Fox News: North Korea has once again test-fired missile, US official says

Via:  krishna  •  5 months ago  •  10 comments

Fox News: North Korea has once again test-fired missile, US official says
North Korea has run several short-range missile tests in recent months

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Photo: Fox News

North Korea has test-fired another missile, a U.S. official told Fox News on Tuesday.

News of of the test came just after it was announced Tuesday that the U.S. and North Korea would hold a fresh round of talks this weekend.

Talks have been stalled since February, when President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un walked away from their second summit without a deal. Kim wanted sanctions relief in exchange for partial disarmament.

“The delegates of the DPRK side are ready to enter into the DPRK-U.S. working-level negotiations,” said Choe. "It is my expectation that the working-level negotiations would accelerate the positive development of the DPRK-U.S. relations."

Update: North Korea: No More Talks Until US Ends   'Hostile Policy'

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

Krishna
1  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

“The delegates of the DPRK side are ready to enter into the DPRK-U.S. working-level negotiations,” said Choe. "It is my expectation that the working-level negotiations would accelerate the positive development of the DPRK-U.S. relations."

Well so far they've been a success-- we've made tremendous progress!

/sarc

Split Personality
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Krishna @1    5 months ago

Yeah, but it's a little tiny missile and they are just shooting them into the water, right?

/s

FLYNAVY1
2  FLYNAVY1    5 months ago

Time to send Dennis Rodman again to get things settled down.....

Just Jim NC TttH
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif good one...............

Krishna
2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 months ago
Time to send Dennis Rodman again to get things settled down.....

Also Ivanka and Jared (after all they had so many successes solving the Arab-Israeli conflict)-- they are masters of diplomacy!

nightwalker
2.3  nightwalker  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 months ago

Not to worry, people, doesn't even need Rodman (aka metal face) being paraded around as a example on how weird the west is. After all, trump and Un are in love, and send each other love letters, with poetry, trump said so, so no sweat over a few little missiles.

bbl-1
3  bbl-1    5 months ago

Wouldn't be surprised if lil' Kim thinks he can squirrel some cash from the Trump as a 'placation' deal.

Unfortunately, I doubt the Trump can deliver and if anything of 'this sort' even happens I also would not be surprised if 'the check' bounced.  After all, the Trump has written thousands of rubber checks in his business life.

Except of course to 'Stormy who?'

Krishna
4  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago