Man Corroborates Sexual Assault Claim Against CNN Host Don Lemon

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  one month ago  •  23 comments

Man Corroborates Sexual Assault Claim Against CNN Host Don Lemon

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

What say you now, CNN?

Via Fox News:

The former boss of a bartender who earlier this week filed an explosive lawsuit against CNN host Don Lemon, accusing the newsman of a strange, sexually charged assault, told Fox News he witnessed the incident and corroborated his one-time employee’s claim.

In an exclusive interview, George Gounelas, who managed Dustin Hice at the Old Stove Pub in July of 2018, detailed what allegedly occurred on the night of the bizarre encounter at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern, which is located in the prestigious Hamptons area east of New York City. Gounelas is named in the suit filed by Hice.

Lemon, through CNN, has vehemently denied Hice’s allegations.

“Dustin worked for me as a bartender [and] we went out after work one night. We were standing there and he said, ‘Hey, that’s Don Lemon,’” Gounelas said. “Murf’s is a place you go to drink after you’ve been out drinking. We had just gotten off of work. So that’s why we ended up there, because we worked in the restaurant business. So by the time everything is done, we can only hit a late-night spot.”

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    one month ago

#himtoo

Lemon offered a six-figure settlement before talks broke down and Hice filed the formal complaint, according to a source close to Hice's attorney.

JohnRussell
2  JohnRussell    one month ago

I saw a couple interesting passages on your linked article

“Dustin was in this shock mode saying, ‘Bro, did that just happen? That was disgusting,’” Gounelas said before explaining that he didn’t think it was too unusual at the time. “The whole thing is like, I go out in the Hamptons, I live out here, I have a restaurant, I get it, people get crazy. To me, it was just another thing. To [Dustin], he was like shocked.”

-

"The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts," a CNN spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon.

I dont have an opinion as to whether Lemon did it or not.   I dont think its a million dollar injury though. He probably should have taken the 100 grand if that was an actual offer. 

Apparently that sort of prank is not unknown in the Hamptons. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago

It's not a prank, it's sexual assault.

#himtoo 

JohnRussell
2.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1    one month ago

The victims friend says he wasnt surprised which means he has seen similar before. How many lawsuits do you suppose have arisen from those previous incidents? 

A punch to the face may have been an expected response, but a lawsuit?  Makes you look like you are after money. 

Tacos!
2.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    one month ago
A punch to the face

That's the guy that always gets in trouble. I don't doubt the suit is about an easy play at a deep pocket, but at least it's smarter than going to jail for punching a beloved American icon.*

*That last part is /s

Ronin2
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago
Apparently that sort of thing is not unknown in the Hamptons. 

If it had been a woman Lemon's career would have been over and he would have faced the full force of the law for sexual assault, society would have seen to that.

But since he did it to a guy somehow that makes it OK? WTF.

Tacos!
2.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago
that sort of prank

is pretty weird. I've never been a fan of pranks generally, but this is gross. It's too bad it will get ignored because he did it to a guy.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.3.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tacos! @2.3    one month ago

Had the guy beat Don Lemon with a doll, they'd call it a hate crime. It would be 120 days of wall to wall coverage. Congress would want to legislate.

Tacos!
2.3.2  Tacos!  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.3.1    one month ago

We'd need to have a national conversation. Chris Cuomo would be "feeling him" on the toss every night for a month.

WallyW
2.4  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago

So you're with sexual assault if your liberal hero's commit it?

Tacos!
3  Tacos!    one month ago

Maybe the street vendor was out of roses? Maybe this is romance in the 21st century.

At the end of the day, I don't think anyone is going to care. The victim is male. Don Lemon is well, Don Lemon. No one is interested in defending the victim or bringing down Don.

JohnRussell
4  JohnRussell    one month ago

I'm surprised no one has video. 

JBB
5  JBB    one month ago

That olde, "Smell my finger", bit is a crude joke but it is not a sexual assault...

Kathleen
5.1  Kathleen  replied to  JBB @5    one month ago

Usually goes along with crude people, wouldn’t you say?

Sunshine
6  Sunshine    one month ago

The all high and mighty Lemon who judges people every single night is really a prick...who could have guessed?

Kathleen
6.1  Kathleen  replied to  Sunshine @6    one month ago

I never liked him, what a sicko!

igknorantzrulz
6.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Kathleen @6.1    one month ago

i never liked him,

till now. /s

Kathleen
6.1.2  Kathleen  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.1.1    one month ago

Nothing wrong with coming out ig.....

igknorantzrulz
6.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Kathleen @6.1.2    one month ago

oh, i agree.

i wish more didn;t have to feel too intimidated to express their true sexuality.

To each their own.

Or, were you suggesting some around here, just knock the closet wall down like the Kool Aid Pitcher

looking for a catcher, with 95 mph fast balls...

Sparty On
7  Sparty On    one month ago

Lots of latent gay overtones in Don Lemon or is he already out?

Switch hitter perhaps?

Tacos!
7.1  Tacos!  replied to  Sparty On @7    one month ago

Nothing latent about it. He's been out for years.

Sparty On
7.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @7.1    one month ago

Okay, I did not know that.

igknorantzrulz
7.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.1    one month ago

i thought he was extra happy