╌>

Fox News: North Korea has once again test-fired missile, US official says

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  10 comments

Fox News: North Korea has once again test-fired missile, US official says
North Korea has run several short-range missile tests in recent months

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Photo: Fox News

North Korea has test-fired another missile, a U.S. official told Fox News on Tuesday.

News of of the test came just after it was announced Tuesday that the U.S. and North Korea would hold a fresh round of talks this weekend.

Talks have been stalled since February, when President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un walked away from their second summit without a deal. Kim wanted sanctions relief in exchange for partial disarmament.

“The delegates of the DPRK side are ready to enter into the DPRK-U.S. working-level negotiations,” said Choe. "It is my expectation that the working-level negotiations would accelerate the positive development of the DPRK-U.S. relations."

Update: North Korea: No More Talks Until US Ends   'Hostile Policy'

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

“The delegates of the DPRK side are ready to enter into the DPRK-U.S. working-level negotiations,” said Choe. "It is my expectation that the working-level negotiations would accelerate the positive development of the DPRK-U.S. relations."

Well so far they've been a success-- we've made tremendous progress!

/sarc

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

Yeah, but it's a little tiny missile and they are just shooting them into the water, right?

/s

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Time to send Dennis Rodman again to get things settled down.....

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif good one...............

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 years ago
Time to send Dennis Rodman again to get things settled down.....

Also Ivanka and Jared (after all they had so many successes solving the Arab-Israeli conflict)-- they are masters of diplomacy!

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
2.3  nightwalker  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 years ago

Not to worry, people, doesn't even need Rodman (aka metal face) being paraded around as a example on how weird the west is. After all, trump and Un are in love, and send each other love letters, with poetry, trump said so, so no sweat over a few little missiles.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    5 years ago

Wouldn't be surprised if lil' Kim thinks he can squirrel some cash from the Trump as a 'placation' deal.

Unfortunately, I doubt the Trump can deliver and if anything of 'this sort' even happens I also would not be surprised if 'the check' bounced.  After all, the Trump has written thousands of rubber checks in his business life.

Except of course to 'Stormy who?'

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago