╌>

For Trump Spiritual Adviser Paula White, Judaism’s Holiest Day Is Another Reason to Give Her Money

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  21 comments

For Trump Spiritual Adviser Paula White, Judaism’s Holiest Day Is Another Reason to Give Her Money
Wherever I go, God rules. When I walk on White House grounds, God walks on White House grounds. When I walked in The River, God walked in The River. When I go in to the dry cleaners, that dry cleaning place becomes holy. I have every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I stand is holy.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

pcm-4-35x35.png By  Peter Montgomery   |   October 8, 2019 1:39 pm

Paula-White-prays-at-Trump-rally-800x450 Paula White prays at rally launching Trump's re-election campaign, June 18, 2019

Yom Kippur is the holiest day on the Jewish calendar, and it’s also,  like Passover , a chance for President Donald Trump’s spiritual adviser  Paula White  to promise her followers special blessings from God in return for a donation to her ministry.

Yom Kippur, known as the Day of Atonement,  begins this year at sundown on  Oct.  8 and runs until sundown on  Oct.  9.  A  pitch from Paula White’s Twitter account  leads to  a web page  urging people  to “Honor God Give Your Atonement Offering” and declaring that  Yom Kippur is an opportunity for people who show obedience to get “seven specific atonement blessings” from God.

The page reads as if the text is borrowed from a direct-mail piece , and in one part, it asks people to use “the enclosed envelope.” It says, “The Day of Atonement also gives you the freedom to receive SEVEN SPECIFIC PROMISES from God. The blessings that follow are reserved for those who are obedient to His holiest day and commandment.”  Among the blessings White says are promised in scripture are “financial abundance” and “miracles.”

White warns people that the days and weeks leading up to the Day of Atonement have “heightened” supernatural activity. “But,” she writes, “on the Day of Atonement, Satan and his fallen angels cannot prevent God from applying His promises to the lives of those who honor Him and His holiest day.”

White promises to pray for people who send her their urgent needs. But she needs people to do her a favor, though:

The second thing you need to know about the Day of Atonement is that: IT IS A DAY OF OFFERING AND SACRIFICE! “MEET WITH ME AND HONOR ME,” saith the Lord. In this opportunity for oneness with the Almighty, God commands “…and they shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed. Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you” (Deuteronomy 16:16-17). Every individual was commanded as they sought reconciliation and redemption to bring their VERY BEST SACRIFICIAL OFFERING to covenant with God. I want you to send your very best Day of Atonement offering, along with your prayer request right away, using the enclosed envelope. On October 9th, like the high priest, I’ll take your offering and needs before the Lord as a sweet savor, believing for a release of HIS SEVEN BLESSINGS OF THE ATONEMENT into your life!

If your “best atonement offering” turns out to be $100 or more, you’ll get not only a book and  four-disc “message series” but also a “beautiful custom replica of the Ark of the Covenant.” If you kick in $200 or more, you’ll also get a ram’s horn shofar, which are now inevitably heard at  r eligious  r ight events.

In case you missed God’s—or Paula White’s—quid pro quo, it’s emphasized again at the end of the web page:

God’s promises of blessings do not depend on circumstances. They depend on obedience. God established the Day of Atonement so that you would be able to be at-one with Him in Spirit. MEET WITH HIM ON HIS MERCY SEAT and move into that special covenant starting today by sending me your prayer request and your sacrificial Day of Atonement offering as you honor Him on October 9th!

Back in April, White promised supporters who honored God by sending her money that they would receive  seven supernatural Passover blessings .

White is a liaison between the White House and other evangelical leaders and a fixture at White House gatherings and Trump campaign events. In June, she kicked off a Trump re election rally in Orlando with  a prayer that labeled Trump’s opponents “demonic.”  In September, she  told supporters  that she has used her access to the White House to “dedicate it by the superior blood of Jesus” and declare it “holy ground.” In July, she declared that  God has made the White House holy ground through her presence :

“How does he do that?” she asked. “He does that through you. He does that through me. Wherever I go, God rules. When I walk on White House grounds, God walks on White House grounds. When I walked in The River, God walked in The River. When I go in to the dry cleaners, that dry cleaning place becomes holy. I have every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I stand is holy.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago
God’s promises of blessings do not depend on circumstances. They depend on obedience. God established the Day of Atonement so that you would be able to be at-one with Him in Spirit. MEET WITH HIM ON HIS MERCY SEAT and move into that special covenant starting today by sending me your prayer request and your sacrificial Day of Atonement offering as you honor Him on October 9th!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

This shameless grifter is Trump's official spiritual adviser and even led a prayer from the podium at his inauguration. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

I am betting those useless trinkets she offers people are made in China.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Bonus Baloney 

Televangelist/ convicted felon fraudster Jim Bakker declares "the left" to be possessed by demons. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
Jim Bakker declares "the left" to be possessed by demons

Then people complain when I say that these turds should lose their tax exempt status. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

That idiot should stick to selling survivoralist supplies.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

To quote Barney Fife...."She's a nut!"

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
5  Freefaller    5 years ago

If it walks like a scam artist, talks like a scam artist guess what?  It's a scam artist (and a piece of shit)

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    5 years ago

Paula White.  The heartless soulless dagger of MAGA.

And----------any nekked pictures of Paula out there?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @6    5 years ago

Geeze, do you have eye bleach for that picture?

Enoch
Masters Quiet
7  Enoch    5 years ago

Dear Brother John Russell: I join you and others in this discussion thread in rejecting those who seek to exploit the most defenseless in society for fun and profit.

In the more than half century of activity in the Rabbinate and Chaplaincy each and every year I always lost money while doing my best to tend to the needs of those who needed and wanted a helping hand.

Care was always given to respect the person, their values; and deliver such Pastoral Care as they requested in a format which made sense to them and how they live.

I sought out situations where smaller Congregations, people who did not have financial resources to engage the services or join other care givers and/or institutions needed a helping hand and wanted it from me.

I share this not to put down anyone.

Rather to point out that I am hardly alone in the belief that we best serve the Source of all human kind by being of service to any and everyone who wants and needs it on their terms, not on mine.

Supporting my family and self, making enough to give to charity by activity in the community of commerce and industry. Always refusing compensation for Pastoral care.  Paying my own expenses in order to provide such assistance is perceived as the right way to go.

For those making big bucks off the back of those down and out I would simply remind them of this phrase in Hebrew.

"Yesh Yavoh Yom ha Din. Baruch Dayan Emet".      

"There will come a Day of Judgement. Blessed be the True Judge".

You can't take the offering without the underlying belief that actions have consequences.

Doesn't work that way.  

Speaking of the Day of Days, Yom Kippur the Day of Atonements it is of value to recall this for those who wish to cash in on a holiday not meant for them.

It is never too late to repent and atone. 

For those who exploit, redistribute all ill gotten gains to those need.

Helping others is not the same as helping yourself to what others have and need.

Repentance and Atonement.

They do our spirit good.

Peace and Abundant Blessings to One and All.

Enoch.