╌>

Biden seeks to fundraise off fact he's running out of money

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  it-is-me  •  5 years ago  •  15 comments

Biden seeks to fundraise off fact he's running out of money
"It's increasingly clear he's not up to the job of running a campaign,"

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Joe Biden's presidential campaign Friday admitted it is "worried" about its finances after it ended the third quarter of 2019 with far less cash on hand than its top competitors.

"I hate to say it, but our opponents are way ahead of us when it comes to money in the bank," Elana Firsht, the Biden campaign's online fundraising director, said in a frank fundraising email to supporters. "If we don't pick up the pace here, we might have to make budget cuts that could seriously hurt our momentum in this primary."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Having less cash on hand means we have less budget to respond to the constant twists and turns of this race - and with Donald Trump constantly pushing his false smear campaign against Joe, that's a HUGE problem," Firsht wrote, referencing President Trump's unfounded claims that Biden abused his power to help his son's business interests in Ukraine "while he was vice president."

"The first votes will be cast in this primary starting February 3, 2020 - just over 100 days from now - and we need to be fueling our grassroots efforts in crucial states like Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina," she added. "We can't afford to fall behind, so I'm asking you to step up now and make a donation to fuel our campaign."

While several other candidates, as well as Biden, spent more than they raised in the third quarter, election observers have increasingly begun to view the former vice president as a precarious front-runner, despite his strong polling numbers at the start of his campaign

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1  seeder  It Is ME    5 years ago

Quick....someone start a "Go-Fund-Me" page for Joe ! jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

How "IS" Joe the front runner, if he and his fellow minions can't even run a campaign effectively and within budget ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

Oh jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ....what was I thinking. Joe's just a likeable Big Ol' Dense Teddy bear ! And VERY "Media" Likeable too ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  seeder  It Is ME    5 years ago

Maybe Joe should finally turn in those "Stock Market Coupons" he's been cutting out ?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    5 years ago
Biden Seeks To Fundraise Off Fact He's Running Out Of Money

All campaigns raise money to run for office. Not sure why this is even an article, other than to once again trying to throw shit at the wall and see what will stick. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 years ago

Joe's most important "issue" to run on now, is "I need mo' money" !

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @3.1    5 years ago

Joe's most important "issue" to run on now, is "I need mo' money" !

Care to name any politician that doesn't raise money to run for president? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.2  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.1    5 years ago
Care to name any politician that doesn't raise money to run for president? 

Did you not understand my comment ….. AGAIN ?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.2    5 years ago

So you can't even name one? Got it, moving on.. LOL 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.3    5 years ago
So you can't even name one? 

Really....You Still don't under stand the Seed ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.6  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.5    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.4  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 years ago
Not sure why this is even an article

Show the article to a friend.

Have friend read article.

Have friend explain article in context to you.