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  144 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

There is a major strike looming. The labor contract between the International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) union representing 45,000 port workers and the United States Maritime Alliance (USMX)...
When I heard my grandparents’ Indigenous language on the radio, it felt like home. I had to learn it, too. Here’s what got in the way

When I heard my grandparents’ Indigenous language on the radio, it felt like home. I had to learn it, too. Here’s what got in the way

Via: hallux  •  Op/Ed  •  20 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

Eric Adams corruption case is less than meets the eye: Less 'All the King's Men, more All the King's Upgrades'

Eric Adams corruption case is less than meets the eye: Less 'All the King's Men, more All the King's Upgrades'

Via: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  9 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

Charged up

Charged up

By: vic-eldred  •  Op/Ed  •  120 Comments  •  3 weeks ago

Link to quote: Political timing of Biden DOJ indictment of Eric Adams questioned by critics (msn.com) I have to admit that the curious case against NYC Mayor Eric Adams is backed up by some...