╌>

Maddow Blog Comment section

Category:  News & Politics

By:  right-down-the-center  •  5 years ago  •  14 comments

Maddow Blog Comment section
I heard that might happen

In a final show of hypocrisy Steve Benen denied knowing his blog comment section was going bye bye.

I can only hope I had a small part in the decision to get rid of the propaganda blog.  Now the hope is  there are so few people reading his mindless drivel that he ends up losing his job.

Next is the great Maddow herself.    With less and less people buying into her spin she might find herself on the unemployment line with Steve.  At least that would go a little way toward the press getting crediblity back.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

CB
Professor Principal
1  CB    5 years ago

You should post the first comment to start off your own 'work.' So, glad to help out (I guess). And, what is this about?

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.2  Freefaller  replied to  CB @1    5 years ago
And, what is this about?

It's nothing important just another political  hitpiece. 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.2.1  author  Right Down the Center  replied to  Freefaller @1.2    5 years ago

No, actually it is not.  But the fact you feel you can answer the question for me says alot about you.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Freefaller  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.2.1    5 years ago
says alot about you.

If one of the things it says is that I have a complete disinterest in anything even remotely political then you got at least one thing correct 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.2.3  author  Right Down the Center  replied to  Freefaller @1.2.2    5 years ago

Nope, try again

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.3  author  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @1    5 years ago

Was there a point there someplace?

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.1  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.3    5 years ago

You should post the first comment to start off your own 'work.' Just so you know. It is something of a rule here. (Smile.)

user image
Freshman Silent
2      5 years ago

Glad to see you found your way over. Yea his blog has less than a year I'm guessing. Once their site traffic goes way down they will have to start cutting the fat. It's pretty easy to get censored at this site. Kinda stinks given it was a free for all at the maddow blog.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
2.1  author  Right Down the Center  replied to  @2    5 years ago

Just thought I would check things out and see if my liberal friends from MB are OK.  Shutting down comments must have been devastating.  I have to admit I haven't read Steve since a couple days after the comment section went bye bye.  Guess that tells you what I thought about him as a writer.

Curious as to who does the censoring.

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    5 years ago

Where is the 'captain' for this ship? HellOOO? HellOo?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1  author  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @3    5 years ago

Sorry, I have a job and can't always make it here.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1    5 years ago

Okay, can you tell us what this is about now? Who is "Steve" and why should I miss him? And, what's your view of Rachel Maddow?

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  CB  replied to    5 years ago

Hmm. Thank you for sharing. I knew nothing about any of that.